Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,686 members, 7,820,393 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

Can someone explain better about this course 'ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY' - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can someone explain better about this course 'ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY' (1078 Views)

Which Nigerian University Still Teaches This Course? / Graduates Of Zoology And Environmental Biology. Where Are You Working Now? / Advice For A Graduate Of Zoology And Environmental Biology Waiting For Nysc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can someone explain better about this course 'ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY' by Sunnybabe(m): 4:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
hello nairalanders,
Please I need quick response on this, my cousin choose Microbiology for his HND program but he was later given Environmental Biology and he have no idea about this course. so my question is that, Can anyone explain more about this course? as in where can he works after finishing the program? and is there anyone in the house that have done this course before? what is the probability of securing jobs with this course in Nigeria?
Note:abeg no mind my grammatical blunders
Re: Can someone explain better about this course 'ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY' by Sunnybabe(m): 9:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
Sunnybabe:
hello nairalanders,
Please I need quick response on this, my cousin choose Microbiology for his HND program but he was later given Environmental Biology and he have no idea about this course. so my question is that, Can anyone explain more about this course? as in where can he works after finishing the program? and is there anyone in the house that have done this course before? what is the probability of securing jobs with this course in Nigeria?
Note:abeg no mind my grammatical blunders
can anyone answer this
Re: Can someone explain better about this course 'ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY' by Sunnybabe(m): 6:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
anyone here
Re: Can someone explain better about this course 'ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY' by Meel: 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
Bro , from the world biology ( study of life)+ Environment ( Subtotal of our consciousness).

If I am not mistaken, environment biology is study of organism in relation to the environment.

He can work as an environmental Health officer, oil company( pollution, spillage team), ministry of Agric and Environment, Quality control, he can further his education to be a lecturer, and finally a biology teacher.
Re: Can someone explain better about this course 'ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY' by Sunnybabe(m): 11:18am On Oct 28, 2017
Meel:
Bro , from the world biology ( study of life)+ Environment ( Subtotal of our consciousness).

If I am not mistaken, environment biology is study of organism in relation to the environment.

He can work as an environmental Health officer, oil company( pollution, spillage team), ministry of Agric and Environment, Quality control, he can further his education to be a lecturer, and finally a biology teacher.
habaaaa

(1) (Reply)

Best Assignment Writing Service In UK! / Funaab Hostelites Killed A Snake And Prepared A Meal Out Of It! / Write Articles, Get Paid Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.