Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Mansnothot� Skyaaa!this Video May Have Just Cost You Your Last Lifeline With God - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mansnothot� Skyaaa!this Video May Have Just Cost You Your Last Lifeline With God (367 Views)

Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. / CBN: It Will Cost You ₦2billion To Register A Fintech Company In Nigeria / They Have Just Won 50 Million Naira. So Happy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mansnothot� Skyaaa!this Video May Have Just Cost You Your Last Lifeline With God by GistToday(m): 9:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
MansNotHot� SKYAAA!!! This Viral Video May Have Just Cost You Your Last Lifeline With God!!!

-------------------------

The science behind how certain things go viral has always intrigued me � a guy goes into the studio and raps some gibberish that makes no sense, and all of a sudden he is topping the charts? He's now on every radio station and youtube views are going bonkers. The verse that immediately jumped out to me as i watched the video was

"...God chose those things the world considers foolish in order to shame those who think they are wise, and He chose things that are powerless to shame those who are powerful" - 1 Corinthians 1:27

How does a guy defy all the odds in music to become one of the trendiest topics this year? And guess what? we Accepted it, we Joked about it, Shared it with friends, some of us even Bought the song.

So i got this picture in my mind earlier today, it's judgment day and a lot of faces are in shock � "But God, we didn't think it was true. The story just didn't make sense. That You came down to earth in the form of a man named Jesus, and died for our sins?! The part that even made the least sense was when they said if we would only Believe in Him, we would be made right with You! And that would give us a free pass into Heaven? Come on Lord! It sounded like a joke, who would accept that?

God stares at you for a few seconds....and then spits "The thing go, Skrrra Pap, SKYAAA!!!" But you accepted this didn't you �‍♂️�‍♂️
⭕️ #MuyiwaWrites #MansNotHot #Skraaaaa #SharePost

Pls feel free to share this post if you feel led �
Visit https://muyiwawrites..com.ng/ for more

(1) (Reply)

5 Ways To Identify The Tendency For High Intelligence / Guy Sues University Because He Made Low 2:1 / A Six-year-old Victim Of Boko Haram Violence, Ali Ahmadu Has Returned To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.