Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,595 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

See Why Davido Need To Apologize To Whizkid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Why Davido Need To Apologize To Whizkid (1119 Views)

See New Lovely Pictures Of Whizkid And His Three Sons. / Okon Lagos Refused To Apologize To Public After Sex Worker Rape Video Saga / Victoria Kimani: I Apologize To Tiwa Savage For Slut-Shaming & Age Shaming Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why Davido Need To Apologize To Whizkid by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
Davido need to go and beg Whizkid because, Whizkid has said 20 man shall fall that day if you cross my lane.
Note: 3 fall already, 17 remaining.

In another news, the police need to invite Whizkid for questioning.

Na joke o

Lalasticlala.

1 Like

Re: See Why Davido Need To Apologize To Whizkid by Flirtyjane(f): 6:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
FTC
Re: See Why Davido Need To Apologize To Whizkid by victor4ekele(m): 8:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
lol funny...
Abeg mazinoweb.com please give me your present blogger template Abeg, my email is victoroekele@gmail.com
thanks as I await the email
Re: See Why Davido Need To Apologize To Whizkid by victor4ekele(m): 8:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
mazinoweb:
Davido need to go and beg Whizkid because, Whizkid has said 20 man shall fall that day if you cross my lane.

Na joke o

Lalasticlala.
Abeg mazinoweb.com please give me your present blogger template Abeg, my email is victoroekele@gmail.com
Re: See Why Davido Need To Apologize To Whizkid by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
victor4ekele:
lol funny...

Sorry, the template isn't a free template
Re: See Why Davido Need To Apologize To Whizkid by Nobody: 9:15am On Oct 28, 2017
mazinoweb:

Na joke o

Lalasticlala.
saw your pm sorry i dont do pm. My number is on my signature

(1) (Reply)

OMG! Is This Reekado Banks; Checkout His Throw Back Pics / Can We Give Wizkid A Resounding Round Of Applause For Totally Ignoring Shatta Wa / Ebuka Shares Photo From Banky W's Wedding, But Nigerians Are Talking About The P

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.