Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano (21593 Views)

Ebelechukwu, Willie Obiano’s Wife And Plastic Surgery Rumours (Photos) / Kwankwaso Meets With Peter Obi And Atiku In Abuja (Photos) / Who Performed Best In The Anambra Governorship Debate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by Truthbtold1: 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
mekaboy:

Even if it's owned by obi, he brought the company to Anambra and created jobs. Where is the $7.5 billion foreign investment obiano brought in?
Nwoke m i deal with facts not hearsay. Where is your source?.. I need you to show me where Obiano said he brough in $7.5 billion foreign investment. What you write on public forums is, to some extension, shows your reasoning credential in real life.

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by Aboguede(m): 10:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
the problem in this forum is that mist people who are commenting are not in anambra nor anambra citizens so in as much as they w
might wish to disagree with tge op, they seems not to be able to back their claims and arguements with any proves or tangile prove.

Peter obi was the best governor in nigeria because he was in apga. Get this truth in your head. Apga being an igbo founded party and managed by the igbos especially ndi anambra did all they could to help their children. unlike pdp or apc that is controlled from abuja or lagos apga was and is completely controlled from igboland.

it is high time the igbos wake up from this long sleep in politics because that is the only place that tge igbos are very lacking. Politics is a game of majority and any firm of government be it federal, state or local government, it is being controlled by group of people and not a single man as you may think so in this case, the party is the government in a state in nigeria and not obi or obianno.

I luv and repect peter obi but that ended the day he chose to betral apga so if vote, am not neccessarily noting a single man but party and that is apga.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 11, 2017
bestview:
Which address are you yapping about gala hawker? Hopeless gala hawker wants to feed his master. Does gala hawkers have address? Below is where am seated right now, show us the ghetto from where you are typing those rubbish and dreaming about roofing sheet.

are you a thief?? Come by and talk trash to my face, I have a foto of my bedroom but we aren't friends you talk like u have an absent brain so I would pretend you don't exist

1 Like

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by bestview: 10:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
Illiterate slum dweller gala hawker show us where you are holed up on the street corner. We know how you gala hawkers roll. You think everyone is an armed robber like you that sells gala in day time and rob people at night.

Piiko:
are you a thief?? Come by and talk trash to my face, I have a foto of my bedroom but we aren't friends you talk like u have an absent brain so I would pretend you don't exist

1 Like

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by manci(m): 10:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
[quote author=melzabull post=61330775]between PDP and APGA

obiano is an ingrate and stupid .

Peter Obi okwute to the rescue

[ please if you have any idea about anambra central Senate election let me know is obi abandon it because before I leave anambra he was fighting with Victor omeh or is conducted he lost it ]

1 Like

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by Aboguede(m): 10:45pm On Oct 11, 2017
MANCI.

You are as confused as ur post
Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by iszyboy(m): 10:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
takenadoh:
Who brought this thread to FP, this isn't a comparison but a very biased write up against Peter OBi by an Obiano supporter.
very unfair
it was written by james eze SSA to Obiano on media. The most annoying thing is that the sycophant is from enugu.
Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by 1people: 11:03pm On Oct 11, 2017
Insulting Obiano won't help the opposition, empty promises won't either!Insulting the hardworking Gov Obiano of Anambra State will not endear the opposition parties to the good people of the State.Also, the trick of dropping empty promises here and there by some candidates and the accompanying razzmatazz will not be of help either.

Ndi Anambra will vote as follows:

1. APGA - What Gov Obiano achieved in just 3.5 years and what he attracted to his people before he became governor.
2. PDP - What Obaze attracted to his people/Anambra for over 40 years in UN and Anambra State Government.
3. APC - What Tony Nwoye achieved for all his years as Federal House Member and what he has attracted to his people as a "Top Politician".
4. UPP - What Chidoka attracted to his people/Anambra for all the years as Head of FRSC and Aviation Minister.

As for CV, educational qualification and managerial experience before the thought of being a governor, Gov Obiano stands above all!
THE OPPOSITION SHOULD STOP ETHUGGERY AND INSULTS AND SHOW US THEIR MANIFESTOS. IN JUST 3.5 YEARS, GOV OBIANO HAS COMPARATIVELY DONE BETTER THAN ALL PAST GOVERNORS TOUCHING EVERY COMMUNITY, EVERY SECTOR AND EVERY NEED.Ndi Anambra will Vote APGA to Keep Willie Working!

Obiano represents the spirit of equity and fairness that will ensure the peaceful transfer of power from Anambra North to Anambra South.
The question is; would Oseloka Obaze or Tony Nwoye be content with just one term in office for equity to reign in the state? The truth is; neither Obaze nor Nwoye would happily hand-over power to anyone else after four years.

4 Likes

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by globemoney: 11:10pm On Oct 11, 2017
takenadoh:
[s]Who brought this thread to FP, this isn't a comparison but a very biased write up against Peter OBi by an Obiano supporter.[/s]
very unfair
why not counter the claims or write your own piece as peter obi supporter?

1 Like

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by globemoney: 11:11pm On Oct 11, 2017
iszyboy:
it was written by james eze SSA to Obiano on media. The most annoying thing is that the sycophant is from enugu.
why not counter the claims or write your own piece as onye anambra peter obi zombie?
Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by obayaya(m): 11:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
bestview:
Imagine this gala hawker? Abeg shift because you guys are 3rd class Igbos cool

[s][/s]

chino..

So you're still this stupid?
Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by globemoney: 11:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
mavinc4u:

My dear what are you saying? Sickness wey no hide you, no hide am. He convinced Anambra to vote for obiano but it wasn't what obi expected to see that obiano did. Are you saying because he recommended him, he should not correct his mistake. Abeg wise up.
obiano outperformed peter obi's wasted 8 years in just 3 years, if peter wants to correct his mistakes, he should refund the over 100 billion he stole from anambra covers while masquerading himself as a saint! rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by globemoney: 11:19pm On Oct 11, 2017
o42austino:
[s]This is a complete biased write up by An Obiano apology...very one sided shit.

Obiano achievement can never be compared the mighty development Obi government gave ndi Anambra,pls tell Obiano I have some bottles of champagnes in the refrigerator he can knock himself out with them.[/s]
obiano outperformed peter obis wasted 8 years in just 3 years, the facts are there. By the way tell peter obi that we are still waiting for his clarification on how many watch he really has.. pathological liar!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by globemoney: 11:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
mekaboy:

Even if it's owned by obi, he brought the company to Anambra and created jobs. Where is the $7.5 billion foreign investment obiano brought in?
Obiano has attracted more companies to anambra than obi, created more jobs more than obi, secured the state and attracted investors more than obi as a result of improved security. Obiano has completed more capital projects than obi.. All these are facts. You cant expect to see a 7.5 billion investments within 3 years, unless you are an illiterate, most of them are coming up.. I think you should asking the liar called peter obi to explain were he got the 156billion cash he left for the state instead of talking nonsense.. Here's from the article
His claim to have also left $156bn cash also insults human intelligence, as such money being in existence would have amounted to N26.4 trillion at an exchange rate of N150/$ then. That would have meant that Anambra State had more money than Nigeria at that time! The desperation to tell lies is legendary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by bestview: 11:32pm On Oct 11, 2017
obayaya:

So my father is still this stupid?

Ok oo
Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by yomiracles: 11:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
takenadoh:
Who brought this thread to FP, this isn't a comparison but a very biased write up against Peter OBi by an Obiano supporter.
very unfair
I guessed as much. Obi I know, who is this Obiano?

1 Like

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by globemoney: 11:51pm On Oct 11, 2017
yomiracles:
I guessed as much. Obi I know, who is this Obiano?
Obiano is the best Anambra governor ever and currently the best governor in nigeria cool
Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by mekaboy(m): 12:06am On Oct 12, 2017
Truthbtold1:

Nwoke m i deal with facts not hearsay. Where is your source?.. I need you to show me where Obiano said he brough in $7.5 billion foreign investment. What you write on public forums is, to some extension, shows your reasoning credential in real life.

http://sunnewsonline.com/anambra-guber-state-lawmaker-backs-obianos-second-term-bid/

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/04/13/fdi-inflow-anambra-hits-7-2bn-3-years-ansippa-boss/

Also look for videos online. Maybe u will be shocked at obianos reasoning.

2 Likes

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by mekaboy(m): 12:08am On Oct 12, 2017
globemoney:

Obiano has attracted more companies to anambra than obi, created more jobs more than obi, secured the state and attracted investors more than obi as a result of improved security. Obiano has completed more capital projects than obi.. All these are facts. You cant expect to see a 7.5 billion investments within 3 years, unless you are an illiterate, most of them are coming up.. I think you should asking the liar called peter obi to explain were he got the 156billion cash he left for the state instead of talking nonsense.. Here's from the article

We are not here to insult. List the investments on ground and I will tell u what they are wt. List total kilometers of roads done by obiano let's compare. Let's compare our education then and now.

Also tell us when last we exported UGU.

2 Likes

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by mekaboy(m): 12:12am On Oct 12, 2017
globemoney:

We all saw the hand over not. He never claimed to leave 156 billion naira , but million dollars in foreign bonds, which pays interest to Anambrarians till date.

1 Like

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by globemoney: 12:17am On Oct 12, 2017
mekaboy:

We all saw the hand over not. He never claimed to leave 156 billion naira , but million dollars in foreign bonds, which pays interest to Anambrarians till date.
Ok, I didnt see the handover note, show me a copy of it lets analyse what he left behind, also show me where the handover notes talks how much in uncompleted projects he left for the state
Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by danpreci: 12:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Whoever wrote that article is a biased dolt. Any breastfed person living in Anambra from Peter Obi's tenure till today knows that Obiano is already former governor by Nov 18th

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by mekaboy(m): 12:20am On Oct 12, 2017
globemoney:

Ok, I didnt see the handover note, show me a copy of it lets analyse what he left behind, also show me where the handover notes talks how much in uncompleted projects he left for the state

Do some research or u pay me to do it for u.
Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by globemoney: 12:23am On Oct 12, 2017
mekaboy:

We are not here to insult. List the investments on ground and I will tell u what they are wt. List total kilometers of roads done by obiano let's compare. Let's compare our education then and now.

Also tell us when last we exported UGU.
Remember I was engaging on the projects on this thread about the investments until you ran away.. You couldnt even explain peter obi's shady sabmiller investment and how much stake Anambra had there.

https://www.nairaland.com/4060644/anambra-state-dualize-major-roads

As for education Anambra students are still doing fine, the best teacher in Nigeria is from Anambra state, NUT rated obiano as the best education friendly governor.. Teachers were motivated by way of improved salaries and logistics.. I dont measure governance by number of roads done especially when they are substandard like obis own and obiano rather than build new ones was busy patching and rehabilitating the poor roads done by obi.. Lets talk about critical infratsuture, obi vs obiano, 3 years vs 8 years!

1 Like

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by globemoney: 12:25am On Oct 12, 2017
mekaboy:

Do some research or u pay me to do it for u.
hahahaha, what a joker.. How come only clowns have the handover note and the rest of us don't. The onus is you to provide the hand over note because your integrity is at stake
Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by anitapreeti(f): 12:29am On Oct 12, 2017
bestview:
Illiterate slum dweller gala hawker show us where you are holed up on the street corner. We know how you gala hawkers roll. You think everyone is an armed robber like you that sells gala in day time and rob people at night.

Funny tho...... but you sound more like the gala hawker!!

1 Like

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by UchaNwababa: 12:33am On Oct 12, 2017
What of Mr Ezeemo

1 Like

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by nonsobaba: 1:58am On Oct 12, 2017
Obi and Obaze will be beaten black and blue in this election. Their combined votes won't even reach half of what Obiano would garner. Nov. 18th would be a historic day.

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by WetinConsignMe: 2:04am On Oct 12, 2017
What a pathetic hit job against Gov. Obi.
How much was Nairaland paid for this ad.
This is a political ad. Be honest enough to say so, not make it look like it is a regular write-up

1 Like

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by WetinConsignMe: 2:15am On Oct 12, 2017
bestview:
Obiano is the best performing governor in the whole of the SE.

(Picture: Onitsha Naval Base)

See mumu

3 Likes

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by WetinConsignMe: 2:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Aboguede:
the has spoken well and weldone I say.

if you are concerned about the well being of anambra and you also want to comment please read the post clearly before you applaud the post or disput it.

From my own angle a Anambra indegine peter obi is a typical example of what

Anorher PAID political hack

1 Like

Re: The Anambra State Governorship Elections: Between Peter Obi And Willie Obiano by WetinConsignMe: 2:28am On Oct 12, 2017
globemoney:

obiano outperformed peter obis wasted 8 years in just 3 years, the facts are there. By the way tell peter obi that we are still waiting for his clarification on how many watch he really has.. pathological liar!

PAID MUMU

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yobe North Senatorial Candate: Lawan Meets Buhari Behind Closed Doors (Photos) / If Niger Bordered Yoruba Land, Tinubu Won’t Ask For War - Northerner (video). / Video: Watch President Jonathan's BBC Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.