Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano (21591 Views)

Ebelechukwu, Willie Obiano’s Wife And Plastic Surgery Rumours (Photos) / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / Who Performed Best In The Anambra Governorship Debate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
[s]
Edu3Again:
ANYBODY BUT APC!
[/s]

No election in Anambra state.

The zoo must fall - yang

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by mavinc4u(f): 9:14pm On Oct 11, 2017
Abagworo:
Peter Obi should be ashamed of himself as his integrity has been discredited by no-one but himself. After convincing ndi Anambra that Obiano is the best thing after "hot akara" he is back to swallow his own words. How are we sure that it will still not be same with his new golden jewel Obaze?

My dear what are you saying? Sickness wey no hide you, no hide am. He convinced Anambra to vote for obiano but it wasn't what obi expected to see that obiano did. Are you saying because he recommended him, he should not correct his mistake. Abeg wise up.

9 Likes

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by tishbite41(m): 9:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
FOLYKAZE:
APC will test their shot in South East with Anambra as the shot target. IPOB will be shocked with the election result
Kevin Hart of Afonja land

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by bestview: 9:21pm On Oct 11, 2017
Take your useless comment to your useless Imo state. We don't need it. Your hopeless Imo state needs it more. Whether Obiano or Obaze, it is still a win-win. Think of how you can save your worthless and hopeless Imo state from a sodomic one legged limping cultist and his inlaw that's about to be foisted on imo state soon.

[s]
Abagworo:
Peter Obi should be ashamed of himself as his integrity has been discredited by no-one but himself. After convincing ndi Anambra that Obiano is the best thing after "hot akara" he is back to swallow his own words. How are we sure that it will still not be same with his new golden jewel Obaze?
[/s]

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
mekaboy:
Obi attracted sabmiler which invested $200 million in Anambra and created jobs. Obiano claims to have attracted $7.5 billion foreign investment, more than 80% of what Nigeria attracted. Yet we can't find the companies.

Said he will transform awka to dubai, for where. Will transform ogbunike cave to Disney land, for where .

Export UGU $5million, got busted. Jacked up price of flyover from 5billion to 15 Billion.

Obi used local carpenters to furnish government lodge. Obiano imported.

Obiano built flyovers without FG approval. The list can go on and on.

List goes on.

Obiano is an MOU governor.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by 12345baba(m): 9:23pm On Oct 11, 2017
Whoever wrote this is suffering from monkey pox of the brain. He or she is foooooooooooooooooooolish

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by o42austino(m): 9:24pm On Oct 11, 2017
This is a complete biased write up by An Obiano apology...very one sided shit.

Obiano achievement can never be compared the mighty development Obi government gave ndi Anambra,pls tell Obiano I have some bottles of champagnes in the refrigerator he can knock himself out with them.

9 Likes

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by bestview: 9:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
Obiano is the best performing governor in the whole of the SE.

(Picture: Onitsha Naval Base)

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by victor8269: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
FOLYKAZE:
APC will test their shot in South East with Anambra as the shot target. IPOB will be shocked with the election result
APC has never made the first 2 in Anambra state elections, it won't start now

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by victor8269: 9:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
bestview:
Obiano is the best performing governor in the whole of the SE.

(Picture Onitsha Naval Base)
Obiano has tried but Umahi is the best

5 Likes

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by bestview: 9:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
Get out of my way, I am not competing with Abakaleke people. Obiano is the best, you can take it to the bank.

[s]
victor8269:

[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by victor8269: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
bestview:
Get out of my way, I am not competing with Abakaleke people. Obiano is the best, you can take it to the bank.

[s][/s]
Oga, I am from Idenmili North local government in Anambra Central Senatorial district as we speak n I am in my village right now.Make truth no dey vex una, okay?

8 Likes

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2017
Nikapetrelli:
November 18th 2017...Anambra DECIDES
10 days after my birthday
Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by Aboguede(m): 9:39pm On Oct 11, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by victor8269: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
bestview:

[s][/s]
Where are you from?

1 Like

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
victor8269:

you are very correct, Umahi is impressive

1 Like

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
bestview:

[s][/s]
local champion

1 Like

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by bestview: 9:42pm On Oct 11, 2017
I am from Izza in Izza local government. But you need to accept the truth and deal with it. Keep deceiving your hopeless self. I have so Ebonyi people here In Anambra that claim to be from Anambra. Keep fooling yourself.

[s]
victor8269:

Oga, I am from Idenmili North local government in Anambra Central Senatorial district as we speak n I am in my village right now.Make truth no dey vex una, okay?
[/s]
Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by bestview: 9:43pm On Oct 11, 2017
Piiko:
my useless father is a local champion

Ok oo
Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by bestview: 9:44pm On Oct 11, 2017
victor8269:

Where are you from?

Izza
Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 11, 2017
bestview:

Izza
can you say it to my face?? I will pay your transportation to and from my place in Ebonyi
Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by bestview: 9:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
Imagine this gala hawker? Abeg shift because you guys are 3rd class Igbos cool

[s]
Piiko:
can you say it to my face?? I will pay your transportation to and from my place in Ebonyi
[/s]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 11, 2017
bestview:
Imagine this gala hawker? Abeg shift because you guys are 3rd class Igbos cool

[s][/s]
the cost of roofing my country home will feed your family for at least 2 years, I will give u my address and pay your transportation please come and say it to my face
Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by Truthbtold1: 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
mekaboy:
Obi attracted sabmiler which invested $200 million in Anambra and created jobs. Obiano claims to have attracted $7.5 billion foreign investment, more than 80% of what Nigeria attracted. Yet we can't find the companies.

Said he will transform awka to dubai, for where. Will transform ogbunike cave to Disney land, for where .

Export UGU $5million, got busted. Jacked up price of flyover from 5billion to 15 Billion.

Obi used local carpenters to furnish government lodge. Obiano imported.

Obiano built flyovers without FG approval. The list can go on and on.

List goes on.

Who is feeding this one with false-fact angry
The same sabmiller irks like you been touting about has Obi as a shareholder http://saharareporters.com/2012/08/30/governor-peter-obi-anambra-sabmiller-brewery-ownership-scandal-premium-times
That man is abracadabra, open sesame, the more you look, the less you see.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by slizzyb(m): 9:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
Edu3Again:
ANYBODY BUT APC!

NO TO APC

1 Like

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by Aboguede(m): 9:56pm On Oct 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by TheKingdom: 9:57pm On Oct 11, 2017
NO TO STUPID ELECTION. STOP ACTING LIKE NIGGERS

1 Like

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by MRZEUS(m): 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=nex post=61326437]

d comparison is very biased. There's no governor dat is 100% innocent, d op only wrote Obi's bad syd nd Obiano's gud syd nd u expect us 2 quickly jump nd follow d ungrateful sucker da betrayed his boss. No Mata hw wrong Obi is Willie is worst.
#Teamgoodgovernance

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by bestview: 9:58pm On Oct 11, 2017
Which address are you yapping about gala hawker? Hopeless gala hawker wants to feed his master. Does gala hawkers have address? Below is where am seated right now, show us the ghetto from where you are typing those rubbish and dreaming about roofing sheet.

Piiko:
the cost of roofing my country home will feed your family for at least 2 years, I will give u my address and pay your transportation please come and say it to my face
Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by slivertongue: 10:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
dirty propaganda

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by mekaboy(m): 10:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
Truthbtold1:

Who is feeding this one with false-fact angry
The same sabmiller irks like you been touting about has Obi as a shareholder http://saharareporters.com/2012/08/30/governor-peter-obi-anambra-sabmiller-brewery-ownership-scandal-premium-times
That man is abracadabra, open sesame, the more you look, the less you see.

Even if it's owned by obi, he brought the company to Anambra and created jobs. Where is the $7.5 billion foreign investment obiano brought in?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dayo Fadahunsi Is Dead / Seyi Tinubi: 3 Ways To Give Back That Doesn't Require A Financial Investment / Yobe North Senatorial Candate: Lawan Meets Buhari Behind Closed Doors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.