Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Lagos Can't Generate VAT And Others Take 50℅ - Ambode - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Can't Generate VAT And Others Take 50℅ - Ambode (27962 Views)

Chanting Edo is not Lagos can't win you election / Senate Okays 7.5% VAT And 6 Other Tax Hikes / So Anambra And Imo Can Do It But Lagos Can't Do It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Can't Generate VAT And Others Take 50℅ - Ambode by aribisala0(m): 9:39am On Oct 12, 2017
People have been very active in attempting to make out that the VAT disparity is something to do with the port yet cannot explain why Abuja generates 20% ,the second highest VAT

Lagos 55%
Abuja 20%
Kano 5%
Rivers 6%.
Is there a port in Abuja or Kano?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Can't Generate VAT And Others Take 50℅ - Ambode by Ifecrown: 10:24am On Oct 12, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Is this not one of the analyses adeyinka grandson has been presenting in order to make gullible Yoruba see how the Hausa Fulani have been robbing the south especially the SS and SW. Taking large sum of money from the south to fund their unproductive and parasitic regions and to fund the luxurious lifestyles of Abuja politicians. But the yoro muslim - loyal and humble slaves of the caliphate would rather insult the hell out of him and report him to authorities. I wonder if these people are cursed. I just don't get it. Or could it be that they're just imposters disguising as Yoruba Moslems. I don't get how some people could be so daft not to listen to the voice of reason. Now that Ambode has said it, let's hear what these head slammers have to say.

I would assume that you are literate, wise and should make sensible comment, but then i realised I'm wrong and you think otherwise.
Re: Lagos Can't Generate VAT And Others Take 50℅ - Ambode by jude33084(m): 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2017
thedondada:
Agreed.

People who ban alcohol shouldn't take tax from drinkers and use in their states.

We all know whom he's referring to.

grin
Re: Lagos Can't Generate VAT And Others Take 50℅ - Ambode by yomexp(m): 5:39pm On Oct 16, 2017
ColonelDrake:
Is this not one of the analyses adeyinka grandson has been presenting in order to make gullible Yoruba see how the Hausa Fulani have been robbing the south especially the SS and SW. Taking large sum of money from the south to fund their unproductive and parasitic regions and to fund the luxurious lifestyles of Abuja politicians. But the yoro muslim - loyal and humble slaves of the caliphate would rather insult the hell out of him and report him to authorities. I wonder if these people are cursed. I just don't get it. Or could it be that they're just imposters disguising as Yoruba Moslems. I don't get how some people could be so daft not to listen to the voice of reason. Now that Ambode has said it, let's hear what these head slammers have to say.
Boy, you are a big idiot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Problems Can’t Be Solved Overnight, Says Peter Obi On CNN (Video) / Seems Judd Legum Lied, Contract Was Signed Before Atiku Became PDP Candidate / 3 Officials Resign From Governor Obaseki's Cabinet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.