Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds (3865 Views)

Churches & Mosques To Resume Services In Lagos As Sanwo-Olu Isues Guidelines / A Friend Died Since 2009 And Still Appears In My Dreams, Is This Normal? / Virgin Mary Appears In Edo State During Catholic Conference - CBCN (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by Bestienews: 4:54am On May 25, 2019
Before the heavy rain fell in Lagos State, Nigeria about two days ago which leads to destroying of properties worth millions of Naira a Nigerian journalist capture the signs of God and angels in the clouds.

SEE PHOTOS HERE:. https://www.thewatchngr.com/2019/05/breaking-tension-in-lagos-as-hand-of.html?m=1
Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by reccy(m): 5:13am On May 25, 2019
Hand of God? Like seriously? The way you guys think about God sometimes amuse me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by uthlaw: 5:55am On May 25, 2019
is only in Nigeria you will ear this like this,we are among the most wicked nation...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by chiommy123(f): 6:34am On May 25, 2019
So how did they know it was Gods hands, angels and all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by Nobody: 7:03am On May 25, 2019
Heavenly is certainly ramping up it plans to warn mankind of Christ's second coming regardless of what fools think or make about such signs.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by MJBOLT: 7:06am On May 25, 2019
hand of god?you mean maradona famous hand goal undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by NPComplete: 7:32am On May 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
Heavenly is certainly ramping up it plans to warn mankind of Christ's second coming regardless of men think or make about such signs.

We will see u here supporting anything moronic as usual.
Instead of your god appearing as apparitions of hands, eyes, the virgin Mary and any other moronic foolishness you dingbats think up, why doesn't just appear as flesh in the sky and speak with a loud voice and tell u all what steps to take so that you lot aren't as confused as u are now.
What with people like u attacking the teachings of Paul while others are supporting it; with some of u attacking trousers and earrings while others supporting. With some attacking tithes while others are supporting it, your god could sure be more useful than appearing as a trick of light and refractions.

God is not in any religion practiced today.

5 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by Nobody: 7:44am On May 25, 2019
Not surprised here, coming from someone with a Satan poo infested brain.

Keep mocking the truth as characteristic, so that when the day suddenly comes, you would start mocking your foolishness as those of the days of Noah did when the flood came as Noah had said.

NPComplete:

We will see u here supporting anything moronic as usual.
Instead your god appearing as apparitions of hands, eyes, the virgin Mary and any other moronic foolishness you dingbats think up, why doesn't just appear as flesh in the sky and speak with a loud voice and tell u all what steps to take so that you lot aren't as confused as u are now.
What with people like u attacking the teachings of Paul while others are supporting it; with some of u attacking trousers and earrings while others supporting. With some attacking tithes while others are supporting it, your god could sure be more useful than appearing as a trick of light and refractions.

God is not in a religion practiced today.
Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by StrikeBack(m): 7:54am On May 25, 2019
What if it's hand of Allah, Moloch, Odin

What if?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by NPComplete: 7:57am On May 25, 2019
jesusjnr:

Keep mocking the truth as characteristic, so that when the day suddenly comes, you would start mocking your foolishness as those of the days of Noah did when the flood came as Noah had said.

This one's hope is on fictions. I will keep mocking u in this life. And I will mock you in the next life too. There is no truth in you. Just empty boastings and inimitable foolishness. Lol

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by Nobody: 8:03am On May 25, 2019
NPComplete:

This one's hope is on fictions. I will keep mocking u in this life. And I will mock you in the next life too. There is no truth in you. Just empty boastings and inimitable foolishness. Lol
You are absolutely ignorant of your ignorance, blind to your blindness, so keep reveling in your delusions.

For if you had any sniff of common sense in you, you should be able to see that all these could not possibly be a coincidence.

We are used to your mockery, for it's people like you that would be saying it's all a joke until you find your self at the point of death, and you'd totally forget your that your delusion exists and start crying for the God you say doesn't exist to help you, so continue, for we know your type.

Our warnings are not for people as daft as you are who are completely blind to the truth, even if it makes sense.
Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by NPComplete: 8:07am On May 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
You are absolutely ignorant of your ignorance, blind to your blindness, so keep reveling in your delusions.

For if you had any sniff of common sense in you, you should be able to see that all these could not possibly be a coincidence.

We are used to your mockery, for it's people like you that would be saying it's all a joke until you find your self at the point of death, and you'd totally forget your that your delusion exists and start crying for the God you say doesn't exist to help you, so continue, for we know your type.

Our warnings are not for people as daft as you are who are completely blind to the truth, even if it makes sense.

Funny how one of the lowest IQs on nairaland is now making himself an arbiter of common sense. You are also too moronic to know when u are addressing an atheist and one who isnt. Even the holy spirit u claim to have could not tell u I am not an atheist. Impotent fvcks claiming power. No wonder you run about creating thread after thread; a sign of extreme joblessness and the fact that nairaland is the only place your life has a worth to u. Outside this forum u are just a husk of a man so u need to create threads to project yourself and compensate for your inadequacies.

Sorry we aren't buying it. You are worthless offline. You are still worthless here. And u will be worthless in the next life. That catharsis u are hoping to achieve by being right is a tall order. Never gonna happen. So keep wallowing in your silly notions and comparing yourself to Noah. You aren't fooling anyone with a brain.

Your god does not exist. Any god who creates morons like u and make them his mouthpiece is certainly fictional and only exists in the mind of said morons. Lol

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by kevoh(m): 8:43am On May 25, 2019
NPComplete:

Your god does not exist. Any god who creates morons like u and make them his mouthpiece is certainly fictional and only exists in the mind of said morons. Lol
grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by Nobody: 10:09am On May 25, 2019
NPComplete:

Funny how one of the lowest IQs on nairaland is now making himself an arbiter of common sense. You are also too moronic to know when u are addressing an atheist and one who isnt. Even the holy spirit u claim to have could not tell u I am not an atheist. Impotent fvcks claiming power. No wonder you run about creating thread after thread; a sign of extreme joblessness and the fact that nairaland is the only place your life has a worth to u. Outside this forum u are just a husk of a man so u need to create threads to project yourself and compensate for your inadequacies.

Sorry we aren't buying it. You are worthless offline. You are still worthless here. And u will be worthless in the next life. That catharsis u are hoping to achieve by being right is a tall order. Never gonna happen. So keep wallowing in your silly notions and comparing yourself to Noah. You aren't fooling anyone with a brain.

Yeah!

So ain't it a marvelous thing that the foolishness of someone you say has got one of the lowest IQs in Nairaland is wiser that your wisdom at its best?

It's really a good thing to have one of the lowest IQs in Nairaland for that makes me to be a perfect opportunity for God to use the foolish things of this world to confound the wise as you.

As for the threads you demean they are worth more than all your history, present, and future worth, if you continue on this worthless path, for you're worth nothing in truth.

If i'm jobless as you say, it is a googolplex times more useful than your useless Job. grin

So keep displaying the extent of your bottomless stupidity, for it would soon catch up with you. grin

#thefoolishnessofaGodzombieisagoogolplextimesbetterthanthewisdomofasatanzombieLol!
Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by LordReed(m): 10:13am On May 25, 2019
jesusjnr:

Why do you people fear death so much?
Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by Nobody: 10:45am On May 25, 2019
Hmmmm...... Only the end shall tell.
Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by NPComplete: 11:03am On May 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah!

So ain't it a marvelous thing that the foolishness of someone you say has got one of the lowest IQs in Nairaland is wiser that your wisdom at its best?

It's really a good thing to have one of the lowest IQs in Nairaland for that makes me to be a perfect opportunity for God to use the foolish things of this world to confound the wise as you.

As for the threads you demean they are worth more than all your history, present, and future worth, if you continue on this worthless path, for you're worth nothing in truth.

If i'm jobless as you say, it is a googolplex times more useful than your useless Job. grin

So keep displaying the extent of your bottomless stupidity, for it would soon catch up with you. grin

#thefoolishnessofaGodzombieisagoogolplextimesbetterthanthewisdomofasatanzombieLol!

Childish pointless rants. Look at his comments like what a preteen will pen down. Reeks of immaturity and foolishness.

At least you have agreed that u are foolish. You are now trying to pass off your foolishness as something that transcends conventional wisdom. Unfortunately there is no proof for that. Even this drivel you just wrote further reinforces evidence of your stupidity.

Dude give it up already. You are the king of shameless buffoons and the more u try to prove otherwise the more you reveal new depths of buffoonery. Go back and start writing meaningless comments on your senseless threads to keep them alive. Or u can stick around and keep entertaining me with your stupidity.
Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by Nobody: 11:05am On May 25, 2019
Bestienews:
Before the heavy rain fell in Lagos State, Nigeria about two days ago which leads to destroying of properties worth millions of Naira a Nigerian journalist capture the signs of God and angels in the clouds.

SEE PHOTOS HERE:. https://www.thewatchngr.com/2019/05/breaking-tension-in-lagos-as-hand-of.html?m=1

LOOOOLZZ, you guys are trippin' on cheese log aswear

Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by Nobody: 11:13am On May 25, 2019
NPComplete:

Y unna dey wahala urself, bro! Abeg liv d guy alone.

Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by 0truthseeker: 11:49am On May 25, 2019
LordReed:

Why did you fear Hell so much you hate God for it?
Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by LordReed(m): 11:54am On May 25, 2019
0truthseeker:

Why did you fear Hell so much you hate God for it?

I don't fear myths. You on the other hand fear death so much you constantly pray not to die, why is that?
Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by 0truthseeker: 12:04pm On May 25, 2019
LordReed:

I don't fear myths. You on the other hand fear death so much you constantly pray not to die, why is that?
You are not there when am praying, that is wrong statement with no proof. But If i got to your post history I can re-post tens of them, where you are blaming God for hell

Why Hate God if you don't fear Hell
Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by LordReed(m): 12:25pm On May 25, 2019
0truthseeker:

You are not there when am praying, that is wrong statement with no proof. But If i got to your post history I can re-post tens of them, where you are blaming God for hell

Why Hate God if you don't fear Hell

Go ahead and repost them.

I don't hate myths either.
Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 25, 2019
NPComplete:

Childish pointless rants. Look at his comments like what a preteen will pen down. Reeks of immaturity and foolishness.

At least you have agreed that u are foolish. You are now trying to pass off your foolishness as something that transcends conventional wisdom. Unfortunately there is no proof for that. Even this drivel you just wrote further reinforces evidence of your stupidity.

Dude give it up already. You are the king of shameless buffoons and the more u try to prove otherwise the more you reveal new depths of buffoonery. Go back and start writing meaningless comments on your senseless threads to keep them alive. Or u can stick around and keep entertaining me with your stupidity.
Yes, and you've also hence agreed that my foolishness is a googolplex times wiser than your wisdom at its best.

Of course your wisdom is tantamount to an epitome of foolishness living in the delusion that he is wise, Lol!

Yeah! As long those meaningless comments, according to you alone keep being worth more than the total value of everything you have ever been, every you are now, and everything you'd ever be, which is -11, as things stand, it gives me more encouragement to do even more.

So thanks for reminding me of the precious value of my threads, for I was almost begin to undervalue them.

God bless you, for you're have proven that God could even use someone of the combined value of -11 to do a mighty work.

Miracles do indeed happen. Lol! grin
Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 25, 2019
LordReed:

Are talking to me?

Fear death Lolz! grin

Na! I'm ready for death as we speak, but tell me the same thing if you don't fear death.

What I fear is something worse than death, but i'm going to spare you the details, for reasons known to you.
Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by LordReed(m): 12:59pm On May 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
Are talking to me?

Fear death Lolz! grin

Na! I'm ready for death as we speak, but tell me the same thing if you don't fear death.

What I fear is something worse than death, but i'm going to spare you the details, for reasons known to you.

I don't know of any Christian who doesn't think the devil is out to kill them at every turn so they pray to keep the devil away. Are you any different? You are always talking about how the devil wants to get you.

Lemme guess, spending eternity without the god right? How is that any different?
Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by NPComplete: 1:20pm On May 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yes, and you've also hence agreed that my foolishness is a googolplex times wiser than your wisdom at its best.

Of course your wisdom is tantamount to an epitome of foolishness living in the delusion that he is wise, Lol!

Yeah! As long those meaningless comments, according to you alone keep being worth more than the total value of everything you have ever been, every you are now, and everything you'd ever be, which is -11, as things stand, it gives me more encouragement to do even more.

So thanks for reminding me of the precious value of my threads, for I was almost begin to undervalue them.

God bless you, for you're have proven that God could even use someone of the combined value of -11 to do a mighty work.

Miracles do indeed happen. Lol! grin

Moronic nonsense as usual. "For I was almost to begin to undervalue them". The sentence construction of a retard. He thinks it makes him sound like a sage. So he peppers the drivel he spouts with "for" everytime to cover for his handicap. Lol.

Guy go sleep and stop boasting. Everyone knows u are a möron. Repeating that you are wise ad nauseam won't change reality. Once u go offline everything in your life will remind u of your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 25, 2019
LordReed:

I don't know of any Christian who doesn't think the devil is out to kill them at every turn so they pray to keep the devil away. Are you any different? You are always talking about how the devil wants to get you.

Lemme guess, spending eternity without the god right? How is that any different?
But I have answered your question, why not answer mine?

Are you ready for death as we speak, as I said I was?

For me what I fear is pain to some extent, but never death, for we no fear death, death fear we. grin Same goes for Satan which you don't believe exist.

But at least you know death is a reality so are you ready to drop dead now?
Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 25, 2019
NPComplete:

Moronic nonsense as usual. "For I was almost to begin to undervalue them". The sentence construction of a retard. He thinks it makes him sound like a sage. So he peppers the drivel he spouts with "for" everytime to cover for his handicap. Lol.

Guy go sleep and stop boasting. Everyone knows u are a möron. Repeating that you are wise ad nauseam won't change reality. Once u go offline everything in your life will remind u of your foolishness.
Yeah to an epitome of foolishness, my sentence construction should be judged by an aberration, Lol!

Correction every m0ron as you think i'm am a m0ron, but not everyone is a m0ron, m0ron!

Look below to see a hint of what the non-m0rons think of me and my posts.

Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by NPComplete: 1:48pm On May 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
Yeah to an epitome of foolishness, my sentence construction should be judged by an aberration, Lol!

Correction every m0ron as you think i'm am a m0ron, but not everyone is a m0ron, m0ron!

Look below to see a hint of what the non-m0rons think of me and my posts.

Hahahaha. Wetin I talk pain the mugu. He had to go dig up the adulation of his fellow morons as counter proof. I always knew all your rants and boasts and foolish threads are just to cover for your low self-worth and you just proved it.
Now clap for yourself dimwit. cheesy cheesy
Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by LordReed(m): 1:57pm On May 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
But I have answered your question, why not answer mine?

Are you ready for death as we speak, as I said I was?

For me what I fear is pain to some extent, but never death, for we no fear death, death fear we. grin Same goes for Satan which you don't believe exist.

But at least you know death is a reality so are you ready to drop dead now?

One is never ready, especially when you still have a few more decades to look forward to. Nevertheless, I have made peace with the fact that it will come when it comes. Prayers and what not will do nothing to stop it. As for what comes after there is nothing to fear there either because before I was born I didn't experience anything and I am not perturbed by that so why would I be perturbed by the oblivion that comes after?
Re: BREAKING: Tension In Lagos As Hand Of God, Eyes, Angels Appears In Clouds by Sheunma: 2:28pm On May 25, 2019
NPComplete:

Hahahaha. Wetin I talk pain the mugu. He had to go dig up the adulation of his fellow morons as counter proof. I always knew all your rants and boasts and foolish threads are just to cover for your low self-worth and you just proved it.
Now clap for yourself dimwit. cheesy cheesy
come on, man, you are turning this sparring session into 12 round bout too fast. cut the guy some slacks, let him have his moments. And while you are it, would you keep in mind to keep your jabs from going below the belt like you have been doing the entire time? thanks!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Finding Meaning To Life Using Narrative Experience Of A Farmer As A Case Study / Pastor Paul Adefarasin "god"? / The Bible Says Marrying A Divorcee Is A Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.