Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,046 members, 7,825,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Is The Nigerian Stock Exchange Profitable & How To Trade U.S Stocks - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Is The Nigerian Stock Exchange Profitable & How To Trade U.S Stocks (897 Views)

Dangote Plans Listing $20bn Refinery On Nigerian Stock Exchange / How To Easily Buy U.S Stocks From Nigeria In Just A Minute / Election Result: Nigerian Stock Market Loses N85 Billion In 6 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is The Nigerian Stock Exchange Profitable & How To Trade U.S Stocks by Catastrophe: 2:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Guys please does anyone here trade US stocks from Nigeria? How do you do it and what broker do you use?
I have been learning and following US stock news $XPLR, $IZEA, $HMNY, but top US brokers just don't allow Nigerians open accounts why is this so? Even Ghanians and Zambians can open accounts with the brokers such as [url]tdameritrade.com[/url] and [url]robinhood.com[/url] but not Nigeria. Does anyone know how I can start trading on the US market?
Then again, I won't ask if anyone makes money trading Nigerian stocks, but I know it has to be long term. Trading on the American stock exchange you can day trade and bag a huge profit in a single day infact under an hour. But in terms of day trading, is it profitable? cause I can't see a stock at 20 Naira being profitable in anyway! the volume would have to be pretty large like lets say 10 million for you to make anything of it and that would even be like gambling. And I don't see anything moving Nigerian stocks up like news for example? no site to monitor stocks etc except them pump and dump guys. If it is then like how much do you make day trading minimum? So Am I wrong please is it profitable day trading?

Please the main questions are the ones bolded
Re: Is The Nigerian Stock Exchange Profitable & How To Trade U.S Stocks by Sa2ruis(m): 6:22am On Feb 19, 2018
I am trying to open an online brokerage account to invest in US stocks but to my dismay, I find that Nigeria is not in the list of available countries. What can i do?

(1) (Reply)

Finally !!!fixed Deposit Interest Rate That Can Compete With Treasury Bills / Why Banks "Hate" Nigerian Small Business Owners / PLEASE HELP!!! Jumia Or Konga Which Should I Use For My E-comerce Biz.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.