Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters (25571 Views)

Osun Poll: Don’t Be Angry, Oyetola Begs Displeased APC Members / Imo Guber Poll: Don’t Declare A Winner Yet - Uche Nwosu To INEC / Omisore Tells Supporters Whom To Vote For At Osun Governorship Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Peterobiisathie(f): 2:32pm On Mar 08, 2023
The Presidential Candidate of the Labour Party (LP), Peter Obi, has urged his supporters not to turn the court premises into a rally ground when the presidential election tribunal commences.

Peter Obi, who is on course to challenge the outcome of the Feb. 25 poll in court, made this call

Via his Twitter handle.

Obi asked his supporters not to congest the court premises.

The Appeal Court will today hear the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) application seeking to set aside earlier order granted to both Obi and Atiku Abubakar of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) to inspect the Bimodal Voters Accreditation System (BVAS) machines

Obi and Atiku had obtained the order of the Court to inspect INEC materials used during the presidential election.

However, INEC is asking the court to set the order aside as it may affect the conduct of the gubernatorial election on Saturday.

He tweeted, “As we go about seeking redress for our stolen mandate, I plead with OBIdients to respect the sanctity of the Court premises and give our legal team the space and peaceful environment to carry out their duties.

The Court Premises is not and should not be turned into a rally ground. I urge the Obidients to go about their businesses peacefully,” he said.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/poll-dont-turn-court-to-protest-ground-obi-tells-supporters/

142 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Peterobiisathie(f): 2:33pm On Mar 08, 2023
Everything about them is nzogbu nzogbu

94 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by copyrites: 2:35pm On Mar 08, 2023
Good one, my leader.

I wish Tinubu can tell APC rascals and thugs to stop burning people's shops in Lagos.

323 Likes 24 Shares

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by socialmediaman: 2:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
Good and timely, so APC and CorruptNEC won’t claim intimidation.

APC supporters will be the ones protesting against their own government for injustice at the end of the day, just the way they started grin

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by duro4chang(m): 2:37pm On Mar 08, 2023
He himself knows the type of gullible, misguided and disgruntled followers he has.

76 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by phorget(m): 2:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

How is that your problem?

159 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 08, 2023
Front page please, let them hear from their Oga. Obi is truly not a violent person but his supporters are another thing entirely.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by MartinsOnyx(m): 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2023
Peterobiisathie:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/03/poll-dont-turn-court-to-protest-ground-obi-tells-supporters/
God bless Peter Obi for his statesmanly disposition even in the face of provocation. For Obidients, Saturday March 11th 2023 presents another opportunity to add more blocks to the rebuilding process of our beloved nation. Do not despair.

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Peterobiisathie(f): 3:05pm On Mar 08, 2023
phorget:

How is that your problem?
that is the reason why Ibo man can never rule this country until una get sense

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by phorget(m): 3:08pm On Mar 08, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
that is the reason why Ibo man can never rule this country until una get sense

Then you people that has sense are still the ones rigging elections with thuggery and violence. Nah una wise pass.

94 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by abobote: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
IyaebeTheGreat:
Front page please, let them hear from their Oga. Obi is truly not a violent person but his supporters are another thing entirely.
Sharap

16 Likes

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by tamdun: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
He's indirectly telling them to protest,obi is a very dangerous man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by abobote: 3:18pm On Mar 08, 2023
Noted sir.

We are watching the proceedings from afar

1 Like

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by helinues: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nice One from Obi, only if his supporters would listen
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2023
abobote:

Sharap
Enjoy your internet privilege, it’s the closest you can come at me. I warned you kids to desist from quoting me

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Dialpad: 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2023
This Obidient stuff will fade away soon

7 Likes

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Peterobiisathie(f): 3:38pm On Mar 08, 2023
phorget:

Then you people that has sense are still the ones rigging elections with thuggery and violence. Nah una wise pass.
this is just the definition of politics

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by ruffhandu: 3:42pm On Mar 08, 2023
copyrites:

Good one, my leader.
I wish Tinubu can tell APC rascals and thugs to stop burning people's shops in Lagos.
Sanwo Olu may pay them now to win. But if the LP guy wins, then he may also compensate them. But the reverse will be the case if the tables turn, ie, if Sanwo Olu wins, nothing, if LP guy loses, nothing.
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by KanwuliaExtra: 3:43pm On Mar 08, 2023
OBi. . . .Your supporters cannot be tamed o.
Just face your corner jeje. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by NothingDoMe: 3:47pm On Mar 08, 2023
Peterobiisathie:
He said Rally ground. Not protest ground. However, urchins have to eat today.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by thebestprice(m): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
Any hoodlum that attacks any polling unit i vote will die . Yes cuz I'll shoot them all dead ..

Mark my words

1 Like

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Authoreety: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
That's right
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by thebestprice(m): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
Sane mind has spoken .

The two idiots , Tinubu and sanwo olu are yet to address their supporters to quit the hate campaign and tribal BANDITry.

But they shall all die if they misbehave

5 Likes

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by olgaa14: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
Obi is gradually steering the mind of the people,it will be wise to let the process run smoothly because Obi is now a trigger and he knows it. Government should not try anything silly at this time.

14 Likes

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by PlayerMeji: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
Is alright...

I love the feel of Animal Farm that we are in Nigeria. Someone comes to remove the rope of slavery on your neck, only to replace it with his own ropes. grin grin cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Emilokan1(m): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
Gentle man per excellence. Nigerians a should not let this opportunity pass us by. grin

tamdun:
He's indirectly telling them to protest,obi is a very dangerous man
I can see you've lost your prescription drugs again grin

22 Likes

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by bestman09(m): 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2023
God bless you My president elect. The mandate given to you by Nigerians will surely be retrieved from the rogue that is in position of it

16 Likes

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by zolajpower: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
grin
The Martin Luther king Jr of our . I have a dream that one day "the son of no body will become a somebody"

12 Likes

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by ATEAMS: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
Nasso
Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by tuoyoojo(m): 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
Just with one tweet, he can send the youths to the street to protest their mandate that was stolen from them

But he decides to tow the path of peace

The true test of a man is not when he is a nobody but what he does with power when he has it

The picture below is just a cross section of youths who went to court with Peter obi. See the intensity in that girl's look

That is how youths are waiting to see how things would pan out before we take the next course of action

Any person who collected any certificate of return illegally would return that certificate

22 Likes

Re: Poll: Don’t Turn Court To Protest Ground, Obi Tells Supporters by Seefinish: 3:51pm On Mar 08, 2023
My President has spoken.
We are with you sir, come rain, come shine

17 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Orders DSS To Grant Emefiele Access To His Lawyers, Family / Evidence Magu, EFCC Chairman Lied On ‘No Petition Against APC Members-Thewhistle / Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.