Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

These Are The Bad Roads Leading To LUTH Hospital - Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Are The Bad Roads Leading To LUTH Hospital - Photos (21743 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Begins Patching And Rehabilitation Of Bad Roads In Lagos / MC Oluomo Discharged From Lagos Hospital (Photos) / Permission Taken From Police To Take Fayose To Hospital (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Are The Bad Roads Leading To LUTH Hospital - Photos by BrutalJab: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
LuckyLadolce:
not funny, just get lost
Do I look like a comedian? Get found
Re: These Are The Bad Roads Leading To LUTH Hospital - Photos by NoToPile: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
Now they are shouting ambode, when walking through LUTH gate just try and peep into those drainages its filled with dirt, is it the govt that filled them - NO .

Walk down to the college of medicine gate, that one is even worse, the dirt from the gutters overflow, is it the govt that poured dirt there, NO

Those places are where there's heavy flooding, the drainages are filled with dirt to the brim so any time rain drops theres trouble .

we caused it we deal with it.

You guys should leave Ambode abeg, he didn't fill the gutters with dirt.

1 Like

Re: These Are The Bad Roads Leading To LUTH Hospital - Photos by LuckyLadolce(m): 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
BrutalJab:

Do I look like a comedian? Get found
let this be the last time u will quote me..
Re: These Are The Bad Roads Leading To LUTH Hospital - Photos by stainless239(f): 11:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is called "River Luth"
Re: These Are The Bad Roads Leading To LUTH Hospital - Photos by willibounce1(m): 12:33am On Oct 12, 2017
there are bad roads almost every where you go to in lagos. Ambode is a scam. That guy ain't doing shi..t...he is just deceiving gullible people with his ' itesiwaju eko nonsense' such useless government
Re: These Are The Bad Roads Leading To LUTH Hospital - Photos by NaijaBlend: 6:03am On Oct 12, 2017
Lagos is becoming a huge disappointment in terms of roads and infrastructure under Ambode.
Re: These Are The Bad Roads Leading To LUTH Hospital - Photos by kruusy: 6:38am On Oct 12, 2017
u are complaining of bad roads in Lagos....come to anambra and c d worst....failed politicians

Re: These Are The Bad Roads Leading To LUTH Hospital - Photos by XaintJoel20: 8:53am On Oct 12, 2017
saints2:
Ever been to Idi-Ara when the Lagos state University Teaching Hospital is situated? Then you will know that this calls for immediate and urgent call for action. LUTH is a reputed to be one of the best in the country, but this is definitely not in terms of infrastructure given the pathetic state of the access road to the hospital. From the first gate to the second gate, it is in its deplorable state. This same road is where vehicles which are bringing in emergencies will pass through. I know some will argue that this road is still good compare to other roads in the state, but what's worth doing is worth doing well. These are visuals we are able to get courtesy of YNaija Monitor!

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/10/these-are-bad-roads-leading-to-luth.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Please try and construct good sentences and always edit your write up.
Re: These Are The Bad Roads Leading To LUTH Hospital - Photos by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2017
I passed there on Tuesday and all i can say is truly AMBODE NEED TO WORK.
Re: These Are The Bad Roads Leading To LUTH Hospital - Photos by Hardeybohwarley(m): 10:11am On Oct 12, 2017
I passed there on Tuesday and all i can say is truly AMBODE NEEDS TO WORK.
Re: These Are The Bad Roads Leading To LUTH Hospital - Photos by Bishops10(m): 2:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
saints2:
Ever been to Idi-Ara when the Lagos state University Teaching Hospital is situated? Then you will know that this calls for immediate and urgent call for action. LUTH is a reputed to be one of the best in the country, but this is definitely not in terms of infrastructure given the pathetic state of the access road to the hospital. From the first gate to the second gate, it is in its deplorable state. This same road is where vehicles which are bringing in emergencies will pass through. I know some will argue that this road is still good compare to other roads in the state, but what's worth doing is worth doing well. These are visuals we are able to get courtesy of YNaija Monitor!

Source:
http://www.autoreportng.com/2017/10/these-are-bad-roads-leading-to-luth.html

Lalasticlala, Mynd44
You're didn't snap this thing when rain fell naa.... It's worst than this

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Customers Now To Buy Electricity Direct From Gencos - FG / Cash-strapped PDP Now Resorting To S’african Drug Dealers For Funding - Nabena / El-Rufai On Air Surveillance Over Troubled Kajuru LGA (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.