Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,693 members, 7,831,150 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

If I Rape You & You Cum, Its Unfair To Call The Police On Me Cause You Enjoyed - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Rape You & You Cum, Its Unfair To Call The Police On Me Cause You Enjoyed (547 Views)

BBNAIJA: “I Want To Rape You”, Drunk Liquorose Tells Emmanuel (video). / 'i'll Rape You Oh' - Fans Threaten Annie Idibia For Stepping Out Exposing Her B0 / Busola Dakolo Rape: "You Should Be Happy A Pastor Disvirgined You" - Biodun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Rape You & You Cum, Its Unfair To Call The Police On Me Cause You Enjoyed by pzphoto(m): 5:35am On Oct 13, 2017
If I Rape You & You Cum, Its Unfair To Call The Police On Me Cause You Enjoyed It” — This Nigerian Guy Says On Twitter.

Nigerian Guy is currently trending on Twitter, after a “joke” he made on Twitter, about rape, something folks tagged as an “insensitive tweet”.

Identified as Chukwuemeka Felix, He took to his Twitter to write about it’d be unfair for his rape victim to call on the police, since he “came”, and they both enjoyed the act.
Felix wrote on Twitter; “If I rape you and you come, it’s unfair to call the police on me cause you enjoyed it. I’m sure you won’t love to see your baby daddy in jail.”

After he was bashed online, he took to the same platform to defend his joke, He wrote: “Now a couple of feminists are upset. How do I calm them down and tell them from the bottom of my heart I don’t care? It’s only a tweet”.

He has since taken the tweets down.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2017/10/if-i-rape-you-you-cum-its-unfair-to.html?m=0

Cc lalasticlala fynestboi

Re: If I Rape You & You Cum, Its Unfair To Call The Police On Me Cause You Enjoyed by pzphoto(m): 5:36am On Oct 13, 2017
Nigerians sha
Re: If I Rape You & You Cum, Its Unfair To Call The Police On Me Cause You Enjoyed by naijawisdom(m): 6:04am On Oct 13, 2017
na wa for some kind of brains in nigeria
Re: If I Rape You & You Cum, Its Unfair To Call The Police On Me Cause You Enjoyed by ibkkk(f): 6:20am On Oct 13, 2017
Some people sha!
Re: If I Rape You & You Cum, Its Unfair To Call The Police On Me Cause You Enjoyed by DanielsParker(m): 6:43am On Oct 13, 2017
lol
Re: If I Rape You & You Cum, Its Unfair To Call The Police On Me Cause You Enjoyed by JohnnySavage(m): 6:46am On Oct 13, 2017
LMAO
Re: If I Rape You & You Cum, Its Unfair To Call The Police On Me Cause You Enjoyed by MustiizRaja(m): 6:55am On Oct 13, 2017
that's the bitter truth cos if it's rape d girl's pussy will be super dry dat it might even injure her but if TX oda wise and she cums believe me she did enjoy it lets be sincere if u like quote me .. ur headache

(1) (Reply)

Bidemi Kosoko Keeps Mute On The Allegation Of Adultery Leveled Against Her / See Why The Statue Of Fela Kuti In Lagos Is Headless / Asa Just Revealed How She Lost Her Virginity @ 28

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.