Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) (30927 Views)

Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) / Dilapidated Nature Of Oyebanjo Street, Ketu Lagos That Swallowed Two Kids / Bullion Truck Is Burning At Ketu-Ojota Bridge, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by PissedOffWeed(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Countries no more celebrate new airports, but here in Nigeria.... We beats drums of joy over bus stops!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by Ugoeze2016: 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ambode is working, Lagos is leading
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by farihafaheemah(m): 2:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
GeeString:

Oga, we find you tire for the two posts about Buhari's $26bn theft, we no see you.

So na back of lay by you go hide yourself?

Omenka, tolexander and sarrki still dey there?
What's there to comment on 25 billion dollars contract. The other side has been directed to response which he has done in details. Get your copy and read. Stop spreading fake information. No 25 billion dollars is missing or mismanaged. Contract only awarded
The allegation was awarding the contract above GMD jurisdiction or without informing NNPC board . Pls get urself common sense

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by loomer: 2:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
Must we commission every thing for this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by PMWSpirit(m): 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Wait oo, shey na only alapere dey lagos
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by donshaddow(m): 2:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
Modern?
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by handofGod1(m): 2:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
Ambode is working, Lagos is moving. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by sucess001(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
commissioning a bus stop?

shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by DONADAMS(m): 2:52pm On Oct 11, 2017
EponOjuku:

At least Gala and Fanyogo hawkers can get where to hawk their goods unlike their unfortunate ancestors who were killed by molue buses while hawking in traffic .
kikikiki... this one off me!...
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by seguno2: 3:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
EponOjuku:
Shibuke, the best Governor in your region gave you empty jerrycans as his project and you couldn't ask him for water.

You keep talking trash about Lagos but your people sell their inheritance to pay for their transport fare to come and hawk Fanyogo in Lagos.

Every January, the motor parks in your region look as if there is war going on there with the way your flatheaded clowns are running back to Lagos.

If you want water, you either go and ask Obiano to give you water since he gave you jerrrycans or you can jump into the lagoon for unlimited water.

Wawa pig asking of pipe borne water in Lagos when the only factories commissioned by his the Governors in his region are baby factories.

Omoluabi o ye ki o ma gbo bi aja digbolugi. Abi be ko?
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by Cloud007: 3:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
agyo:
My brother, I was dumbfounded when i visited lagos. I petty people way de drive honda for that kind road. Thats road for only 4x4 hilux.

i lost two tyres this year alone...35k each. kilode? angry
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 11, 2017
Who ever took these pictures did a nasty job and an injustice to that place. That is just the shelter.The actual lay by is not captured. How about taking a wider shot from a vantage position?
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by seguno2: 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
farihafaheemah:

What's there to comment on 25 billion dollars contract. The other side has been directed to response which he has done in details. Get your copy and read. Stop spreading fake information. No 25 billion dollars is missing or mismanaged. Contract only awarded
The allegation was awarding the contract above GMD jurisdiction or without informing NNPC board . Pls get urself common sense

Please define corruption.
Does it include circumventing procedures for preventing fraud
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by Thobiy(m): 3:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
EzeEbira:

OK o
But we have a long way to go.
Let just say we will get there
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by litaninja(m): 3:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Is this the nonsense that counts as a project worthy of news headlines
The entire Nigerian goverment has really taken the citizens for granted.

metromediaboss:
Newly commissioned Alapere bus stop with comfortable Shelter, Lay-by, Lighting, Walkways, Guard-rails, passenger information system and Wire-mesh Fencing for pedestrian protection, by the Lagos State Government on Tuesday, October 10, 2017.

http://www.metronaija.com/2017/10/photos-lagos-govt-commissions-modern.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by seguno2: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
LorDBolton:
When I see the number of street hawkers around Bonny round about I get worried... Many Governors are sleeping !!!

Street hawkers because the state and local governments are not recruiting teachers, inspectors, administrators, civil servants, road technicians, water technicians, doctors, nurses, pharmacists, laboratory technicians etc REGULARLY to ensure multiplier effect on the economy for other EMPLOYMENTS from taxes on properties and income.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by seguno2: 3:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
Thobiy:
Let just say we will get there

Please explain how exactly we will get where?
I mean, what are YOU doing to get us there?
Faith without works is death.
You can pray and believe all you want, if you sow no crops you cannot harvest any fruit.
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by wristbangle: 3:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
In as much as I applaud LSG for this initiative, it's a far cry from what supposed to be commissioned.

Mr. Ambode needs to urgently address the state of poor roads in some of the state's vicinity so it won't aggravate beyond the current level of damage.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by damola1: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
wristbangle:
In as much as I applaud LSG for this initiative, it's a far cry from what supposed to be commissioned.

Mr. Ambode needs to urgently address the state of poor roads in some of the state's vicinity so it won't aggravate beyond the current level of damage.

Shame on LSG. They should empower local govt. to do stuff like this.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by Alfaab: 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
Well...?
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by curvilicious: 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
I keep wondering why Nigerians will not say it is wrong when it truly is wrong simply because its in their region.

Because its in Lagos the southwests, will say leave it, we like it even when it ought not to be.

Because its in Anambra the southeasts, will say leave it even when it is subatandard.

Na all these uselessness the govt dey use cheat una tueh!
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by 4rty(f): 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
EponOjuku:

Which your money?
How much tax do you pay in Lagos?
Gala hawkers and Fanyogo peddlers think they have an opinion too.

Better get off Nairaland and look at the road when hawking so that BRT won't kill you like your ancestors.
grin grin Savage!!
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by spy24(m): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
luvinhubby:
It is only in Nigeria that leaders commission bus stops.
Asin eh
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by free2ryhme: 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2017
EzeEbira:
Normal thing in South africa

Eye dey pain you

This is Lagos
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by COMPAQ(m): 4:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
But na we go still spoil am. Give it 2 weeks and boys have pasted all manner of poster on it.
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by agyo(m): 4:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Hi Bro,

I didn't say my state is better of. But the state of the road in lagos,requires careful driving otherwise be rest assured that a new tyre will not safe you from the potholes i saw during my visit.

Basfaq:
where is your state so that we can juxtapose between it and Lagos.
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by kofomii: 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Modern lay by without good roads is meaningless.
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by Seedorffay: 4:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=EponOjuku post=61319010]

Shibuke, the best Governor in your region gave you empty jerrycans as his project and you couldn't ask him for water.

You keep talking trash about Lagos but your people sell their inheritance to pay for their transport fare to come and hawk Fanyogo in Lagos.

Every January, the motor parks in your region look as if there is war going on there with the way your flatheaded clowns are running back to Lagos.

If you want water, you either go and ask Obiano to give you water since he gave you jerrrycans or you can jump into the lagoon for unlimited water.

Wawa pig asking of pipe borne water in Lagos when the only factories commissioned by his the Governors in his region are baby factories.

This is too much nah.
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by Pojomojo: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
My guy, that one na till Jesu comes o
seguno2:

.......that is done by the local governments.

A jobless state governor does it in Nigeria that is supposed to be the giant of Africa and the 200 million mumus go gaga with praise and worship for their own public servant.
When will Ambode provide tap water throughout Lagos state?
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by seguno2: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Pojomojo:
My guy, that one na till Jesu comes o

Why?
Upon all the billions from IGR on the people every month?
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by seguno2: 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
Seedorffay:
[quote author=EponOjuku post=61319010]This is too much nah.

Not his own fault, really.
The potholes that Ambode has refused to repair have reformatted his brain.
Let us pray for his quick recovery.

saints2:
Ever been to Idi-Ara when the Lagos state University Teaching Hospital is situated? Then you will know that this calls for immediate and urgent call for action. LUTH is a reputed to be one of the best in the country, but this is definitely not in terms of infrastructure given the pathetic state of the access road to the hospital. From the first gate to the second gate, it is in its deplorable state. This same road is where vehicles which are bringing in emergencies will pass through. I know some will argue that this road is still good compare to other roads in the state, but what's worth doing is worth doing well. These are visuals we are able to get courtesy of YNaija Monitor!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6090861_luth_jpeg029531659457f80857295d621d4a5008

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/10/these-are-bad-roads-leading-to-luth.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update on Anambra International Cargo Airport Terminal building (photos) / Weclome to Chicagoland / The Scenic Beauty Of South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.