Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,048 members, 7,825,341 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) (37841 Views)

Adebayo Salami Shares Throwback Photo With Jide Kosoko, Others / Adebayo Salami Celebrates His 66th Birthday In Style / E-money Celebrates Bola Tinubu On His 66th Birthday With Throwback Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by LifestyleTonite: 5:33pm On May 09, 2019
Veteran actor, Adebayo Salami aka Oga Bello has been surprised by his children who serenaded him as he celebrated his birthday today.

Adebayo Salami can be seen in the video seated in his living room when a band of musicians walked in playing music aloud to his astonishment.

Sharing the video on Instagram, the actor appreciated his children for the nice gesture with the below caption.

..and my children played got me unprepared.May Almighty Allah bless you all for me.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GI8c3026iN8

https://lailasnews.com/adebayo-salami-surprised-children-birthday/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by Mario619(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2019
Happy birthday

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by rxmusa(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2019
Happy Birthday veteran actor

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by Mario619(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2019
FTC
Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by Laple0541(m): 6:37pm On May 09, 2019
Oga Bello...many happy return sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by AbooNasir(m): 6:38pm On May 09, 2019
Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by Buffalo2(m): 6:57pm On May 09, 2019
Congratulations Oga Bello

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by OmoOshodi(m): 7:04pm On May 09, 2019
Clarence' peter shot it

Stage managed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by IjebuWarrior: 7:05pm On May 09, 2019
I lost every iota of respect for this dude when he was campaigning for politicians. angry

Awon Elebi oshi angry

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by dapsoneh: 7:10pm On May 09, 2019
I DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THE GRAMMAR HERE

SOMEBODY PLEASE INTERPRETE

1 Like

Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by dapadawee: 7:11pm On May 09, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
I lost every iota of respect for this dude when he was campaigning for politicians. angry

Awon Elebi oshi angry

Biko who should he campaign for. imam or pastor

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by officialJP(m): 7:17pm On May 09, 2019
Bello sho mo age mi ni grin
Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by kentseun01: 7:19pm On May 09, 2019
Happy Birthday Baba Mi...
Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by iammo(m): 7:20pm On May 09, 2019
actors and acting
Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by kentseun01: 7:20pm On May 09, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Awon Elebi oshi angry

Maybe he should campaign for Chief Imam of his community, Oponu... Omo Abule Oshi.... Celebrities do this all over the world...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by IjebuWarrior: 7:24pm On May 09, 2019
kentseun01:

Maybe he should campaign for Chief Imam of his community, Oponu... Omo Abule Oshi.... Celebrities do this all over the world...

Not in a nation where all they do is loot! angry

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 7:25pm On May 09, 2019
Is he really 66?
He looks somehow younger here.
Maybe stress is ageing him.
In his recent movies, he can't walk properly again.
He is on walking stick.
HBD
Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by Burgerlomo: 7:28pm On May 09, 2019
Happy birthday sir cool
Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by naijajobx: 7:28pm On May 09, 2019
Oh
Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by damoobaba: 7:45pm On May 09, 2019
oooo ga
Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by damoobaba: 7:46pm On May 09, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:
Is he really 66? He looks somehow younger here. Maybe stress is ageing him. In his recent movies, he can't walk properly again. He is on walking stick. HBD
OK, we've heard

3 Likes

Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by ogene144(m): 7:53pm On May 09, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Awon Elebi oshi angry
Who do u want him to campaign for,all celebrities does this so y wil his case be different.
Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by Olajah81: 7:54pm On May 09, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Awon Elebi oshi angry

Ur brain need Bluetooth

2 Likes

Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by Olajah81: 7:56pm On May 09, 2019
Pregnant Oga Bello
Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by Kreamie(m): 7:56pm On May 09, 2019
Oga Bello!

Only If you know, then you know, then you know grin
Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by Indomie001: 7:56pm On May 09, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
I lost every iota of respect for this dude when he was campaigning for politicians. >sad

Awon Elebi oshi >sad
Then let him campaign for ijebu garri now akindindinrin aburo dadandindin.

Be happy at least for once now!
Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by radomi: 7:59pm On May 09, 2019
IjebuWarrior:

Awon Elebi oshi angry

Na your papa e suppose campaign for Ode�
Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by IjebuWarrior: 8:04pm On May 09, 2019
radomi:

radomi:

Indomie001:
Then let him campaign for ijebu garri now akindindinrin aburo dadandindin.

Be happy at least for once now!
Olajah81:

Ur brain need Bluetooth

...and you wonder why Nigeria is what it is? It's isn't far fetched. undecided

Just imagine the rationality behind the average Nigerian mindset.
Re: Adebayo Salami Surprised By His Children On His 66th Birthday (video) by fakati(m): 8:08pm On May 09, 2019
Happy birthday sir

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Man Who Accused Nse Ikpe-etim Of Abortion And Runs, Sleeps Around / Desmond Elliot Surprised With Birthday Party In His Office (photo) / Dads Who Changed The World because of Their Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.