Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. (33536 Views)

What Going On In Nigeria? Why Do People Beg Alot / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do Perfectly Well / Mention One Thing Nobody Taught You How To Do But You Can Do It Very Well?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by cutecommend: 5:12pm On Dec 13, 2021
Hello guys, I will mention two mistakes that cost me alot in life, though I finally overcame them by God's grace....

One of the mistakes was visiting a fake church whose pastor looked "anointed" and profitable. That stuff ruined my life so much, but I recovered again and am wise..

Another mistake was my continued dating of a girl my spirit rejected.. This caused me terrible emotional stuff, but I am pretty fine now by God's grace.

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Kriss216: 5:13pm On Dec 13, 2021
I once dated a Nigerian girl...almost made me lose my sanity.

If you're dating a Nigerian girl, I salute you. You're one of the few bravest men on earth.

308 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by devilmaycry: 5:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
My mistake ehn...
Make I no just talk sha grin

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Dtraitor: 6:04pm On Dec 13, 2021
Selling my phone and using all my savings to invest in MMM cry cry cry

231 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by germaphobe(m): 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2021
allowing myself to drown in bet9ja virtual

182 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by cutecommend: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
germaphobe:
Sorry

66 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by helinues: 6:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
I haven't made any expensive mistake.

One thing I have realised in life, most of the mistakes are repeated ones but in a different form. If you can learn from your past mistakes, avoiding expensive ones should not be hard

125 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Cholls(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2021
My brother hmm

3 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by TeeGentle(m): 7:06pm On Dec 13, 2021
my mistake is that i believe in those people that say "don't worry i will see you later i can't run with your money"

201 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by davealvaro: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
helinues:
I haven't made any expensive mistake.

One thing I have realised in life, most of the mistakes are repeated ones but in a different form. If you can learn from your past mistakes, avoiding expensive ones should not be hard
i swear bro.. sometimes more than once, no matter how cautious u are ..
it only takes God's grace to know how to go about it

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by cutecommend: 8:38pm On Dec 13, 2021
germaphobe:
Hope you have stopped it.

5 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by cutecommend: 8:39pm On Dec 13, 2021
germaphobe:
Hope you have stopped it..
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by charlesdinho7(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
going to the university is something i am beginning to regret

140 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Vinnie2000(m): 8:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kriss216:

If you're a dating a Nigerian girl, I salute you. You're one of the few bravest men on earth.

So Which kind of Girls should we now Date?, particularly if we are still in Nigeria.

Togolese or Lebanese? undecided

107 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by nabiz(m): 8:50pm On Dec 13, 2021
devilmaycry:
grin
mine is joining a cult group during my University. I still regret it, though l learnt a lot from that. I am now in a better position to council young guys.

249 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by posty56: 8:52pm On Dec 13, 2021
Kriss216:

If you're a dating a Nigerian girl, I salute you. You're one of the few bravest men on earth.
I'm telling you, man needs to leave this country and explore foreign women

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by posty56: 8:53pm On Dec 13, 2021
Vinnie2000:

So Which kind of Girls should we now Date?, particularly if we are still in Nigeria.

Togolese or Lebanese? undecided
countries that are economically developed, cause hungry girls no go plenty.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by germaphobe(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2021
cutecommend:
Hope you have stopped it..
YEAH bro,

8 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Teemabrand96(f): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2021
Investing in Ponzi scheme

40 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Nonexisting: 9:24pm On Dec 13, 2021
My greatest mistake in life was believing in love and trusting a vaginarian. Whenever I remember that particular foolishness of mine, I feel like squeezing my balls. I now know better to visit my family when I need love and to get a dog when I need companionship and loyalty.

142 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by cutecommend: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2021
Teemabrand96:
Investing in Ponzi scheme
Be careful of Ponzi scheme..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by johnsonmartina6(m): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2021
e no quick me japa from this country before buhari enter

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Homeandaway(f): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2021
I helped a colleague at work. housed and fed her because her residence was far and commuting to and fro work daily was difficult and costly for her. She robbed me blind. My laptop, Iphone and money. Laptop had all my lifeswork, manuscripts, soundtracKs, screenplays, travel documents and saved passwords. She claimed to be ill on a workday, so she stayed home while i went to work. The rest is history.

Never take a work colleague, stranger, acquaintance, church member or even friend to your house. it never ends well.

Keep your relationships at arms length. Trust NOBODY

312 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Philip4564(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2021
Homeandaway:
I helped a colleague at work. housed and fed her because her residence was far and commuting to and fro work daily was difficult and costly for her. She robbed me blind. My laptop, Iphone and money. Laptop had all my lifeswork, manuscripts, soundtracKs, screenplays, travel documents and saved passwords. She claimed to be ill on a workday, so she stayed home while i went to work. The rest is history.

Never take a work colleague, stranger, acquaintance, church member or even friend to your house. it never ends well.

why do people always behave like this that was how I helped a guy in my 100l when in school I accommodated him and when I traveled home before I came back he went away with all my belongings. Till today I've not set my eyes on him.

139 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Lilsameey: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2021
L
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by cassidy1996(m): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2021
2011, missed the opportunity of joining Nigeria police

32 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by CrownOfClay724: 9:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
Walking into crypto with two legs, and closed eyes.

I see shege cheesy

In fact, if I fit pay the gbese finish by the middle of next year, believe me that'd be some miracle.

119 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Oturatetuala(m): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
Borrowing money from all these lcredit sometimes ago of a shit and since then bet9ja changed my life. Lcredit bastards.

20 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by CrownOfClay724: 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2021
Homeandaway:

Chai!

I can only imagine your pain.
And I feel it too.
I mean, I was in your shoe some months back.

I took in a guy to stay in my place since I wouldn't be there for a greater part of the year owing to some stuffs I'm running .

Rent expired September, and I had to run around to get the money to ensure my absence wasn't a big deal.

As my landlord doesn't come around till Sunday and I was leaving on Friday,
I dropped it somewhere only he and my kid bro could access.

Got to Sunday and the first call I received was one asking me if I took back the money I kept for rent grin.

Money wey I borrow.

Went underground and he coughed it out.

43 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Dec 13, 2021
cassidy1996:
2011, missed the opportunity of joining Nigeria police
Nigerian police? cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by cassidy1996(m): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
SmellySperm:

Nigerian police? cheesy
hey! Mr Sperm! What's up
Re: Mention One Mistake You Made That Cost You Alot In Life. by SeaTrade(m): 9:47pm On Dec 13, 2021
Not finishing school,
Would have had an easier life.

66 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Nairalanders' Real Professions: Guess What They Are? / LASTMA Finds Wandering Girl Under Bridge / He Only Gave Me N1000 - Disabled Lady Says Over Viral Photo With Helper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.