Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,243 members, 7,815,336 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today (3187 Views)

Please Help Oh. I Bought A New Gotv Yesterday With No HDMI / Bought TSTV / TSTV Launches In Nigeria: Channels, Packages, Subscription & Decoder Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by Kizyte(m): 2:47pm On Apr 07, 2022
I was a strong advocate of TSTV until yesterday when I finally bought the TSTV decoder for 15k and comes with a one month subscription; it was not a sweet experience, I don't know if it's because I'm used to DSTV.

I didn't get value for my money. I saw a comment of a Nairalander that all TSTV's channels are HD, but that is not true, I didn't get any HD experience while watching as I tried out all channels. You'll also notice lag in streaming. Many of their movies and programs have poor picture quality.

I also noticed a mouse cursor on my screen in some of the TSTV channels, that's probably from the TSTV computer, I'm sure they forgot to hide the cursor. I thought I could watch live match but there was nothing like that. I was really frustrated searching for a channel that shows the Chelsea match yesterday.

I'm not trying to discourage you from buying the TSTV, but as I'm writing this, I've already sold the decoder. I might have no option than to go back to the DEVIL I know which is DSTV despite the extortion.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by GooodHardDick: 2:50pm On Apr 07, 2022
Like this, Na DSTV I dey use and really I'm enjoying it!

I have no plans on buying that TSTV decoder

2 Likes

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by Sekoni003(m): 3:02pm On Apr 07, 2022
Lol. I don't give a shit about DSTV nor TSTV but it's so obvious this is a sponsored post. Enjoy tho grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by heniford2: 3:22pm On Apr 07, 2022
na TsTV sure pass good HD good sound awesome product guys try it out u will dump DSTV

3 Likes

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by Kizyte(m): 3:30pm On Apr 07, 2022
heniford2:
na TsTV sure pass good HD good sound awesome product guys try it out u will dump DSTV
Bro, stop deceiving people, na this kind comment wey make me rush go buy TSTV, 'what I ordered was not what I saw'

5 Likes

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by GreaterFuture(m): 3:55pm On Apr 07, 2022
Lool

1 Like

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by heniford2: 3:59pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kizyte:
Bro, stop deceiving people, na this kind comment wey make me rush go buy TSTV, 'what I ordered was not what I saw'
shut up whose deceiving people undecided
Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by Kizyte(m): 4:31pm On Apr 07, 2022
heniford2:
shut up whose deceiving people undecided
Now I know you’re obviously a kid behind a smartphone, so uncivilized!

3 Likes

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by heniford2: 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kizyte:
Now I know you’re obviously a kid behind a smartphone, so uncivilized!
ignored because i told you truth u lying shit from pity of hell undecided crazy man!
Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by JEFFREY150(m): 6:00pm On Apr 07, 2022
Kizyte:
you don't even have DSTV did you open this thread with the motive that it will be pushed to front page. Mtchew
Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by Kizyte(m): 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2022
heniford2:
ignored because i told you truth u lying shit from pity of hell undecided crazy man!
While you still have the opportunity, pray for good sense of reasoning and watch your words, kid!

1 Like

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by Kizyte(m): 8:03pm On Apr 07, 2022
JEFFREY150:
you don't even have DSTV did you open this thread with the motive that it will be pushed to front page. Mtchew
LOL! Nigerians and their mentality! They hate honest review, instead of appreciating the reviewer. I give up on people like this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by Kizyte(m): 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2022
JEFFREY150:
See below, the photo evidence of my DSTV

1 Like

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by masterfactor(m): 5:40am On Apr 08, 2022
I find this post fake or just an avenue of defamation, TSTV don't have HD channels really, @OP dey lie small small oooooo

2 Likes

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by Kizyte(m): 8:10am On Apr 08, 2022
masterfactor:
I find this post fake or just an avenue of defamation, TSTV don't have HD channels really, @OP dey lie small small oooooo
I only made an honest review, and I would gain nothing if I lied. Go ahead and buy the TSTV and come back with your own honest review

1 Like

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by aliyuthayo(m): 10:14am On Apr 08, 2022
My view on this is that for HD quality TSTV has a 720, 1080 which can't be compared to 1020, 1080 of channels like some DSTV,AFN and M4. So TSTV is HD but if you're using a quality TV, you may think TSTV isn't HD, but it is.
On Live Matches, the poster is 100% right. And for the streaming I've not test it myself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by Puremaker8: 11:15am On Apr 08, 2022
Kizyte:
See below, the photo evidence of my DSTV
nice review about the useless TSTV, only if you have never tasted DSTV that TSTV will be ok for you.
By the way, I love your TV, what's the model?

2 Likes

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by masterfactor(m): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2022
Kizyte:
I only made an honest review, and I would gain nothing if I lied. Go ahead and buy the TSTV and come back with your own honest review
I have been using it since last year, So I Know what am saying

1 Like

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by meobizy(f): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2022
I believe this. Nigerian things are always ‘one kind.’ Left to our devices we would never know what true HD looked like. Thank God for DStv run by whites. If SA was full of blacks na the same ignorance to modernity all of us for share.

2 Likes

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by Kizyte(m): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
Puremaker8:
nice review about the useless TSTV, only if you have never tasted DSTV that TSTV will be ok for you.
Thanks! Hisense 40A5100F

1 Like

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by maximanuel: 8:28am On Apr 10, 2022
I completely disagree with you on that Sir.... TSTV has even Full HD channels and not just HD... Sorry for your experience but something must have been wrong somewhere. I use TSTV and I can tell you with Authority that the picture quality is far better than any other Paytv provider in the country currently having tested most of them. If we're talking about content then I can agree that DSTV currently remains the best in that, but then it doesn't come cheap. If you're not too obsessed with football, I think TSTV is the best paytv in the country right now... Thanks

1 Like

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by Kizyte(m): 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
maximanuel:
I completely disagree with you on that Sir.... TSTV has even Full HD channels and not just HD... Sorry for your experience but something must have been wrong somewhere. I use TSTV and I can tell you with Authority that the picture quality is far better than any other Paytv provider in the country currently having tested most of them. If we're talking about content then I can agree that DSTV currently remains the best in that, but then it doesn't come cheap. If you're not too obsessed with football, I think TSTV is the best paytv in the country right now... Thanks
Well, I don't know why mine seems different, I use Full HD TV as you can see above and I enjoy the Full HD experience on my DSTV. Some supposedly HD channels on the TSTV lags, does not run smoothly. I use Hisense 40A5100F.

See below, the TSTV decoder I bought.

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by xyjoe(m): 2:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
maximanuel:
Sir I disagree with you...o! The picture quality of my tstv looks like 1990 - 2000 cameras. Also as per content, I saw none in Tstv aside HitTv, bloomberg, and kids stations. I have been navigating from stations to stations for the past one week I got the decoder, nothing to show. Abeg if you know better station do let me know, maybe mine wasn't installed properly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by xyjoe(m): 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kizyte:
I was a strong advocate of TSTV until yesterday when I finally bought the TSTV decoder for 15k and comes with a one month subscription; it was not a sweet experience, I don't know if it's because I'm used to DSTV.

I didn't get value for my money. I saw a comment of a Nairalander that all TSTV's channels are HD, but that is not true, I didn't get any HD experience while watching as I tried out all channels. You'll also notice lag in streaming. Many of their movies and programs have poor picture quality.

I also noticed a mouse cursor on my screen in some of the TSTV channels, that's probably from the TSTV computer, I'm sure they forgot to hide the cursor. I thought I could watch live match but there was nothing like that. I was really frustrated searching for a channel that shows the Chelsea match yesterday.

I'm not trying to discourage you from buying the TSTV, but as I'm writing this, I've already sold the decoder. I might have no option than to go back to the DEVIL I know which is DSTV despite the extortion.

Bros I feel you pain. We are on the same boat. I quickly re-subscribed my dstv.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by Makschinchin: 10:39pm On Apr 10, 2022
Sekoni003:
Lol. I don't give a shit about DSTV nor TSTV but it's so obvious this is a sponsored post. Enjoy tho grin

Really sponsored post ooo...
I bought my TSTV on Friday, April 8, and it has been a very awesome thing for me and my family... We are not a lover of "live" football matches so TSTV suits us...

@op, from what I have here on TSTV, most of the stations are HD picture quality and really clear... I'm impressed with it

It's got so much content than all of GoTV and DSTV of less than 4k sub

Nairalanders, get value for your money, go for TSTV today... How many hours per day do you watch TV that you'll be paying so high monthly for sub on multichoice?? TSTV is pay as you go and it isn't done monthly... Anyday you want, you make payment for the day and view, when you're away or no light, your money will not be wasting....

TSTV is just like prepaid metre and we are enjoying it here... Thanks to @smokeybrain who brought up the topic here on Nairaland and gingered me to get it, and I don't regret getting it...
Thanks to Themandator, RealisticGirl and others who gave honest review about TSTV and made me go for it.... What they said about it is what I saw when I got mine not this rubbish op is saying here..

2 Likes

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by Makschinchin: 10:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
Kizyte:

That's you I, I got TSTV due to people's posts here and it's what they said that I'm seeing... Stop lying unnecessarily here just to market your oga product angry
Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by Makschinchin: 10:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
masterfactor:

Help us tell am oooo, that post is a paid post, I'm so sure of it grin grin grin grin
Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by Themandator: 7:28am On Apr 11, 2022
Makschinchin:

Really sponsored post ooo...
I bought my TSTV on Friday, April 8, and it has been a very awesome thing for me and my family... We are not a lover of "live" football matches so TSTV suits us...

@op, from what I have here on TSTV, most of the stations are HD picture quality and really clear... I'm impressed with it

It's got so much content than all of GoTV and DSTV of less than 4k sub

Nairalanders, get value for your money, go for TSTV today... How many hours per day do you watch TV that you'll be paying so high monthly for sub on multichoice?? TSTV is pay as you go and it isn't done monthly... Anyday you want, you make payment for the day and view, when you're away or no light, your money will not be wasting....

TSTV is just like prepaid metre and we are enjoying it here... Thanks to @smokeybrain who brought up the topic here on Nairaland and gingered me to get it, and I don't regret getting it...
Thanks to Themandator, RealisticGirl and others who gave honest review about TSTV and made me go for it.... What they said about it is what I saw when I got mine not this rubbish op is saying here..

I am happy you took the decision.... It is our own and they have what you need as a family man

All challenges presently being encountered will be solved in time

They are presently upgrading their equipments and app and when that is done more channels will be added and then pay per view will resume.... For now, it is free..

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by Themandator: 7:54am On Apr 11, 2022
Kizyte:

This is tstv today, Monday 11 April

God punish all liars against the sweat and hard work of other people in this country Nigeria in Jesus name. Amen

God will surely punish your generation of. Liars

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by Themandator: 7:57am On Apr 11, 2022
Puremaker8:

I have tasted dstv, star dish not startime cable but the dish and now tstv

If you lack knowledge, ask for it

Don't display arrogance that is a product of profound ignorance

Re: Bought TSTV Yesterday And Sold It Today by Puremaker8: 8:12am On Apr 11, 2022
Themandator:

I have tasted dstv, star dish not startime cable but the dish and now tstv

If you lack knowledge, ask for it

Don't display arrogance that is a product of profound ignorance
who is this fool?
all the channels you displayed here are free to air channels and can be gotten by any Strong decoder, Dstv channels too not that good compare to their international counterparts but better than Tstv ×10.
and again most of the channels on Tstv crack seriously or sometimes go off.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IPTV Better Than DSTV,TSTV Any Other Services Out There / Bleach Information / Corona Virus: New Nigerian Movie.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.