Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,193 members, 7,811,506 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Graduates Of Zoology And Environmental Biology. Where Are You Working Now? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Graduates Of Zoology And Environmental Biology. Where Are You Working Now? (541 Views)

1953 Photo Of Pioneer Female Graduates Of The University Of Ibadan / Graduates Of Sociology, Where Are You Working Now? / Graduates Of Sociology, Where Are You Working Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Graduates Of Zoology And Environmental Biology. Where Are You Working Now? by ugohdignity111(m): 7:40pm On Sep 04, 2020
I am a fresh graduate of Zoology and Environmental Biology from one of the prestigious uni......Although I have not gone to service because of this corona virus effect on schools and nysc camps nationwide but I wanna use this opportunity to know where some of my older colleagues in zoology are working now?

Graduated with a good 2:1 in school
Re: Graduates Of Zoology And Environmental Biology. Where Are You Working Now? by Amotolongbo(f): 7:48pm On Sep 04, 2020
Many of them are now in private secondary school teaching biology and Integrated Science

3 Likes

Re: Graduates Of Zoology And Environmental Biology. Where Are You Working Now? by Ejusni(m): 7:51pm On Sep 04, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Many of them are now in private secondary school teaching biology and Integrated Science
grin grin
Re: Graduates Of Zoology And Environmental Biology. Where Are You Working Now? by TimoWerner: 8:03pm On Sep 04, 2020
One dey do cleaner for NBC.
Re: Graduates Of Zoology And Environmental Biology. Where Are You Working Now? by emsco91(m): 10:12pm On Sep 04, 2020
one was a former president of nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Graduates Of Zoology And Environmental Biology. Where Are You Working Now? by Sportwin(m): 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
ugohdignity111:
I am a fresh graduate of Zoology and Environmental Biology from one of the prestigious uni......Although I have not gone to service because of this corona virus effect on schools and nysc camps nationwide but I wanna use this opportunity to know where some of my older colleagues in zoology are working now?

Just say UNN
We will not beat you �
Re: Graduates Of Zoology And Environmental Biology. Where Are You Working Now? by bro4u: 10:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
ugohdignity111:

Which of the prestigious university? Let's start from there.
Re: Graduates Of Zoology And Environmental Biology. Where Are You Working Now? by Maj196(m): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:
This guy bad grin
Re: Graduates Of Zoology And Environmental Biology. Where Are You Working Now? by ugohdignity111(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Oh my lawd!!!!!
Re: Graduates Of Zoology And Environmental Biology. Where Are You Working Now? by ugohdignity111(m): 8:38pm On Sep 05, 2020
TimoWerner:
One dey do cleaner for NBC.

I smell liesssssss here[code][/code]
Re: Graduates Of Zoology And Environmental Biology. Where Are You Working Now? by TimoWerner: 8:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
ugohdignity111:

I smell liesssssss here[code][/code]
You need to clean your nose.
Re: Graduates Of Zoology And Environmental Biology. Where Are You Working Now? by Bestrolland(m): 8:42pm On Sep 05, 2020
[color=#990000][/color] my friend dat s a graduate of Zoology s working in Ibadan uni zoo

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Degree Top-up For HND Graduates (online & Distant Learning) ) / No Pact As Govt, ASUU ‘shift Grounds’ / University Of Jos Finally Resumtion Date Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.