Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,461 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:01 AM

If It Is Not A Quarantine, Why Must The Army Administer Vaccines? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If It Is Not A Quarantine, Why Must The Army Administer Vaccines? (3489 Views)

Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days / President Buhari Signs Quarantine Order / INEC Spends N226m To Administer Oath On Corpers, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If It Is Not A Quarantine, Why Must The Army Administer Vaccines? by Yyeske(m): 9:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

Stop digressing. The Army never vaccinated any children in the South East. So stuff your propaganda where the sun doesn't shine.
Their lies and propaganda stinks to the heavens, ask for a proof of place and time and by whom the said vaccination took place, none.

1 Like

Re: If It Is Not A Quarantine, Why Must The Army Administer Vaccines? by Yyeske(m): 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
ritababe:

I heard on radio that federal government did not authorize anybody to give vaccine, I wonder who sent them.
Tell us where and when people were vaccinated and by whom?

1 Like

Re: If It Is Not A Quarantine, Why Must The Army Administer Vaccines? by ritababe(f): 9:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

LMAO
Pained zoogerian grin grin

he gave you proves and evidence to tell you that they are not giving out vaccine, instead of you to show evidence that yes they are, you are here shouting zoogerian that is still feeding you.

you have lost.
Re: If It Is Not A Quarantine, Why Must The Army Administer Vaccines? by ritababe(f): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
Yyeske:
Tell us where and when people were vaccinated and by whom?

please where in my post did I mentioned people being vaccinated?
Re: If It Is Not A Quarantine, Why Must The Army Administer Vaccines? by Yyeske(m): 9:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
ritababe:

please where in my post did I mentioned people being vaccinated?
Sorry, I didn't get you initially. No vex
Re: If It Is Not A Quarantine, Why Must The Army Administer Vaccines? by eagleeye2: 9:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

You sound stupid with lies.
Your insult takes no skin off my nose. It only shows your level of intelligence starting an argument with insults.
Re: If It Is Not A Quarantine, Why Must The Army Administer Vaccines? by Nobody: 9:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
ritababe:

he gave you proves and evidence to tell you that they are not giving out vaccine, instead of you to show evidence that yes they are, you are here shouting zoogerian that is still feeding you.

you have lost.
babe grin grin
Be nice. Come and marry me kiss kiss kiss
Re: If It Is Not A Quarantine, Why Must The Army Administer Vaccines? by Yyeske(m): 10:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
eagleeye2:

Your insult cakes no skin off my nose. It only shows your level of intelligence starting an argument with insults.
Furnish us with evidence of the said vaccination and go catch some sleep
Re: If It Is Not A Quarantine, Why Must The Army Administer Vaccines? by ritababe(f): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:
babe grin grin Be nice. Come and marry me kiss kiss kiss
am a Nigerian, you can't marry a Nigeria woman na
Re: If It Is Not A Quarantine, Why Must The Army Administer Vaccines? by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
ritababe:

am a Nigerian, you can't marry a Nigeria woman na
ok come and kiss me kiss kiss kiss
We can start from kissing and proceed from there
Re: If It Is Not A Quarantine, Why Must The Army Administer Vaccines? by Kazim88: 10:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

Stop digressing. The Army never vaccinated any children in the South East. So stuff your propaganda where the sun doesn't shine.

Believe what ever you choose to believe.. it's your choice.

If you were important or your opinion count (In the sense that you are WHO or UNICEF independent investigator) I would have make A little Effort to show you video evidence that proves beyond reasonable doubt that Nigerian Army were attending to school children in Ozubulu before the pandemonium...

but you like Yyeske are part of those heartless Allien with no humanity... that was celebrating the killing of unarmed civilians...

If they was no evidence in that event... You people would had believe it, you would had ask for video...
When tevidence came out.. You all were rejoicing about Nigeria Army action.

Part of why you are looking for evidence is to celebrate Nigeria Army atrocity...
Re: If It Is Not A Quarantine, Why Must The Army Administer Vaccines? by Vivere: 11:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Kazim88:

Believe what ever you choose to believe.. it's your choice.

If you were important or your opinion count (In the sense that you are WHO or UNICEF independent investigator) I would have make A little Effort to show you video evidence that proves beyond reasonable doubt that Nigerian Army were attending to school children in Ozubulu before the pandemonium...

but you like Yyeske are part of those heartless Allien with no humanity... that was celebrating the killing of unarmed civilians...

If they was no evidence in that event... You people would had believe it, you would had ask for video...
When tevidence came out.. You all were rejoicing about Nigeria Army action.

Part of why you are looking for evidence is to celebrate Nigeria Army atrocity...
You are the heartless alien that has chosen to believe a lie instead of the truth, by wishing evil upon innocent children through your allegations that the army perpetrated harmful acts against children, when no such thing ever happened. You know what? You have shown that you are easily deceived. Oya, go on and tell us more lies about what the Army is doing to children, in the South East.

1 Like

Re: If It Is Not A Quarantine, Why Must The Army Administer Vaccines? by Dedetwo(m): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

You are the heartless alien that has chosen to believe a lie instead of the truth, by wishing evil upon innocent children through your allegations that the army perpetrated harmful acts against children when no such thing ever happened. You know what? You have shown that you are easily deceived. Oya, go on and tell us more lies about what the Army is doing to children in the South East.

When did Nigerian army become an educated authority in healthcare? If I had missed anything about Nigerian army and healthcare, one wonders why the dumbass C-in-C is always on the plane to London for medical care and attention.
Re: If It Is Not A Quarantine, Why Must The Army Administer Vaccines? by Kazim88: 12:08am On Oct 13, 2017
Vivere:

You are the heartless alien that has chosen to believe a lie instead of the truth, by wishing evil upon innocent children through your allegations that the army perpetrated harmful acts against children, when no such thing ever happened. You know what? You have shown that you are easily deceived. Oya, go on and tell us more lies about what the Army is doing to children, in the South East.

I know you... I know how much you hate Igbos... obviously you are IgboPhobic..

You are busy hunting for video evidence of Igbo children dyeing to use to masturbate tonight.

Go get a life... Tribalism and Stereotyping kills.

Britain have use Small Pox to fight war against US and Canada... So Buhari using Monkey Pox is not new.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/worldwars/coldwar/pox_weapon_01.shtml
Re: If It Is Not A Quarantine, Why Must The Army Administer Vaccines? by Arda1000(m): 12:56am On Oct 13, 2017
CrtlAltDel:

See this one displaying his stupidity in public believing he is making sense grin grin grin
ure entitled to ur own opinion
Re: If It Is Not A Quarantine, Why Must The Army Administer Vaccines? by Vivere: 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kazim88:

I know you... I know how much you hate Igbos... obviously you are IgboPhobic..

You are busy hunting for video evidence of Igbo children dyeing to use to masturbate tonight.

Go get a life... Tribalism and Stereotyping kills.

Britain have use Small Pox to fight war against US and Canada... So Buhari using Monkey Pox is not new.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/history/worldwars/coldwar/pox_weapon_01.shtml

Is that all? Or is there more? Whenever anyone does not support your cheap lies and fake propaganda, the first thing you cry out is that he is Igbophobic. Nansense. That cheap pathetic line doesn't work anymore. Should we list all the phobias that you are suffering from? Thank God, everybody has seen you for what you are - tribalism and hate are your stock in trade. Park well make better person see road, abeg....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Registration Centers In Lugbe Abuja Deserted! / Untold Story Of The Ijebu Man Who Sacked Lagos Governor Ambode From Power / Where Will Buhari See 25% In The South South?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.