Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,914 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There (3190 Views)

Customer Review Of DSTV, TSTV And Yayi-tv. The best for you. / Dstv/tstv What You Need To Know / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by Deyooluv: 8:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
If you are looking for low cost, high quality, reliable cable alternative, this IPTV service is for you. With a fully functional interactive tv guides and streaming across multiple platforms you will get the true cable tv experience without the high cable tv bill.
With this service you will get the majority of the premium channels, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, and Starz that most cable companies offer along with all of the basic channels such as TNT, USA, TBS, and much more. Depending which service you pick you will also get more UK channels, premiere league 3pm Kick offs, and international coverage as well as adult content!.No contracts. Pay as you go. Cancel at anytime. The best low cost cable alternative!
I moved to canada and i am a reseller of this service.
I can hook you up and also be aware that this service is majorly centered around UK,US and Canada.
I have test trial if you want to check it out
This is cheaper than DSTV and TSTV.
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by hisgrace090: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
What concern Nigeria with UK, us and Canada tv?

3 Likes

Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by Deyooluv: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2017
The channels are premium channels.you get entertainment,news music and off course sports.No international channels in our service
hisgrace090:
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by phantom24: 9:07pm On Oct 11, 2017
hisgrace090:

Don't mind the vagabond...what is d full meaning of iptv self?

1 Like

Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by Deyooluv: 9:13pm On Oct 11, 2017
Internet Protocol television (IPTV) is the delivery of television content over Internet Protocol (IP) networks. This is in contrast to delivery through traditional terrestrial, satellite, and cable television formats. Unlike downloaded media, IPTV offers the ability to stream the source media continuously. As a result, a client media player can begin playing the content (such as a TV channel) almost immediately. This is known as streaming media.

Although IPTV uses the Internet protocol it is not limited to television streamed from the Internet, (Internet television). IPTV is widely deployed in subscriber-based telecommunications networks with high-speed access channels into end-user premises via set-top boxes or other customer-premises equipment. IPTV is also used for media delivery around corporate and private networks. IPTV in the telecommunications arena is notable for its ongoing standardisation process (e.g., European Telecommunications Standards Institute).
credit: Wikipedia
cheers mate
phantom24:

Don't mind the vagabond...what is d full meaning of iptv self?
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by phantom24: 9:18pm On Oct 11, 2017
OK so when are you join to launch it?
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by Deyooluv: 9:22pm On Oct 11, 2017
sorry man.i dont seem to understand your question
phantom24:
OK so when are you join to launch it?
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by Ogbeniayo(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
Even startimes is far better than IPTV. no doubt you get premium stations on IPTV but ask yourself this.... How many Nigerians can afford data to watch this IPTV?? Being a football lover or let me say lover of sports, you can consume more than 10GB on weekend alone. And to those who can't do without Movies too....can you calculate how much data you will be consuming on a daily basis and the cost in total? My friend IPTV and Nigerian telecommunications are not friendly.. Am backing TSTV to give us a taste of what we have been missing. Hands on desk.

2 Likes

Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by modash(m): 7:05am On Oct 12, 2017
Ogbeniayo:
Even startimes is far better than IPTV. no doubt you get premium stations on IPTV but ask yourself this.... How many Nigerians can afford data to watch this IPTV?? Being a football lover or let me say lover of sports, you can consume more than 10GB on weekend alone. And to those who can't do without Movies too....can you calculate how much data you will be consuming on a daily basis and the cost in total? My friend IPTV and Nigerian telecommunications are not friendly.. Am backing TSTV to give us a taste of what we have been missing. Hands on desk.

10GB per weekend means 40GB per month on weekends and swiftng has a plan for 50GB per month for 10k naira which is cheaper than dstv premium

1 Like

Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by Ogbeniayo(m): 10:25am On Oct 12, 2017
modash:

10GB per weekend means 40GB per month on weekends and swiftng has a plan for 50GB per month for 10k naira which is cheaper than dstv premium
You won't understand bro... I can use more than that in 31 days of streaming.. I'd want to go for 1080p trust me.

2 Likes

Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by chrisbaxtian(m): 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Deyooluv:
If you are looking for low cost, high quality, reliable cable alternative, this IPTV service is for you. With a fully functional interactive tv guides and streaming across multiple platforms you will get the true cable tv experience without the high cable tv bill.
With this service you will get the majority of the premium channels, HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, and Starz that most cable companies offer along with all of the basic channels such as TNT, USA, TBS, and much more. Depending which service you pick you will also get more UK channels, premiere league 3pm Kick offs, and international coverage as well as adult content!.No contracts. Pay as you go. Cancel at anytime. The best low cost cable alternative!
I moved to canada and i am a reseller of this service.
I can hook you up and also be aware that this service is majorly centered around UK,US and Canada.
I have test trial if you want to check it out
This is cheaper than DSTV and TSTV.

I am interested

3 Likes

Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by claremont(m): 1:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
In order for IPTV streaming to work in Nigeria, there has to be low-cost unlimited internet available. Plus, not many Nigerians know what android or STB streaming boxes are. On an average month, I use ~250gb on an Amazon FireTV box. This will be unaffordable for most Nigerians in Nigeria. I will suggest Nigerians stick to streaming from Mobdro apk on their android phones, Nigeria hasn't matured yet to enjoy full IPTV streaming. Hopefully, the launch of TSTV will help promote internet availability and affordability.

1 Like

Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by modash(m): 2:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
claremont:
In order for IPTV streaming to work in Nigeria, there has to be low-cost unlimited internet available. Plus, not many Nigerians know what android or STB streaming boxes are. On an average month, I use ~250gb on an Amazon FireTV box. This will be unaffordable for most Nigerians in Nigeria. I will suggest Nigerians stick to streaming from Mobdro apk on their android phones, Nigeria hasn't matured yet to enjoy full IPTV streaming. Hopefully, the launch of TSTV will help promote internet availability and affordability.

I disagree
Am using an android box in Nigeria and am enjoying it.
Unlimited internet is affordable so some people
And its even cheaper than Dstv premium package
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by dustmalik: 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
modash:

I disagree
Am using an android box in Nigeria and am enjoying it.
Unlimited internet is affordable so some people
And its even cheaper than Dstv premium package
Which unlimited internet are you using?
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by modash(m): 5:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
dustmalik:

Which unlimited internet are you using?

I was using WiFi.com.ng
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by dustmalik: 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
modash:

I was using WiFi.com.ng
I see. I understand that it's only available in Lagos. How fast is it, really?
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by iamgruth(m): 7:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
claremont:

This was the case before ntel came. I use IPTV with ntel for over 6 months now and it is streaming fine. The only challenge is streaming 1080p, but anything below that does not buffer at all.
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by modash(m): 7:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
dustmalik:

I see. I understand that it's only available in Lagos. How fast is it, really?

Its alright, I think they have just covered some parts of Lagos.
Re: IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There by Kaysalas(m): 7:16am On Oct 14, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today / Bleach Information / Corona Virus: New Nigerian Movie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.