Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,448 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

There Is Evil Around Us, Special Spesh Davido's Hypeman Cries Out. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / There Is Evil Around Us, Special Spesh Davido's Hypeman Cries Out. (546 Views)

Davido's Hypeman, Special Spesh At A Stripper's Club In Lagos. See Reactions / Davido Exposes Special Spesh's Smoking, Sexual, Driving Drunk Lifestyle / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Evil Around Us, Special Spesh Davido's Hypeman Cries Out. by Mowunmiaf: 10:41am On Oct 11, 2017
it seems Special Spesh is still in shock at the death of Davido’s friends, DJ Olu and Chime. He was seen crying last night while revealing that there is evil around them! The Head of corporate sponsorship at HKN, in his reaction to the label’s boss’s friends, DJ Olu and Chime’s deaths, said ‘The older crowd was involved, and that we should ask them what the did with DJ Olu and Chime’.

Re: There Is Evil Around Us, Special Spesh Davido's Hypeman Cries Out. by Mowunmiaf: 10:42am On Oct 11, 2017

Re: There Is Evil Around Us, Special Spesh Davido's Hypeman Cries Out. by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 11, 2017
What I find funny here is when a grown ass decides to snap himself shading crocodile tears. Is this publicity gimmicks or what? 'cause if you were mourning a lost friend, taking pictures of yourself while crying won't cross your mind.

Get the fùck out of here!.

1 Like

Re: There Is Evil Around Us, Special Spesh Davido's Hypeman Cries Out. by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 11, 2017
kimbraa:
What I find funny here is when a grown ass decides to snap himself shading crocodile tears. Is this publicity gimmicks or what? 'cause if you were mourning a lost friend, taking pictures of yourself while crying won't cross your mind.

Get the fùck out of here!.

And another funny thing is only of his eyes is teary, eyes not red like someone who has been crying, looks like he used eye drops to fake the tears. Yeyebrities and fake lives.

(1) (Reply)

Daily News: Diamond And I Are Tight, All Is Fine - Zari. Read Full Story. / See The Amazing Way GUCCI Celebrated Hushpuppi On His Birthday Yesterday-photos / If I Rape You & You Cum, Its Unfair To Call The Police On Me Cause You Enjoyed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.