Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,024 members, 7,821,562 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. (2806 Views)

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Participates In Vaccination In Laos, Cuddles Kids (Photos) / Pandemonium In Port Harcourt Over Vaccination In Rumuapara (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by PortHakotTimes(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
There was panic and confusion in some part of Anambra state today as many school children was seen running home from different schools.
According to one of them, “army people came to our school this morning with ambulance and some other medical equipment and drugs,as we settled down in our different class rooms after morning devotion, we were informed to be ready for medical checkup by military doctors outside, I believe that was how my today schooling ended, I don’t want to contact monkey pox”
However, the state government has stopped the medical program.

SEE VIDEO HERE

http://portharcourttimes.com/2017/10/11/panic-in-anambra-as-school-children-runs-home-to-avoid-military-immunization/

2 Likes

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by Taiwo20(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
interesting

1 Like

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by ahnaija: 4:29pm On Oct 11, 2017
I heard something lie this to in delta state
Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by Tolexander: 4:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
This propaganda was a serious issue today in Aba town!

3 Likes

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by omenka(m): 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Said this earlier and would repeat it again.

The trend of events in the SE is really worrisome.

Out of hatred for a man whose only crime is defeating their preferred candidate in an election, they've decided to inflict upon themselves all manner of injuries. They hope in so doing, they'd derail his presidency.

We all know, despite this shameful display of unbridled lunacy and hate, if peradventure this sickness against which they seek to immunise these people to forestall its spreading ( given a couple of cases has been reported there) spirals out of control, these same people would turn around to blame the government and accuse them of neglecting their region and abandoning them for dead!

I have a very strong feeling the person who started this treasonable rumour isn't even an Anambrarian.

The Igbo leaders need to do more to enlighten their subjects. You cannot continue to chop off your noses just to spite your face.

A word is enough for the wise.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by omenka(m): 4:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
Tolexander:
It is all the work of ipob terrorists.

They are using lies to terrorise their own people.

If it looks like a pig, smells like a pig, walks like a pig, and grunts like a pig, chances are it is a pig.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by Tolexander: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
omenka:
It is all the work of ipob.

If it looks like a pig, smells like a pig, walks like a pig, and grunts like a pig, chances are it is a pig.
Not even chances of being a pig. It is definitely a pig.

All the students and pupils meant to be in school to learn were just unsettled and sent home.

I was listening to their ignorant discussions about the FG trying to decimate the population of the Ndigbo, so that there won't be enough population to hold referendum. I couldn't do anything than to shake my head for them.

7 Likes

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by omenka(m): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
Tolexander:

All the students and pupils meant to be in school to learn were just unsettled and sent home.

I was listening to their ignorant discussions about the FG trying to decimate the population of the Ndigbo, so that there won't be enough population to hold referendum. I couldn't do anything than to shake my head for them.
I've not even heard this angle!

WTF!

I feel so ashamed for these guys right now.

4 Likes

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 5:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
@Omenka
Enough of your rantings, your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven, list some of the things Buhari has done so far to show he
don't really hate Igbos with all his heart.
He has shown that nothing good is good for Igbos as far as his administration is concerned.
If this useless medical jamboree is for good purpose, do you think Igbos will benefit?

Abeg shift.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by MrIrohKenedy: 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
[s]
omenka:

WTF!

[/s]
shatap there and get out
you should be ashamed of your useless state where fulani herdsmen kill anyhow
you should also be ashamed that you support the same fulani herdsmen that kills your people

nonsense trash

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by MrIrohKenedy: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
[s]
omenka:
It is all the work of ipob.

[/s]
that's omenka we know
Stop pretending to be civilised next time

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by MrIrohKenedy: 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
[s]
omenka:

Out of hatred for a man whose only crime is defeating their preferred candidate in an election, they've decided to inflict upon themselves all manner of injuries. They hope in so doing, they'd derail his presidency.

We all know, despite this shameful display of unbridled lunacy and hate, if peradventure this sickness against which they seek to immunise these people to forestall its spreading ( given a couple of cases has been reported there) spirals out of control, these same people would turn around to blame the government and accuse them of neglecting their region and abandoning them for dead!

I have a very strong feeling the person who started this treasonable rumour isn't even an Anambrarian.

The Igbo leaders need to do more to enlighten their subjects. You cannot continue to chop off your noses just to spite your face.

[/s]
Stop repeating this your hypocritical trash on every thread
hope you know that spamming is an offense
shatap there and get out stop talking trash

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
MrIrohKenedy:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
you should be ashamed of your useless state where fulani herdsmen kill anyhow
you should also be ashamed that you support the same fulani herdsmen that kills your people

nonsense trash

Don't mind that guy, he hates Igbos with passion yet can't get his eyes off them.
If he has a little conscience he should question the level of marginalization of Igbos by this jungle government.
All this nonsense is just for next month governorship election abi?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by MrIrohKenedy: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
TheOnlyWiseMan:

Don't mind that guy, he hates Igbos with passion yet can't get his eyes off them.
If he has a little conscience he should question the level of marginalization of Igbos by this jungle government.
All this nonsense is just for next month governorship election abi?
omenka is just a chronic igbo hater
he only pleases his fellow bigots and trill children like IpobExposed and the rest he's in the same category with them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by ipoblogic: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2017
omenka:

It is not hatred but fear of a man who called us 5% and threatened to deal with us different from others , simply because of his bitterness and hatred for us.

Our crime was that we saw through his antics and refused to vote a terrorist in to power.

The trend of things in this cursed slave camp of British people called Nigeria is worrisome.

After killing unarmed civilians, the same army is now turning around to care..
What kind of devilish care is that?
We don't want , simple.

Let them take there care to ODP camps in the North where people are suffering.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by tinsel: 6:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
Tolexander:

The igbo nation have caused a lot of self inflicted injury upon themselves just for nothing.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by ipoblogic: 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
tinsel:

The igbo nation have caused a lot of self inflicted injury upon themselves just for nothing.

There is nothing wrong with self determination.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
omenka:

Guy. Go and advise your elders in benue state who have deferred their 'right to life' to fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
TheOnlyWiseMan:

@Omenka
Enough of your rantings, your hypocrisy stinks to high heaven, list some of the things Buhari has done so far to show he
don't really hate Igbos with all his heart.
He has shown that nothing good is good for Igbos as far as his administration is concerned.
If this useless medical jamboree is for good purpose, do you think Igbos will benefit?

Abeg shift.

My brother, this Omenka Na waa. He was no where when flood sacked jis own Benue state. Now he can post rubbish. Spits

1 Like

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by eagleeye2: 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
Tolexander:
grin
Better voom than statement

1 Like

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by Bitterleafsoup: 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
omenka:

When Igbo people called for help to defend the farms and women from Fulani herdsmen, how come no show of support?

Why not go to to where they were having the outbreak, none was reported in Imo or Anambra. Why did they not go where they found the outbreaks?
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/monkey-pox-ekiti-confirms-two-suspected-cases/

3 Likes

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by chimerase2: 7:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
omenka:

WTF!

ma broda take it easy u re been sober
Stop crying more than de bereaved ok

1 Like

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by Bitterleafsoup: 8:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
tinsel:

https://www.nairaland.com/4111143/monkey-pox-ekiti-confirms-two
Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by Bitterleafsoup: 8:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
Tolexander:
https://www.nairaland.com/4111143/monkey-pox-ekiti-confirms-two
Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 8:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
Bitterleafsoup:

When Igbo people called for help to defend the farms and women from Fulani herdsmen, how come no show of support?

Why not go to to where they were having the outbreak, none was reported in Imo or Anambra. Why did they not go where they found the outbreaks?
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/monkey-pox-ekiti-confirms-two-suspected-cases/

You're on point.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by PortHakotTimes(m): 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
omenka:

WTF!

Hmmm
Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by TheOnlyWiseMan: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
What's the point trying to treat terrorists. Na by force?

2 Likes

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
Even traders abandoned their wares as they raced to schools for their kids

Me too, I forgot my pot on fire as I drove to my kids school barefooted after I got a call about that military immunisation thing. I only remembered the pot on my way back...

1 Like

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by genearts(m): 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
omenka:

WTF!

This is how the rumor started on whatsapp

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of School Children Running Home To Avoid Military Vaccination In Anambra. by 9japride(m): 10:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
All Igbos should reject the free vaccination. If all the Igbo haters love it so much and since they have been attacking the Igbos should go collect it from the army. Imagine your perceive enemies showing you much love. Nothing when person no go see for 9ja. As for omenka is a frustrated element, its people like him when they head a small association will display their hatred towards the Igbo and when people piont it out, some ignorant beings will say he's a good man not knowing he's a bigoted fellow. I spit on all zon b

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Buhari Was A Mistake, Arewa Youth Council Endorse Atiku / BREAKING: Makinde Sacks ‘adigun Ibadan’ As Digital Media Aide / BREAKING: Massive Protest In Israel Over The Arrest And Detention Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.