Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement (32689 Views)

President Buhari Sacks His Security Details Over Aso Villa Crisis - SR / Why My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic –zahra / Aisha Buhari Exposes Aso Rock Clinic Management: "No Single Syringe There" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by maxiuc(m): 11:20am On Oct 11, 2017
cheesy
Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by magoo10(m): 11:20am On Oct 11, 2017
she must be high on China weed

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by bobnatlo(m): 11:21am On Oct 11, 2017
How are we as a country ever gonna really progress n get it right with this kind of poor quality of leadership for all this yrs??

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 11, 2017
Looooollll...Buhari is never aware of anything...when every appointee is now forming presidency...too many presidency in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by mekasyns: 11:24am On Oct 11, 2017
If the president does not know about issues under his nose....then tell me people,how will he take care of things far from him?

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by maklelemakukula(m): 11:25am On Oct 11, 2017
deepwater:
Finish her!!!!!!

XC
XC
XC
ABC
XYZ
ABC
XYZ
ABC
ZZZZZZZ

NOOB SAIBOT BRUTALITY

for the love of Mortal Kombat cool
ma nigga/bitch grin grin
Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by 9japride(m): 11:27am On Oct 11, 2017
bobnatlo:
Are we as a country ever gonna really progress n get it right with this kind of poor quality of leadership all this yes??
[color=#990000][/color]

We can't get it right when we have sycophants like Sarrki, Omenka and other crew members of zon B association ass licking the government in power because of the temporary benefits they get now by dishing out propaganda on daily basis. Hope tomorrow when they open their mouth and b asking for forgiveness never listen to them, because a snake can never change its behaviour

1 Like

Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by Jbcmotive(m): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2017
deepwater:
Finish her!!!!!!

XC
XC
XC
ABC
XYZ
ABC
XYZ
ABC
ZZZZZZZ

NOOB SAIBOT BRUTALITY

I understand bro! It also happened to me. Your love for sega mega drive II grin grin
That version of MK was the best I'd ever play.
Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by Oluwadare: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2017
Mine question is, why is it always difficult for Nigeria presidents to reshuffle or change their appointees? Even when it's glaring to their eyes and everyone that certain members are not performing. Why?
Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by tboneybone(m): 11:31am On Oct 11, 2017
deepwater:
Finish her!!!!!!

XC
XC
XC
ABC
XYZ
ABC
XYZ
ABC
ZZZZZZZ

NOOB SAIBOT BRUTALITY

In family com console or snes that I know?
NOOB siabot brutality is YXYXXYXYXYXYXXXYXYX AB
BROS NO C OR D ON THE GAME PAD
Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by GeeString: 11:31am On Oct 11, 2017
chykmoni:
She is only "kwancerned" about the affairs of the people living in Aso Rock villa which is 0.5% Nigeria's population. If she visits the nearest health centre close to her, she will understand the question of Mr Barrister Lawyer.

0.5% of Nigeria's population is around 900,000 which is too high sef.
Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by talk2dmc(m): 11:33am On Oct 11, 2017
deepwater:
Finish her!!!!!!

XC
XC
XC
ABC
XYZ
ABC
XYZ
ABC
ZZZZZZZ

NOOB SAIBOT BRUTALITY

.... I feel you bro . Nobe today tech start ooooo .
Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by gurunlocker: 11:35am On Oct 11, 2017
deepwater:
Finish her!!!!!!

XC
XC
XC
ABC
XYZ
ABC
XYZ
ABC
ZZZZZZZ

NOOB SAIBOT BRUTALITY

Lol... You make me remember those days I will write this Sega Mortal Kombat brutality button in exercise books and be reading like I am having test....
Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by Klington: 11:36am On Oct 11, 2017
Technical knock out grin grin

Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 11, 2017
obaataaokpaewu:
Buhari doesn't treat himself in that hospital that's the reason. If he does, he would have noticed that the hospital is underequipped. There is no way Zahra, Aisha and Buhari's spin doctors will spin this case without implicating Buhari

exactly!
Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by chykmoni(m): 11:38am On Oct 11, 2017
GeeString:

0.5% of Nigeria's population is around 900,000 which is too high sef.
I exaggerated the figure. The real question is, why are they not concerned about the General affair of the health sector considering the fact the the president himself does not even make use of the Aso-rock clinic
Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by 1nigeriamyfoot: 11:45am On Oct 11, 2017
9japride:

We can't get it right when we have sycophants like Sarrki, Omenka and other crew members of zon B association ass licking the government in power because of the temporary benefits they get now by dishing out propaganda on daily basis. Hope tomorrow when they open their mouth and b asking for forgiveness never listen to them, because a snake can never change its behaviour
FIXED grin grin grin
Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by Legendaryarcher(f): 11:46am On Oct 11, 2017
she no go even reply grin grin grin
Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by Gloriagee(f): 11:47am On Oct 11, 2017
If he's not aware, why didnt he use aso rock clinic, when he's ill
Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by slivertongue: 11:49am On Oct 11, 2017
GMB is not aware of anything and the utterances from his family, associates and appointees keeps exposing his lack of capacity on daily basis
Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by Saintp(m): 11:49am On Oct 11, 2017
Oluwadare:
Mine question is, why is it always difficult for Nigeria presidents to reshuffle or change their appointees? Even when it's glaring to their eyes and everyone that certain members are not performing. Why?

It is because their appointees get to know too much of the fraud going on in the system. The fear is that if they let them go, they may turn born again and start singing which will implicate the president.
Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by HzRF(m): 11:50am On Oct 11, 2017
Oluwadare:

That's because all of them are donated by those who helped them to Aso rock since they can't hold the position themselves (they are bigger than that) so they donate their cronies to hold the position for them

A5iku donated mama taraba

Kemi adeosun is own by obj

Etc
Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by kristisking(m): 11:51am On Oct 11, 2017
He is not aware Nigerians are suffering
Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by 1shortblackboy: 11:52am On Oct 11, 2017
deepwater:
Finish her!!!!!!

XC
XC
XC
ABC
XYZ
ABC
XYZ
ABC
ZZZZZZZ

NOOB SAIBOT BRUTALITY

chai mortal kombat that year

Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by tiredoflife(m): 11:53am On Oct 11, 2017
Why are they like dis
The poor old man is not even aware of his shit
Common economy they are asking if he is aware
Let them leave him alone Jo
Poor buhari
Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by BanevsJoker(m): 11:54am On Oct 11, 2017
anibi9674:
buhari that is not even aware of him self .
A Buhari who doesn't know that his name is now Jubrin, is that one a Buhari?
Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by ogogoroNo1: 12:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
I weep for this country! If buhari did not know the state of situation in aso clinic, how can he knows the general situations of things in the country?
Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
360frolic:
A legal practitioner, Mr. Femi Aribisala has berated the daughter of the President Muhammadu Buhari, Zahra, over statement that his father did not know about the 'poor state of Aso Rock Clinic'.

Aribisala in a twitter post said: “Zahra Buhari: “My Father Is Not Aware Of Poor State Of Aso Rock Clinic.”

“Is he aware of the poor state of the country?”

Zahra and her mother, Aisha Buhari had blasted the management of Aso Rock clinic over inability to cater for minor medical tablets such as paracetamol, syringe and x-ray facilities in the clinic.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/10/femi-aribisala-cuts-down-zahra-buhari.html

EPIC REPLY
Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
is he even aware of himself?
Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by slowice(m): 12:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Am sure he didn't know that Nigerians re loosing jobs daily, that #1 isn't $1 yet, that all federal roads in the south east/south re in terrible state.... Am sure he doesn't even know he is the president of Nigeria yet
Re: Femi Aribisala Asks Zahra Buhari A Question Over Aso Rock Clinic Statement by feckylicious: 12:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
anibi9674:
buhari that is not even aware of him self . abeg make una liv jubrin from Sudan alone.
pure savage

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Writes Buhari Again, Warns Him To End Violent Attacks Across Nigeria / Adamu Garba Taunts VP Osinbajo In New Tweet: “He Is On His Way Out For Us” / 2 Ex-Presidents, 30 Foreign Election Observers Land In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.