Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,398 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

The Purpose And Usefulness Of Certain End-time Biblical Prophecies - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Purpose And Usefulness Of Certain End-time Biblical Prophecies (2755 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / 2014 Prophecies By Dr. DK Olukoya Of MFM / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Purpose And Usefulness Of Certain End-time Biblical Prophecies by JeSoul(f): 3:53pm On Mar 12, 2010
noetic16:

Normally I would naturally interpret the verse as u and David have done. . . . . . but my unsuccessful attempt to link these visions to biblical prophecies was what made me settle for my position on this. . . . I maintain my indifference.
  But why try to do that? Perhaps your dreams were not necessarily meant to overlap with anything we have been given in the bible?

I did not call this a revelation. . .all I did was to ask a simple question here.

I only shared this under the anonymity ofthe internet. . . . .this are visions I have shared with no one. my expectation at sharing was that perhaps I might meet one or two others who have seen heard something similar in the spirit realm. . . . . I guess I am walking alone.
No problem brotha. I wasn't trying to "critique" your dreams at all. Just a tad bit curious about them.
Walking alone? smiley not by a long stretch, in the truest sense of the words.

noetic16:

These visions have been explained to me by the Lord Himself and they are to be taken in the literal sense, . . . .I will reserve further comments on that.
but why did I share it in the first place? . . .I shared it largely because of what I have been experiencing. . .which is hearing from God.
I was never taught to do so. . I find it strange and impossible. . . . .the things I have heard, I cannot repeat most of them, the things I have seen I cannot describe. . .my hope was that perhaps there was someone else out there who has heard some things I have heard and seen some things I have seen. . .thats the only reason I posted the vision, . . . .There are several others, but I guess they are only for personal consumption.
Well, you've put it "out there" now. I suppose if by chance or providence such a soul stumbles here, they will react to your words with much more spiritual affection than I have smiley.
Re: The Purpose And Usefulness Of Certain End-time Biblical Prophecies by mnwankwo(m): 4:55pm On Mar 12, 2010
@Noetic 16

I do not want to comment on your visions directly but just to offer you some encouragement and some little advice. If you are permitted to see beyound the the physical, then it is normal for you to feel alone. It is also very normal that if you share what you see, you will not be understood and may even be ridiculed. But most importantly, the way things manifest beyound the physical can be quite complicated and contradictory when transported from the non-physical to the physical limitations of time and space. Many prophecies are not fufilled, not because the visionary didnot see the correct thing but partly because the visionary replicated the vision physically without the vision undergoing the necessary transformation to fit within the earthly or physical concept of time and space. While it is a gift to recieve vision and revelation from beyound the physical, it even requires more grace of God to remodell these visions to fit within the physical concept of time and space and thus manifest earthly as the prophet or seer saw it. The taste of the pudding lies in the eating. If your visions are correct, it will come to pass but if they are wrong or simply a projection of the mind of a non-physical entity or being, then it will not happen. Whichever way it turns out, it is important that you have the humility to accept it and mature inwardly from that. Best wishes

1 Like

Re: The Purpose And Usefulness Of Certain End-time Biblical Prophecies by noetic16(m): 10:44pm On Mar 12, 2010
JeSoul:

But why try to do that? Perhaps your dreams were not necessarily meant to overlap with anything we have been given in the bible?

that personality was IMO too big to be missed from the bible. . . . but God knows best.

No problem brotha. I wasn't trying to "critique" your dreams at all. Just a tad bit curious about them.
Walking alone? smiley not by a long stretch, in the truest sense of the words.
Well, you've put it "out there" now. I suppose if by chance or providence such a soul stumbles here, they will react to your words with much more spiritual affection than I have smiley.

lol. . .tanks.
Re: The Purpose And Usefulness Of Certain End-time Biblical Prophecies by noetic16(m): 10:52pm On Mar 12, 2010
m_nwankwo:

@Noetic 16

I do not want to comment on your visions directly but just to offer you some encouragement and some little advice. If you are permitted to see beyound the the physical, then it is normal for you to feel alone. It is also very normal that if you share what you see, you will not be understood and may even be ridiculed. But most importantly, the way things manifest beyound the physical can be quite complicated and contradictory when transported from the non-physical to the physical limitations of time and space. Many prophecies are not fufilled, not because the visionary didnot see the correct thing but partly because the visionary replicated the vision physically without the vision undergoing the necessary transformation to fit within the earthly or physical concept of time and space. While it is a gift to recieve vision and revelation from beyound the physical, it even requires more grace of God to remodell these visions to fit within the physical concept of time and space and thus manifest earthly as the prophet or seer saw it. The taste of the pudding lies in the eating.

as usual u throw up very true words. . . . .the only reason why I never talk about my spiritual diary is simply because of the inability to construct many of these things in words. . . so like u said the possibility of ridicule and misunderstanding is very high. Take for instance I once told my former flat mate that God asked me to take a "walk of praise" . . . . .she asked aloud. . how come God talks to u and not me?. . . . I was helplessly speechless. . . but tanks for ur comments.

If your visions are correct, it will come to pass but if they are wrong or simply a projection of the mind of a non-physical entity or being, then it will not happen. Whichever way it turns out, it is important that you have the humility to accept it and mature inwardly from that. Best wishes

honestly . . . . if I wanted glorification. . , there are other channels of revealing my vision. I am least bothered if it comes to pass or not (the manifestation remains the prerogative ot the one who gave the vision. . God.). I only wished someone else was seeing what I was seeing. . . that way I could have someone to really talk too.

but thanks a million for ur kind comments.
Re: The Purpose And Usefulness Of Certain End-time Biblical Prophecies by Nobody: 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2010
@DADIDLAN

Insert Quote
Revelations 17

Caveat - this is my personal opinion and should not be taken for gospel truth. Feel free to criticise as you read.

[A] 1 And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great LovePeddler that sitteth upon many waters:

two things are important to note here:

1. LovePeddler - In bible terms this represents mingling with the world and complete departure from the precepts of God. Hosea 1 and 2 (and Rev 17:2 also) explains this. The RCC is firmly involved in politics.
2. Many waters - Signifies many people. - Rev 17:15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the LovePeddler sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. Aside from Islam, The RCC is the largest religious denomination on earth, over a billion souls.

[B] But who is this woman? Rev 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.
4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:
5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.
6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

This woman is the Roman Catholic church . . .

1. Mother of many harlots - every single church denomination today is an off-shoot of the catholic church.
2. She's drunken with the blood of saints and martyrs of Jesus - No other organisation has killed more christians than Rome, the church and its popes.
3. Upon her head was written all sorts of blasphemies.
4. She sits on a beast with 7 heads and 10 horns but what are these?

7 heads - Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

This is the most obvious . . . Rome sits on 7 hills.

It also symbolises 7 kings - 10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

5 are fallen . . . Egyptian, Assyrian, Babylonian, Medo-Persian, Grecian empires had all collapsed as at the time this was written. One is - the Roman empire was just coming into its full might then. The other is not yet come - this is the toes of iron/clay that Nebuchadnezzar saw . . . the Anglo-American empire.

the beast (the anti-christ) is the eighth and final "empire" and he is of the 7 (i.e. he will be a combination of all 7 empires).

The 10 horns - These are 10 kings (nations) . . . 12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

As at the time this prophecy was given, they didnt exist which is why John writes this (which have recieved no kingdom as yet).

I strongly believe these 10 kings are going to be the 10 most powerful nations on earth at the end of time (we are not there yet). My hunch is this will come from the expansion of the G8 (with the addition of China and most likely Saudi Arabia) . . . just a hunch.

What is the purpose of the 10 kings? - 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast. Even non-christians are increasingly aware we are drifting close to a one-world order. With China's insistence on a global currency it is just a matter of time before we get there. One leader for the entire world controlling the armies and vast weaponry of G8 members is a scary thot.

What do the 10 kings do? - 14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

I believe these are going to be the tools the Anti-Christ will use to wage the final war of armaggedon.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the LovePeddler, and shall make her desolate and unclothed, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.
17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

This is the final death knell to religion. Liberalism and atheism is on the rise . . . if anyone doesnt believe we are nearing an age when christianity will be outlawed . . . you certainly have not been paying attention to the news.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

Now we know the woman is actually a CITY . . . the VATICAN CITY which reigns over the kings of the earth. There is no gainsaying that the pope is the most revered and most powerful leader on earth.

Do i think we are firmly at the end of the last days? YES!

FROM UR INTERPRETATION OF THESE PROPHECY WHEN IS THE RCC GONGTO END,IT IS ALMOST 2000 YEARS NOW AND THE CHURCH IS SILL ALIVE AND KICKING.

MIND YOU THE ROMAN EMPIRE AND THE RCC ARE TWO DISTINCT INSTITUTIONS, THE ROMAN EMPIRE EXISTED EVEN BEFORE CHIST WAS BORN AND WAS DESTROYED IN THE FIFTH CENTURY.THE RCC ON THE OHER AND HAS BEEN EXISTING FROM THE FIRST CENTURY CE AND HAS NOT SHOWN ANY SIGN IT IS GOING TO BE DESTROYED EVEN IN THE NEXT 1000 YRS.

MIND YOU NERO AND ALL THE EMPERORS BEFORE CONSTANTIE WAS NOT CHRISTIANS LET ALONE ROMAN CATHOLICS

THE ROMAN EMPIRE PERSECUTED THE RCC FOR ALMOST 300 YRS BEFRE THE LEGALISATION OF CHRISTIANITY BY CNSTANTINE IN 314CE.

YOU SAID NO OHER RANISATIONS HAS KILLED CHRISTIANS LIKE HE RCC.DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY CHRISTIANS WHERE KILLED BY THE ROMAN EMPIRE,DO YOU KOW HOPW MANY CHRISTIANS DIED DURING THE 30 YR WAR IN EUROPE BETWEEN CAHOLICS AND PROTESTANTS.WHAT ABOUT HE NO OF IRISH CATHOLICS KILLLED BY PROTESTANTS ? ARE THEY OT CHRISTIANS./

THE TRUTH IS HAT YOU PROTESTANTS ARE EQUALLY GUILTY OF ALL THE ALLEGATIONS YOU ACCUSE THE CATHOLIC CHURCH OF COMMITTING.
Re: The Purpose And Usefulness Of Certain End-time Biblical Prophecies by Marlbron: 2:06am On Mar 14, 2010
Noetic,

read Isaiah 63; 1-5, maybe it will help you contextualize your vision. One thing for sure is that Africa (descendants of Esau or Edomites) have a big role to play at the end of time. That explains why many men of God see the importance of Nigeria, beyond what we are seeing now. You are on the right track and you are not the only one with such revelations.
Re: The Purpose And Usefulness Of Certain End-time Biblical Prophecies by noetic16(m): 7:18pm On Mar 14, 2010
Marlbron:

Noetic,

read Isaiah 63; 1-5, maybe it will help you contextualize your vision. One thing for sure is that Africa (descendants of Esau or Edomites) have a big role to play at the end of time. That explains why many men of God see the importance of Nigeria, beyond what we are seeing now. You are on the right track and you are not the only one with such revelations.

thanks . . .I would definitely read and analyse that passage.
Re: The Purpose And Usefulness Of Certain End-time Biblical Prophecies by Chrisbenogor(m): 10:01am On May 01, 2010
Seriously are you guys for real?
Re: The Purpose And Usefulness Of Certain End-time Biblical Prophecies by nuclearboy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2010
@noetic:

I'm reading thru this thread for the first time and a chill runs down reading thru your visions. Whats your email address?
Re: The Purpose And Usefulness Of Certain End-time Biblical Prophecies by noetic16(m): 7:05pm On Jul 09, 2010
yup . .   . ,   thats the addy i use for initial NL correspondence.
Re: The Purpose And Usefulness Of Certain End-time Biblical Prophecies by nuclearboy(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2010
you have mail from nlbomb@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Faith Is Trusting God, Not Belief In Doctrine / Christembassy Pastor impregnates Female choir Member In Lagos; Now She's dead / Why Are Pastors Richer Than Muslim Clerics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.