Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,536 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

*****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** - Dating And Meet-up Zone (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** (29774 Views)

Lesbo-ville: The Meet Up Place For Lesbians / 3rd Annual UK "BBQOMGWTF Come and chop enjoyment" Summer Meet up! / Summer Bbq Meet Up In London? Who's Up For It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by sesman(m): 4:24pm On Sep 07, 2010
Sagamite:

Chei! No get me into trouble for my friendly hugs because I was happy to see you looking healthy o.

look healthy ko, looking sexy ni, with all that hug you dey give her, it was more like show me the way to your kolo thingy grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Idowuogbo(f): 4:32pm On Sep 07, 2010
^I thank d lord sey i get witness
my bruda I thank God for ur life witout him dey wud no b attorney

@saga
oniro , looking healthy dats y u were pinging me early hrs of d next morning to c if i was eating healthy to abi
oniranu odomo okurin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Sagamite(m): 4:47pm On Sep 07, 2010
Idowuogbo:

^I thank d lord sey i get witness
my bruda I thank God for your life witout him dey wud no b attorney

@saga
oniro , looking healthy dats y u were pinging me early hrs of d next morning to c if i was eating healthy to abi
oniranu odomo okurin

Ah, ah, ah, ah!

Omo rora o. Ma ko mi si wahala. (This chic cool down o, no put me for trouble)  grin

Hugs, na half truth. tongue

Pinging you in the morning, lets be serious and let dem know say na jokes o. I no get your number o.  grin

Stillwater, Missy B, Thoniaslim, Ibkaye, Iice, Ileke-Idi, jennykadri etc she is just joking ni o.  grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by ElRazur: 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2010
So Saga have been pinging? Oya make una create a thread sharp sharp for the guy. Help put am for front page. grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by chika98: 5:05pm On Sep 07, 2010
Why are the photos censored?
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by ElRazur: 5:25pm On Sep 07, 2010
chika98:

Read the freaking posts just before the photos were posted. undecided
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by chika98: 5:31pm On Sep 07, 2010
ElRazur:

I have read the "freaking" posts. What's your point?
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by yme1(f): 5:32pm On Sep 07, 2010
chika98:

they dont want the pic to be posted on NL so they posted the once that could get someone blind and then censored it wrongly cheesy

ElRazur:

you need ice water shocked shocked cool down nah
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by ElRazur: 5:34pm On Sep 07, 2010
chika98:

I have read the "freaking" posts. What's your point?

If you read and comprehend, then you wouldn't have wasted time asking the same thing that's already answered. undecided

y me:

grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by chika98: 5:38pm On Sep 07, 2010
ElRazur:

If you read and comprehend, then you wouldn't have wasted time asking the same thing that's already answered. undecided

Thank You for being ever so kind in your swift response. I do get it now

y me:

[b]they dont want the pic to be posted on NL [/b]so they posted the once that could get someone blind and then censored it wrongly cheesy

LOL Okay then.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by ElRazur: 5:40pm On Sep 07, 2010
chika98:

Thank You for being ever so kind in your swift response. I do get it now

You are welcome. grin I am kinder than you think.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by dayokanu(m): 6:40pm On Sep 07, 2010
Hmmm.

So who went home with whom? In the next 9 months we should have A lot of Juniors as a result of the bbq.

Sagamu, So you dey tap Idowu's current, Next yr I would have all my e-wives laced with Magun

Nonsense and Ingridient
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Idowuogbo(f): 6:44pm On Sep 07, 2010
^lol
uncle dk no mind am oo , na hug i give wey he wan use style deflate my blomblom
nonsense and nutmeg grin grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Sagamite(m): 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2010
dayokanu:

Hmmm.

So who went home with whom? In the next 9 months we should have A lot of Juniors as a result of the bbq.

Sagamu, So you dey tap Idowu's current, Next yr I would have all my e-wives laced with Magun

Nonsense and Ingridient

Yeparipa!

I beg o.

Sagamite went home early to his bed alooooone!

Sagamite did not even go clubbing so some daughter of Jezebel will grind that soft, smooth, shapely, robust, salacious arse and mellons on him that will make him start convulsing as he tries his utmost best to resist in the name of the Holy Spirit.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by dayokanu(m): 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2010
^^ You didnt go to club because you already had one locked down in your room.

Abeg aside Sagamu, which female was absent at the club? 1+ 1 = 2
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Sagamite(m): 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2010
dayokanu:

[Coughs] Nike4luv [Coughs] and her 3 sexy girlfriends. [Coughs] Orgi! cheesy
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Idowuogbo(f): 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2010
i cccc no wonder wiv my persuasion and beggin to come zanga she sey she wan follow u enter train go house

so did u lot watch manchested united beat fulllaps hmmmm
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by asas(f): 7:28pm On Sep 07, 2010
Pls u pple shudnt spoil me oh
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Sagamite(m): 7:31pm On Sep 07, 2010
Idowuogbo:

i cccc no wonder wiv my persuasion and beggin to come zanga  she sey she wan follow u enter train go house

so did u lot watch manchested united beat fulllaps hmmmm

4 girls and only me, and I will be watching Man U vs Fulham?

The curse wey my enemies, wey dey fight me for my grandpapa land for village, put on me no strong reach that.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Idowuogbo(f): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2010
asas:

sharrap dia c dis onyeka , u wey scata ikebe for dance floor neva corrupt reach
i wud inform ur mumi sey u don spoil borri finish
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by debosky(m): 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2010
asas:

Pls u pple shudnt  spoil me oh

Spoil you?  grin

Weren't you shaking what your mama gave you at the club? I remember Folly's mouth hanging open when he saw your moves.  grin grin

Don't let me repeat the name he gave you in the wine bar. . . . . . oya beg me.

dayokanu:

Apart from Nikky's crew, nana and B_B, all the laydees hit the dance floor. . . . see moves! Like ID said, Tayo and I  were afraid there was going to be a Tsunami or earthquake.  grin grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by Nobody: 7:40pm On Sep 07, 2010
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun, judging by the urgh, dishware grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by nana(f): 7:48pm On Sep 07, 2010
Walahi,i no gree for these gists about what went down on the dance floor oh. There should be a part 2 cheesy
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by blacksta(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2010
wa blow
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by nana(f): 8:52pm On Sep 07, 2010
Gwan blacksta,how re u doing?
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by blacksta(m): 9:25pm On Sep 07, 2010
I dey Nana -so what happening with u
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by nana(f): 9:48pm On Sep 07, 2010
Nothing man,just chilling,
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by follypimpi(m): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2010
debosky:

Spoil you?  grin

Weren't you shaking what your mama gave you at the club? I remember Folly's mouth hanging open when he saw your moves.  grin grin

Don't let me repeat the name he gave you in the wine bar. . . . . . oya beg me.

Apart from Nikky's crew, nana and B_B, all the laydees hit the dance floor. . . . see moves! Like ID said, Tayo and I  were afraid there was going to be a Tsunami or earthquake.  grin grin

I gave every1 a name that day to be honest.Omo asas dey shake am like say nah boris dey her waist,lol.
Omo those dance moves nah Ebelebe.
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by dayokanu(m): 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2010
I got to host private party next harmattan so me sef go see those waists too
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by asas(f): 11:25pm On Sep 07, 2010
Hahahahahahah c idowu talkin haha , debo I saw u too oh even blackstar rocked too folly danced wella infact no more comment
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by chamotex(m): 5:47pm On Sep 08, 2010
Busy_body:

Thank you jare Elrazur for taking my picture at the "correct" angle, right next to Chamosexy kiss sad though you didn't upload the one where i was sitting on his laps angry

Special thanks to Chamosexy, awww you looked so cute with my baby, i can you are gonna be a natural father, now to the most important matter - Is your cute sexy self single, cos i am tongue cheesy grin cheesy

Singleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kiss kiss
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: *****Annual Summer Bbq Meet Up! Please Register Your Interest***** by chamotex(m): 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2010
asas:

After you already spoilt me with them moves.
When they played that Wande Coal 'U BAD' track . . . . . come and see flexing grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

Members image representation thread. / Whatsapp Sex Talk Group / Romantic Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.