Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,584 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:42 PM

Must Read......an Obdurate Country And Its Jillion Enigmas - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Must Read......an Obdurate Country And Its Jillion Enigmas (261 Views)

Nigerians Have Taken Over Our Country And Our Women - Kenyans Decry / Egypt Is The Most Powerful African Country And Not Nigeria / What Is The Relationship Between Benin, The Country And Benin City In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Must Read......an Obdurate Country And Its Jillion Enigmas by topedopechef(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
Extract from 24/05/17 journal...

THE ROARING LION OF AN OBDURATE COUNTRY AND ITS JILLION ENIGMAS

©copyright
Tope Omogoroye

Gunshots can be heard from every corner of the city and��‍♂,i said to my self oh God this is the very day we have all been working to avoid,the battle for Nigeria's heart� has begun,this was as a result of the early morning maelstrom which was brought by the marauding acts of heavy guns wielding militias,both old and young where seen running for their dare lives����‍♀ i was hiding in a corner and silently offering prayers to God for safety,not too long I saw a man approaching me,he was clothed in military trousers, red top,also having a read headgear and a black coloured cloth as a mask on his face,he was holding an Ak-12 which is of the 2012 RPG series,the realization struck me that he was certainly going to fire a shot at me,i started searching for an escape route, but by this time it was too late,he was already close to get a clear shot,our eyes looked and as he was about to fire i saw saw beams of triumph in his eyeballs, and i let out a loud and clear cry of fear.(©copyright Tope Omogoroye)
I jolted on my bed and and almost immediately my alarm⏰ let out its daily funny sound as if to confirm that it was actually a dream.(©tope omogoroye)
It is postulated that dreams are succession of ideas and emotions which usually occurs involuntarily in the mind,but my question is does the dream as an underlying message,i hope not.
I need no prophet nor a oneirologist to explain what led to my dream,for have been inundated with the enigmas of Africa's most populated and most populous country ��Nigeria��,the roaring of the Lion of the East, Mr Nnamdi kanu,the Elephant of the North that is about to charge,the arewa youths coalition, all this challenges can be said to be accípite sítis,we still have insecurity, terrorism, unemployment, corruption, power failure, among others........to be continued.....illuminated93, Addy003, Ikhilor, GQman, neocortex, TheHistorian, Shaytun, sirjerry, WORDWORLD, amanda2013, wetinconsignme, freshest4live, ameri9ja, Okoroawusa, Almaheed, genbuhari, Axeman2, lonelydora, LoveMachine, darkckUSA, mrdashing10, henitan24, amah91, obaamah, ediss, maximunimpact, maxiflexy, reel14, Clean2016, isalegan2, ilekokonit, xtianh, drabeey, jumper524, mrmystro, ahmed99, royaluc, dongreat, winterfell007, quotasystem, nabiz, deleyi20, mujtahida, stagger, Horllamideh, jnrremedy, litmus, shervydman, ikio, iykmann, limitless777, jakd, juneoctober, hati13, panafrican, musicwriter, naijatalktown, itsmrike, enice, dokunbam, fiftynaira, goldbim, Frankyboy1, 9jaDoc, JaffyJoe, castiello, kitaatita, VillageWinch, GhanaMustGoo, oz4real83, rafsonnggmail, Kingspin, Chukazu, Juliearth, asunaobi, dabiton, mesoprogress, elog

©copyright
Tope Omogoroye
Protected by:Literary Freelancer's Association of Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

#IMN Funds It Programs & Activities: / Gov Udom & Balance Of Disequilibrium In Nigeria’s Education Demand And Supply / How To Register For And Enjoy Oyo State's Health Insurance Scheme By Ajimobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.