Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels (17266 Views)

Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku's Intels - NPA / FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company / NPA Moves Against Atiku’s Intels Over TSA Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by Texasbound190: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2017
Abeg which naija politician no corrupt? Almighty Buhari is,even the US system is corrupt,we keep on shouting corrupt Everytime,which Nigerian politician is better prepared than Atiku for 2019,the economic team of Atiku alone surpasses Daddy Bubu's own,we need roads,hospitals,railway and many other things,not a fighter of corruption,corruption cannot be stopped,its only a good system that can reduce it.
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by neighy(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2017
nairavsdollars:
If Atiku wins, many of these APC leaders will go on exile
exile?? In Nigeria.. At worst they will switch side.. This our polithievecians them be ashewo
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by frankmoney(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2017
Nigerians no dey ever learn
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by neighy(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2017
Texasbound190:
Abeg which naija politician no corrupt? Almighty Buhari is,even the US system is corrupt,we keep on shouting corrupt Everytime,which Nigerian politician is better prepared than Atiku for 2019,the economic team of Atiku alone surpasses Daddy Bubu's own,we need roads,hospitals,railway and many other things,not a fighter of corruption,corruption cannot be stopped,its only a good system that can reduce it.
the same was said buhari was voted in and we'll repeat the same thing come 2021 probably singing another old cargo praises

1 Like

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by origima: 8:58am On Oct 12, 2017
Achuwa1:
Am securing the whole 3 local government Area that make up mbaise for Atiku because he is the man of the masses unlike tht tribal bigot in Aso rock.

One iberibe,secure ur wife and children's vote first before bringing my Mbaise vote for this thief.Buhari till 2023!!!
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by mfm04622: 9:00am On Oct 12, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

Is Atiku shmoking something?

How is he the biggest employer of labour in Nigeria?

We need numbers.

Don't believe he is the biggest. I believe he is second, behind Dangote.
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by frankmoney(m): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The Truth is that I prefer Osinbanjo but since the next president must come from the north I would rather go with Atiku because Nigeria's next leader must be quote liberal in his views ...For years I was one of the fools who believed that Buhari could bring the desired change but now reality has shown me that a man who never built anything in retirement despite having alll the clout can't build the country because he lacks vision , for year we have all erroneously accused Atiku of being corrupt but we always forget his massive finance always came from intels which makes millions of dollars daily in our ports ..Since the coming of Buhari I have learnt to now do my research on candidates instead of basing assumptions on some hearsay ( if I had researched Buhari's past there was no way I would have voted him )

I have always been one of those that always campaigned against Atiku but now after doing research I have found out his source of income and I have also found out he is quite detribalised and was the customs officer that exposed the 52 suitcases of corruption money under Buhari's first govt despite being offered a bribe to keep quiet .
the next leader must not come from the north , who made all these rules ? Can't you guys vote for someone who doesn't belong to any political party ? Are Nigerians this easily fooled ? The senate has made it easy that you can contest even if you don't belong to a party , can't y'all vote someone else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by neighy(m): 9:01am On Oct 12, 2017
ebby9z:
Stupid Buhari, stupid advisers.
But come o, this erm...coalition of a group, I'm sure they are Atiku's supporters too.
I don't want either of them. I can't be jumping from frying pan to fire. Enough of leadership recycling. I wish Nigerians could just grow brains
1000 likes
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by neighy(m): 9:03am On Oct 12, 2017
frankmoney:
the next leader must not come from the north , who made all these rules ? Can't you guys vote for someone who doesn't belong to any political party ? Are Nigerians this easily fooled ? The senate has made it easy that you can contest even if you don't belong to a party , can't y'all vote someone else
another sensible post..
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by YungJo207(m): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2017
Question: is Atiku company the only company that have been remove from the contract ever since it started??

See people no go come out come talk once it doesn't affect them.so because them don make am test the injection now he come dey vex angry yeye dey smell nonsense and ingredients.

Make my word the next president of Nigeria is from the west and not even into politics yet,come back and quote me after 2019.
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by robotix: 9:05am On Oct 12, 2017
bedspread:
Bro u are Absolutely right.. I know Atiku was a criminal... But Right now I feel He has a chance to Rescue his Bad Reputation.... The present Leadership is a CASTSTROPHY
You are just a mumu with this statement of yours.
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by mfm04622: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2017
See them!

None has discussed the reason the contract was terminated. The "against" side is shouting witch hunting while the "for" side is shouting Atiku is corrupt! The FG is saying all money Intel collects on behalf of FG should be paid to FG while the 28% due to Intels will now be paid back to Intels. The company is saying No!

True, the contract signed by the two parties said Intels should collect, however that part of the contract violates the constitution! I don't know how a reasonable person will support a company that want to continue cheating the country and break our laws!

Shame on all who supports such!

Shame on you all!!!!

1 Like

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by Proffdada: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2017
NgcoboP:

We want atiku
grin we want atiku to step down
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by Clentuzbaba(m): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2017
Atiku will be worse than buhari
him and his gang(saraki et al) will privatise Nigeria to themselves and will perpetrate themselves in power no matter what means necessary.
If they can mobilize scores of senators to go defend corruption openly in court under buhari Wat will they do under Atiku, let's learn from 2015, we gave up Jonathan and got nothing to showfor it even when we had hope in buhari, now imagine Atiku we are already afraid of.
Let's boldly accept D bitter truth that dres no hope of decent government in Nigeria for now, if we don't, this ppo will b using each others shortcomings to rotate power among thieves so instead let's leave one of dem dre while everyone is embittered, (circumstances creates HEROS) I promise u r hero will suffice wen we r not expecting. instead of allowing them to use our situations as advantage to rotate power among themselves.
once beaten twice shy.
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by Bizibi(m): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
We just have to all make sure Atiku wins this time , I am tired of Buhari I swear
no way,we need someone less controversial intact that is what they will do and some people think buhari will contest but they should know now that he won't contest fr that seat......
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by peterphd(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

The Truth is that I prefer Osinbanjo but since the next president must come from the north I would rather go with Atiku because Nigeria's next leader must be quote liberal in his views ...For years I was one of the fools who believed that Buhari could bring the desired change but now reality has shown me that a man who never built anything in retirement despite having alll the clout can't build the country because he lacks vision , for year we have all erroneously accused Atiku of being corrupt but we always forget his massive finance always came from intels which makes millions of dollars daily in our ports ..Since the coming of Buhari I have learnt to now do my research on candidates instead of basing assumptions on some hearsay ( if I had researched Buhari's past there was no way I would have voted him )

I have always been one of those that always campaigned against Atiku but now after doing research I have found out his source of income and I have also found out he is quite detribalised and was the customs officer that exposed the 52 suitcases of corruption money under Buhari's first govt despite being offered a bribe to keep quiet .

Any links to the suitcases assertions. I'll be grateful. Thanks
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by SalamRushdie: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by wildrose21(m): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Hmmm. The old elites keep 'recycling' themselves... The few 'youths' given the chance are not stepping up as well.. Which way Naija?

1 Like

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by Lomprico2: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2017
AntiWailer:
Atiku will come and contest to protect his business interests.

The way d vulture is doing now abi
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by ernecy(m): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2017
TundeHashim:
When we do the wrong things at the right time, it's good. But when we do the right thing at the wrong time, it makes things crappy
true!!
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by vineyardfarms: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2017
Drversatile:
Can Atiku be trusted ?

I need answers with facts

NO NO NO MR ATIKU CANNOT BE TRUSTED.

HE CAN BE TRUSTED IF YOU CAN NAME ANY PRIMARY AND SECONDARY HE BUILT IN HIS VILLAGE - WHERE TUITION, TEXTBOOKS, UNIFORMS, FEEDING AND TEACHERS SALARIES, ALL PAID IN FULL BY ANY OF HIS COMPANIES?? ...........
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by DONFASZY(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2017
Politics is jus a game?if it comes to u?play it smartly
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by adisaigbo1(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2017
Achuwa1:
Am securing the whole 3 local government Area that make up mbaise for Atiku because he is the man of the masses unlike tht tribal bigot in Aso rock.
Igbo slaves at it again.....always asslicking the almajiris
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:
We just have to all make sure Atiku wins this time , I am tired of Buhari I swear

Atiku's gonna win. We need to heavily de-marketize APC, and we're making progress even as of now

1 Like

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by Charly68: 11:20am On Oct 12, 2017
Am sure if Atiku wins 2019 election he will increase His company's revenue stake in NPA ..truth is truth,it has no coloration ..it is a law of power that you don't empower your opponent in politics
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by Sunnyja: 11:25am On Oct 12, 2017
DutchBruh:

No he can't,he was indicted by United States goverment for accepting bribes from Siemens through his wife Jennifer account.That is why he is banned from entering United states
Even if Atiku is banned from entering Jupiter, he is the man come 2019.

1 Like

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by bendike: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2017
Drversatile:
Can Atiku be trusted ?

I need answers with facts
Bros, Atiku from the little i know retired as a customs officer. In the 80ies during the 88 suitcases saga during buharies militry regime, Atiku was the gallant officer that had the courage to intercept the suitcases even though they were covered by the presidency.

I see atiku as one that has succeeded in business after leaving customs. His group of companies employ thousands of Nigerians. It is rare for "government pikins" ie people that were government workers from their youths up to retirement to run successful business.

The negative image obj portrayed against atiku was because obj decided to run for 2nd term against the agreement that he runs for just 1 term. Obj felt humiliated and never forgave atiku for making beg him the night before the pdp convention.

Atiku in my mind is a detribalized Nigerian. His first wife is titi, a yoruba lady. He is also married to an Igbo.

Unlike buhari, atiku has improved himself over the years. He runs floor mills, shipping, logistics, schools and several other companies. He is current on world affairs etc.

I genuinely feel if we should vote for a northern candidate we should support atiku who has done well in the real world and not some ex government pikin eg buhari.

2 Likes

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by bedspread: 12:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
robotix:
You are just a mumu with this statement of yours.
GOD BLESS U BRO.... no insults
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
FlyboyZee:

Ever heard of ROBIN HOOD?
He stole from the rich and gave to the poor. Atiku stole frok Nigeria and tranfered most of the money to America and offshore corporation. Read the United States Senate report. Atiku is extremly corrupt.
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by taurusmena1(m): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Yet you want him to be given a chance to RULE and not Lead.Brethren, let them go and roast yam and boil beans jare
Watermelonman:

What were you expecting? He is the owner of MIKANO. Be rest assured that the whole of this Nigeria and its neighboring countries that depend on her for their power supplies will be in darkness till Jesus comes if Atiku wins 2019.
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by Splashme: 4:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
SalamRushdie:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra State Declares State Of Emergency On Illegal Structures And Shanties / Fct Minister Hosts Kashim Shettima, As Vp Candidate Meets Fct Stakeholders / Two Edo Refineries Receive Crude From Oza Oil Field

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.