Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,434 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Is Gambling Among The Ten Commandments God Gave To Man? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Gambling Among The Ten Commandments God Gave To Man? (364 Views)

What's The Last Commandment Jesus Gave To His Disciples Before Leaving? / Is Gambling A Sin? / If God Gave You Same Blank Cheque As King Solomon, What Would You Fill? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Gambling Among The Ten Commandments God Gave To Man? by Omuneizzy6(m): 8:05pm On Oct 11, 2017
This afternoon, i walked up to my usual poiny where i normally play pool, then a beautiful lady with her bible walked up to me and said, young man did you know the implication of what you are doing? this is a sin in the eyes of God, i never knew what to say then i asked her very rare question. What am i going? she said gambling, i told her this is not really a gambling or what you think, cutting the whole story short, i asked her if she say gambling is a sin, where is it written in the bible then she talked about revelations which i dont understand.
Now, my fellow nairalanders is gambling included in the ten commandments God gave to man? back it up with a bible qoutations please
Re: Is Gambling Among The Ten Commandments God Gave To Man? by AliHandsome(m): 8:28pm On Oct 11, 2017
Lemme book space first abeg
Re: Is Gambling Among The Ten Commandments God Gave To Man? by OptimusTD(m): 6:04am On Oct 12, 2017
the commandments are more than 10. They are 613 laws in total.
Re: Is Gambling Among The Ten Commandments God Gave To Man? by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 12, 2017
The Bible does not specifically condemn gambling, betting, or the lottery. The Bible does warn us, however, to stay away from the love of money (1 Timothy 6:10; Hebrews 13:5). Scripture also encourages us to stay away from attempts to “get rich quick” (Proverbs 13:11; 23:5; Ecclesiastes 5:10). Gambling most definitely is focused on the love of money and undeniably tempts people with the promise of quick and easy riches.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Pray This Prayer, Except You Want To Be Delivered. / Who Was The First Sinner? / What Is It About Dreams(ala)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.