Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,436 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) (30928 Views)

Governor Udom Commissions Anua-Mbak-Ishiet Road, Outfall Drain In Uyo (Photos) / Dilapidated Nature Of Oyebanjo Street, Ketu Lagos That Swallowed Two Kids / Bullion Truck Is Burning At Ketu-Ojota Bridge, Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by Gucciboss: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nathdoug:
far far ahead with blackout in most area......I greet you sir
Oga Dawgy. I sight you
I dey hail oo
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by Giftdavids(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
EponOjuku:

Shibuke, the best Governor in your region gave you empty jerrycans as his project and you couldn't ask him for water.

You keep talking trash about Lagos but your people sell their inheritance to pay for their transport fare to come and hawk Fanyogo in Lagos.

Every January, the motor parks in your region look as if there is war going on there with the way your flatheaded clowns are running back to Lagos.

If you want water, you either go and ask Obiano to give you water since he gave you jerrrycans or you can jump into the lagoon for unlimited water.

Wawa pig asking of pipe borne water in Lagos when the only factories commissioned by his the Governors in his region are baby factories.

This is the problem of this country. Too many petty people attacking themselves over trivial issues rather than channeling energy into attacking real problems.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by Nathdoug(m): 5:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
Gucciboss:

Oga Dawgy. I sight you
I dey hail oo
who be this man identify your self sharply
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by Chukazu: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
babyhrt:
My lovely Ketu......at least the perennial traffic jam lock at the bus stopped, caused by the wretched police men and women in connivance with the bus drivers will seize to exist.

How ...who wan cease them?
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by kpokpo1(m): 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
I think they should also look at the area of preventing mentally challenged person's from using the bus stop as their bedroom. If not nobody will stand there to wait for a bus or Uber.
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by heryur(m): 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
EzeEbira:
Normal thing in South africa
Is it abnormal in Nigeria?
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
So we now celebrate bus stops cool cool
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by Daboomb: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
madridguy:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Make I no talk

Talk abeg!

They commission ordinary Bustsop in Nigeria! grin grin grin

Small time now, l am sure that Ambode wil start commissioning Street Gutters.

Useless Politicians. Shame!

When will they commission One thousand low-cost housing for the masses?
When will they commission dilapidated street Roads that litter everywhere in the state?
angry angry

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by pasol4real(m): 6:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
EponOjuku:

Shibuke, the best Governor in your region gave you empty jerrycans as his project and you couldn't ask him for water.

You keep talking trash about Lagos but your people sell their inheritance to pay for their transport fare to come and hawk Fanyogo in Lagos.

Every January, the motor parks in your region look as if there is war going on there with the way your flatheaded clowns are running back to Lagos.

If you want water, you either go and ask Obiano to give you water since he gave you jerrrycans or you can jump into the lagoon for unlimited water.

Wawa pig asking of pipe borne water in Lagos when the only factories commissioned by his the Governors in his region are baby factories.
Always starting what u cant finish
Go to anambra n See massive developements
Good roads everywhere ,no be this Lagos wey bad road
Hold up n pot holes wan kill person .
Ambode use gra gra deceive una when he first enter with fake n inferior roads now the whole of them are back to their former state if not worse .
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by toprealman: 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
These guys make it look as if we just gained independence last year. This is 2017.....57yrs later, this is what we are still delivering as dividend of democracy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by chiebuka66: 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
nice
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
madridguy:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Make I no talk
hahaha, talk na.
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by samsobo24(m): 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
seguno2:

.......that is done by the local governments.

A jobless state governor does it in Nigeria that is supposed to be the giant of Africa and the 200 million mumus go gaga with praise and worship for their own public servant.
When will Ambode provide tap water throughout Lagos state?
have you seen the water sector road map, what of the distribution of water metres to lagosians.
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by seguno2: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
samsobo24:
have you seen the water sector road map, what of the distribution of water metres to lagosians.

Water road map after 18 years of Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode with over N7 trillion in budget
Are you joking or seriously joking?
Is tap water coverage of Lagos state less than in 1999?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by samsobo24(m): 9:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Daboomb:

Talk abeg!

They commission ordinary Bustsop in Nigeria! grin grin grin

Small time now, l am sure that Ambode wil start commissioning Street Gutters.

Useless Politicians. Shame!

When will they commission One thousand low-cost housing for the masses?
When will they commission dilapidated street Roads that litter everywhere in the state?
angry angry
https://www.tolet.com.ng/blog/governor-ambode-flags-off-rent-to-own-scheme-and-rental-housing-policy/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C5724121824

http://www.castles.com.ng/magazine/article/AGENCY%20PRACTICE%20/1526

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/11/recession-ambode-slashes-prices-lagos-mortgage-houses/?_e_pi_=7%2CPAGE_ID10%2C7943412910
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by samsobo24(m): 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
seguno2:

Water road map after 18 years of Tinubu, Fashola and Ambode with over N7 trillion in budget
Are you joking or seriously joking?
Is tap water coverage of Lagos state less than in 1999?
I don't really get you,I think it was launched by fashola. I was passing by a rural area in Lagos and saw a very big water project under construction to serve that area.My point is, there are water projects already and some under construction but it needs to be brought to the rural areas
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 12:35am On Oct 12, 2017
Cloud007:
good.....but the govt should also pay attention to road maintenace.

lagos road potholes no be for here.

Nor mind the scammer governor. commissioning nonsense over priced bus terminals and abandoning roads. huge pot holes on almost all the roads in lagos. only God knows how much they spent to commission the buststop.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 12:37am On Oct 12, 2017
seguno2:

.......that is done by the local governments.

A jobless state governor does it in Nigeria that is supposed to be the giant of Africa and the 200 million mumus go gaga with praise and worship for their own public servant.
When will Ambode provide tap water throughout Lagos state?

bros help me ask them ooo. I don't know why Nigerians can be so annoying. what the phuck is special about bus stop? you dey even go far with tap water. ordinary road him nor fit do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 12:40am On Oct 12, 2017
EponOjuku:

oga it's not always about tribal yarns. There is absolutely nothing special in a bust terminal. if you are indeed educated and understands how government works, you won't be praising a governor for doing his job. Maybe you don't live in lagos. The roads are extremely terrible. what is the governor doing with all the IGR they claim to be making?
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by alaskido(m): 9:12am On Oct 12, 2017
Our tax money is working. I pay my tax in Lagos every month. My tax money is supposed to provide me with free water, clearing of my waste garbage but I still pay for these services. So what are they doing with our tax money. Okay I can now guess what they do with our tax money the politicians share it grin grin
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by Thobiy(m): 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
seguno2:

Please explain how exactly we will get where?
I mean, what are YOU doing to get us there?
Faith without works is death.
You can pray and believe all you want, if you sow no crops you cannot harvest any fruit.
It just a matter of time we will surely get there, what led us to the present situation in the country is the level of impunity BTW can you compare any state in the country to Lagos
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by seguno2: 11:03pm On Oct 14, 2017
Thobiy:
It just a matter of time we will surely get there, what led us to the present situation in the country is the level of impunity BTW can you compare any state in the country to Lagos

Just a matter of time without lifting a finger?
Are you joking? Or are you seriously joking?
What
Has the impunity stopped?
Is Babachir in prison like Dasuki?
Is Buratai no longer our COAS despite his multi million dollar mansions in Dubai?

Compare in terms of IGR and budget or in terms of what exactly?
Re: Lagos Commissions Modern Lay By At Ketu (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25am On Oct 15, 2017
babyhrt:
My lovely Ketu......at least the perennial traffic jam lock at the bus stopped, caused by the wretched police men and women in connivance with the bus drivers will seize to exist.
Chai.. Pej

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update on Anambra International Cargo Airport Terminal building (photos) / Weclome to Chicagoland / Panic As Vehicle Bursts Into Flames Near Justice Ministry In Abuja (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.