Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,573 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:14 AM

"I Did Nothing Wrong In God's Eyes!!!"---christian Who Murdered 3 Women - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Did Nothing Wrong In God's Eyes!!!"---christian Who Murdered 3 Women (319 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong In One Not Going To Church But Believes So Much In God? / Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"I Did Nothing Wrong In God's Eyes!!!"---christian Who Murdered 3 Women by Niflheim(m): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2017
They claim that without their mental illness(sorry, I meant religion), we would have no morals!!! They are shocked to find out that their religion has been compared to "intercontinental insanity"!!!

They say the journey of a million miles begins with one step.................................................BUT THE JOURNEY OF A BILLION FOOLS, BEGINS WITH ONE BOOK!!!

FULL STORY:

A Canadian man who admitted to killing three women told police he felt that god was on his side because the victims “were not innocent.”
In an interview with Ontario Provincial Police Det. Sgt. Caley O’Neill, accused murderer Basil Borutski admitted to killing the three women in three separate locations. One of the victims was 66-year-old Carol Cullleton, whom he strangled with a television cable.

Borutski went on to explain that there is a difference between “killing” and “murder” and that only one of them is against God’s laws.

He tells O’Neill that the night before the killings, he spoke to an older woman at his building about the Bible and about the difference between killing and murder.

“Murdering is killing something innocent,” he says in the interview. If the Bible said thou shalt not kill, people wouldn’t be allowed to kill animals for food or for sport, he says.

This is an argument I’ve heard from Christians to justify war and other forms of violence, despite the fact that the Ten Commandments explicitly forbid “murder.” These killings are justified, he says, because these people deserved it. But what makes him the judge? In Christianity, this would seem a little bit like playing God.His argument regarding the technical differences between murder and killing is interesting, especially since it basically justifies any violence any one person deems appropriate, but the most notable part of the interview was his conclusion: he said he did “nothing wrong in God’s eyes.”

Later, he talks about what happened on Sept. 22, 2015, saying he felt like God was on his side and telling him where to go, like he was in danger, like he could see everything happening as if he were watching through a camera or walking beside himself, and that the man he was watching was like a zombie.

“I killed them because they were not innocent. They were guilty. I was innocent. I had done nothing wrong in God’s eyes,” he tells O’Neill.

I have a newsflash for him, though: Your God doesn’t run the justice system. You did something wrong in the eyes of the law. Unlike gods, prison is real, and if this recorded interview is any indication, you’ll likely spend the rest of your life there. And that’s the only life we have.

This is a criminal who, under the mistaken impression that God endorsed his actions, killed multiple people. Haven’t we heard this story enough by now?

The link:..........................................................http://www.patheos.com/blogs/friendlyatheist/2017/10/10/man-who-killed-three-women-says-he-did-nothing-wrong-in-gods-eyes/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter
Re: "I Did Nothing Wrong In God's Eyes!!!"---christian Who Murdered 3 Women by Tweetysparkles(f): 11:08am On Oct 11, 2017
i think i be d ftc today oo.! oya like . since he no see anything wrong,he who kill by the sword, will die by the sword..let judgment prevail
Re: "I Did Nothing Wrong In God's Eyes!!!"---christian Who Murdered 3 Women by Originakalokalo(m): 11:10am On Oct 11, 2017
Ok.

(1) (Reply)

Your Time / Do You Need Help In Starting A Mega Church? / Heavenly Authority2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.