Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him (90373 Views)

Davido Releases Statement & CCTV Videos On Tagbo Umeike's Death / Last Photos Of Tagbo Umeike Drinking & Sitting In Front Of Alcohol Before Death / Caroline Danjuma: I Dated Tagbo Umeike; Why I Called Davido Out Over His Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by madjune(m): 8:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
months:
Nna, am I the only person not surprise here.

Two Igbo boyz in Davido circle dies and he only showed genuine sadness for the Yoruba one called DJ Olu.

In fact all the yorubas that were friends with them only showed concern for DJ Olu.

Wat about Chime and Tagbo, are dey not Human or their friends?

Wen, we tell our Igbo people that their dull leadership have turned them to sacrificial lamb they think it is a small statement.

If Nnamdi Kanu wake dem up abit from their sleep, Afonja and Aboki will use blackmail, threats of genocide, military and every means under the sun to try and force dem back to sleep or kill dem all.

Ndiigbo wake up and smell the coffee, stop sleeping.

True talk.

I pity any Ibo man who has an Afonja as best friend.
Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by ehissi(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
months:

Two Igbo boyz in Davido circle dies and he only showed genuine sadness for the Yoruba one called DJ Olu.

In fact all the yorubas that were friends with them only showed concern for DJ Olu.

Wen, we tell our Igbo people that their dull leadership have turned them to sacrificial lamb they think it is a small statement.

If Nnamdi Kanu wake dem up abit from their sleep, Afonja and Aboki will use blackmail, threats of genocide, military and every means under the sun to try and force dem back to sleep or kill dem all.

Na waoooh! Is Tagbo an Igbo person? angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by tiredoflife(m): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
Talkingboy:
What is the meaning of 40 thots please ?

40 shots
DAT small class on top hot drink

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by enemyofprogress: 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
realmindz:

enemyofprogress what do you have to say to this mad man, is he next?
yes now,he is next
Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by enemyofprogress: 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
If anyone thinks anything will cone out of this case or that Davido will go to jail because of this case,the person needs to get his head examined. This is Nigeria where money answereth all things.

Adiemus I miss you in my dreams,pls come soonest and let's do that thing I love doing to you in my dreams grin grin
Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by fof1: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
internationalman:
if really Davido didn't have a hand in these guys death, all his accusers shall encounter the same fate in the future.

U ARE A BORN IDIOT. FOOLS OF PARADISE.FOLLOW FOLLOW.EMPTY SKULL.
Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by KardinalZik(m): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
internationalman:

does d rule teach u to accuse a particular person?

Anybody can be accused/suspected. They are however, "assumed innocent" until proven otherwise by/in a court of law.
Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by victor8269: 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
FreeTraining:

Sure my brother,, they just want to pull The guy down,,,but it will never work no matter how hard they try,,, what will it benefit davido to kill his good friend who invited him to his birth day just like that,,, they were all drunk and dat was why he suffocated inside the car , his body couldn't carry the drink he took, anybody accusing davido will not live up to 5 years
False prophet everywhere.Go n buy condom Ur girlfriend is coming
Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by internationalman(m): 8:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
KardinalZik:

Anybody can be accused/suspected. They are however, "assumed innocent" until proven otherwise by/in a court of law.
if not for d hatred u fellows have for d small boy, was he d only one in that party?
Was he d only friend of Tagbo.
Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by victor8269: 8:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
Holuwarsweun:

Sorry did you follow this story from the beginning or you are just as stupid as i think you are
U didn't see how many likes he had n u had the guts to quote him. Now I begin to wonder , shouldn't Ur parents have wrapped you in condom when u were still liquid. Is this a waste of 9 solid months?. Answer me abeg, I am hard in thoughts
Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by Naughtytboy: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
internationalman:
if really Davido didn't have a hand in these guys death, all his accusers shall encounter the same fate in the future.
you are a goat but you don't know,, no one is wishing our artist bad but if he has a hand in this. He won't go unpunished
Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by victor8269: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
ehissi:

Na waoooh! Is Tagbo an Igbo person? angry
R u a Nigerian?
Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by paradigmshift(m): 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2017
Talkingboy:
What is the meaning of 40 thots please ?
40shot of tequila

2 Likes

Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by victor8269: 8:54pm On Oct 11, 2017
Oyinlomobambam:
Seriously I don't think Davido have case to answer. the guy is Davido close pal and they went to celebrate his birthday and they all take diff kind of had drinks n drug. If davido want him dead, he wont order to take him to hospital. I agreed that davido lied to the police about not been there when he died but it's very normal for the fear of his name and u guys know Nigerian police. I believe they all take more than what they could.

Plz don't mind my grammar as am not writing to get a job or for news paper. jst my thought
Oyin, keep exposing urself, U would soon be invited
Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by oruma19: 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2017
months:

The person behind the video is a very big suspect.

The idea was to frame his death on Alcohol.

They started releasing fake autopsy as early as monday morning.

Indication that his death was contracted by somebody very Rich and powerful.

Tagbo was sitting and drinking with people tihat came with intention to take his life.
gbam!!!
Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by bamite(m): 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
emeijeh:
Tagbo this, Tagbo that.

Can't we just hear word?!

Next!!!!!!!

I pray you don't face similar fate and someone else makes such a dumb comment on your unfortunate demise..smh

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by Jimmy231: 9:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Could this be 'burking' Williams Burke and Williams Hare in 'West port Murders'
Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by Jimmy231: 9:06pm On Oct 11, 2017
victor8269:

Oyin, keep exposing urself, U would soon be invited
They are coming for both of you
Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by Goldengold2(f): 9:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
It is well
Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by Lilimax(f): 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
maykam:
Chai! The way tagbo, chime and dj Olu dey make FP for nairaland these days, they suppose get special treatment for heaven/hell fire o
so they're are not humans abi?? These are young men that just died in their prime. It must not be swept under the carpet like that. Whatever led to their deaths must be unravelled embarassed
Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by Gilbenzy(m): 9:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
Davido prison go soon fall on u..
U go spend d 30 4 dia
Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by victor8269: 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
Jimmy231:
They are coming for both of you
Oyin, is d culprit, I am the investigator
Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by babapressy(m): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2017
The spider in his web
Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by iammaKING(m): 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
David....This is NO good news at all sad
Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
jamessamo:
Can some one please tell me the best planet to live in??

Mercury

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by Wizzyflexx: 9:25pm On Oct 11, 2017
months:

If Nnamdi Kanu wake dem up abit from their sleep, Afonja and Aboki will use blackmail, threats of genocide, military, war and every means under the sun to try and force dem back to sleep or kill dem all.

are you for real?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by Jimmy231: 9:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
victor8269:
Oyin, is d culprit, I am the investigator
Ok oooo
Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by belindar: 9:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Davido shouldn’t have lied in the first instance about how the Tagbo got to the hospital. In a civilized country, these is a serious case for Davido

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by Jahdriel(f): 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
seangy4konji:
lol..was davido the only guy ma there drinking that day??/

Nigerians are funny...so if i was even at the bar drinking and i was the guy that told this guy to drink 40 thots and he did ..they will interogate me also...what is this guys fault is my problem?dammy krane was there,over 20 other guys were there but just focus on davido as if na d guy kill am..

naija.

You read the report, Alcohol didn't kill him, Asphyxia did, and that matches Caroline's account that the deceased actually drink about 40 shots, left with Davido and his crew but he was locked in his car at on point...

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by ogaAK(m): 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
calls be flying around like aeroplane.

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by warlord92: 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
It's crystal clear he lied. CCTV caught his van, driver and friend dropping the deceased and he claims not to know nothing until some moments he got informed.

1 Like

Re: Davido Lied To Police About Tagbo Umeike's Death. How CCTV Exposed Him by romeorailss: 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
jamessamo:
Can some one please tell me the best planet to live in??
pluto angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Height of nollywood stars ft/inch / Kanye West & Wife Bianca Walk Barefooted In Italy (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Poses In Swimsuit By The Poolside In Her Banana Island Mansion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.