Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten (6366 Views)

Most Powerful Military In Africa 2019 (strongest And Best) / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: This Is Just Kindergarten, Administration Is Demonocracy / Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by Dillusionist(m): 4:05am On Oct 12, 2017
TheCabal:

And they will sing the same songs their uncle's and aunties have sung.

They will cry when promotions in the civil service favor the north.

They will cry when defense positions favor Kaduna, Plateau and Benue.

They will cry when the police IG get taken by Edo state.

They will cry when the petroleum ministry slowly rotates round the SS.

They will cry because other ethnic tribes see them as a common enemy and hence a reason to unite.

They will cry because they forgot as Nigerian citizens they have right's and can demand these rights.

But what can we do, when the quota system is abolished and equity is disregarded but power and influence regardless of application is protected by the constitution.

They will cry and we will sigh. cool
I know you Yoruba Muslims are always comfortable with the crumbs your slavemasters dash you...but I tell you,,as the children of Isreal were emancipated so shall BIAFRANS be freed from you and your uncircumcised slavemasters..onething is sure,,it can never last forever!!quote me anywhere,,unity beggars

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by boy16(m): 5:50am On Oct 12, 2017
undecided

The Biafran non sense group got what they called for,
I was watching a Biafran rally and those ipob members were telling the soldier to shoot just one bullet at them, the soldiers never answered them at that time,

but now that the soldiers are now shooting them, why are they complaining?

I tire for their matter!

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by chiagozien(m): 6:09am On Oct 12, 2017
MrMcJay:
Really sad.

Anambra is supposed to be the light of the Nation. This level of ignorance shouldn't be coming from Anambra of all places.
you call it ignorance,why not you send your children to take the injection from the terrorist nigeria army.

12 Likes

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by OjukwuWarBird: 6:11am On Oct 12, 2017
boy16:
undecided

The Biafran non sense group got what they called for,
I was watching a Biafran rally and those ipob members were telling the soldier to shoot just one bullet at them, the soldiers never answered them at that time,

but now that the soldiers are now shooting them, why are they complaining?

I tire for their matter!

Anambra is not far.

Go and vaccinate your family there.

11 Likes

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by chiagozien(m): 6:15am On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:
waii!
igbo done suffer finish for this world!
even this pikin had been brainwashed?
igbo pls left children out of this!
children should even play with army gun!
send your children to be injected by terrorist army.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by JamesReacher(m): 6:26am On Oct 12, 2017
biafranation:

Afonja and their warped reasoning and reverse blaming. Didn't your Awolowo starved Biafran children, over 3 million of them to death? Didn't the war kill 5 million of Biafrans? Didn't Muritala and Adenkule massacre Igbos and Ibibio during the war? So who is hating here if not you people hating Igbos since immemorial. I don't understand how you evil demons reason. My God strike that your coneshull there..wicked things.
That's the thing about war, people die

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by FTrebirth(m): 6:32am On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:
waii!
why should they LEFT shidren out of this; are the shidren not igbos? tongue

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by FTrebirth(m): 6:33am On Oct 12, 2017

5 Likes

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by Rawani: 6:40am On Oct 12, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Close the thread for what reason.?

Hope you now see the effect of Python dance and the victory of IPOB over your stupid Buhari.?

What victory?

That children are now traumatized at the sight of an army sent to protect them?

That children had their studies disrupted because of IPOB and radio Biafra propaganda?

That the entire East gullibly erupted in panic and confusion while the rest of Nigeria were enjoying their peaceful and productive day?

No wonder you thought Biafra was victorious in 67 despite the mass death and starvation. What a twisted sense of victory.

5 Likes

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by OjukwuWarBird: 6:43am On Oct 12, 2017
Rawani:

What victory?

That children had their studies disrupted because of IPOB and radio Biafra propaganda?

That the entire East gullibly erupted in panic and confusion while the rest of Nigeria were enjoying their peaceful and productive day?

No wonder you thought Biafra was victorious in 67 despite the mass death and starvation. What a twisted sense of victory.

Which army sent to protect them.?

Don't tell me that the Python Dance that killed their love ones has been forgotten by them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by Rawani: 6:45am On Oct 12, 2017
RebelChip:

But Mehn... We have to tone down on this shyt. Seeing this small children suffer this brought tears and sad memories to my eyes. No child should be made to pass through this trauma. Quote me anywhere.

Really sad for the trauma those kids were made to pass through due to IPOB propaganda broadcasts.

Yet that is perceived as victory by IPOB, just like they are happy for gullible youths to be killed so they can have evidence against the army.

What a sick pattern of thought from a sick terrorist organization.

5 Likes

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by Nobody: 6:45am On Oct 12, 2017
FTrebirth:

What is 'shidren'??
Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by Rawani: 6:48am On Oct 12, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Which army sent to protect them.?

Don't tell me that the Python Dance that killed their love ones has been forgotten by them.

Their loved ones were misguided ipob members that were stupid enough to attack the army with sticks, bottles and stones.

The best thing you can do for those kids is educate them on the mistakes of their departed loved ones so that they are not repeated. Nobody attacks the army with deadly weapons and survives.

3 Likes

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by oladeebo: 7:02am On Oct 12, 2017
chiagozien:
send your children to be injected by terrorist army.
pls, stop intoxicated innocent children,
what children know in life?
Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by FTrebirth(m): 7:03am On Oct 12, 2017
gbosaa:

What is 'shidren'??
'shidren' is 'chudren'. choose the one that suits your accent better.
Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by oladeebo: 7:06am On Oct 12, 2017
FTrebirth:

Igbo pls,
I won't take this from you, children is for any body, we must learn to fight our fight without children involve
nothing concerned the children.
Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by Nobody: 7:11am On Oct 12, 2017
FTrebirth:

'shidren' is 'chudren'. choose the one that suits your accent better.

I see. You support 'Sooting star' of Ibadan. Don't you?
Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by FTrebirth(m): 7:12am On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:

Igbo pls,
I won't take this from you, children is for any body, we must learn to fight our fight without children involve
nothing concerned the children.

children are the future of a tribe. we have to do all we can to secure their future...so they have to be involved. they're parts of us and you must treat them exactly how you treat us - with love or hate.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by chiagozien(m): 7:14am On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:

pls, stop intoxicated innocent children,
what children know in life?
because they dont know anything that is why is our duty to protect them from terrorist like nigeria army.
Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by Etogist: 7:38am On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:
waii!
Yes children should play with army gun but not with terrorist gun especially Nigeria army sorry terrorists.
Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by Amarabae(f): 7:40am On Oct 12, 2017
TheCabal:

And they will sing the same songs their uncle's and aunties have sung.

They will cry when promotions in the civil service favor the north.

They will cry when defense positions favor Kaduna, Plateau and Benue.

They will cry when the police IG get taken by Edo state.

They will cry when the petroleum ministry slowly rotates round the SS.

They will cry because other ethnic tribes see them as a common enemy and hence a reason to unite.

They will cry because they forgot as Nigerian citizens they have right's and can demand these rights.

But what can we do, when the quota system is abolished and equity is disregarded but power and influence regardless of application is protected by the constitution.

They will cry and we will sigh. cool
leave south south alone, the divide and conquer tactics is outdated,
the whole of south want full RESTRUCTURING!
The north should get the message

1 Like

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by bcbones: 7:47am On Oct 12, 2017
biafranation:

Afonja and their warped reasoning and reverse blaming. Didn't your Awolowo starved Biafran children, over 3 million of them to death? Didn't the war kill 5 million of Biafrans? Didn't Muritala and Adenkule massacre Igbos and Ibibio during the war? So who is hating here if not you people hating Igbos since immemorial. I don't understand how you evil demons reason. My God strike that your coneshull there..wicked things.

Lol....quick to rain insult and label everyone, all I hear is the war that killed 5mil igbos...what started the war, who started a coup even when an igbo was president. See oga leave history and forge ur future, u will only carry bad omen to the new generation....BTW u don't see yoruba shouting how MKO was killed...you keep shouting afonja, u no shout arewa. When igbos die u ll hear my brother but when alive u guys can't even live in harmony. Ask yourself in all tribes u can marry from any of your tribe state, only in igbo land I will see beef between states, we don't marry abians. ...my mom said I cannot marry imbise people...u were all groomed in segregation so I don't blame you if all you do is compare......I wrote all this without insulting you, I hope you can learn to communicate. Peace

2 Likes

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by bamite(m): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
Good reaction ... Flee from the demons that hate you being alive

Shameless beings

1 Like

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by months: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2017
NIGERIA ARMY HAVE NO BUSINESS IN THE SOUTH EAST, IT IS NOT A WAR ZONE.

THEY HAVE NO BUSINESS IN ANY OF OUR SCHOOLS BOTH SECONDARY AND PRIMARY.

WE KNOW THAT ALL THIS IS IN PREPARATION FOR MASSIVE RIGGING OF ANAMBRA ELECTIONS.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by Enoma222(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2017
adeolakemi:
imagine an aboki army holding syringe for injection

mumu ipob supporter see military have their own personal doctor incase you dont fucking know

1 Like

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by oladeebo: 8:10am On Oct 12, 2017
Etogist:

Yes children should play with army gun but not with terrorist gun especially Nigeria army sorry terrorists.
this is sad, igbo mustn't intoxicated the innocent children, children were gift of nature and they were born to the extended family of Nigerian
this is non-sense, you must stop!
this is stupid!
Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by oladeebo: 8:12am On Oct 12, 2017
chiagozien:
because they dont know anything that is why is our duty to protect them from terrorist like nigeria army.
if we adult were playing our stupidity, we mustn't drag children into it.
what's all this non-sense?
Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by months: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2017
Rawani:

What victory?

GET UR PEDOPHILES OUT OF THE SOUTH EAST.

NIGERIA ARMY ARE PEDOPHILE.

WE KNOW IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE PEDOPHILES GO LOOKING FOR CHILDREN BUSY WITH THEIR STUDIES AT SCHOOL.

GO AND HELP YOURSELVES IN THE NORTH, U CANNOT HELP ANYBODY IN THE SOUTHEAST, U ARE A SUBTRACTION AND NEVER AN ADDITION.

GET OUT!

1 Like

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by oladeebo: 8:14am On Oct 12, 2017
FTrebirth:

children are the future of a tribe. we have to do all we can to secure their future...so they have to be involved. they're parts of us and you must treat them exactly how you treat us - with love or hate.
pls stop,
children is innocent don't drag children in to adult foolishness!
Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by fulaniHERDSman(m): 8:27am On Oct 12, 2017
bamite:

Shameless beings
Animals in human skin
Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by FTrebirth(m): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:

pls stop,
children is innocent don't drag children in to adult foolishness!
we were once children too, abi? and the hate between our fathers was still passed down to us.

the same trend will continue with our children. nobody is innocent.
Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by oladeebo: 8:39am On Oct 12, 2017
FTrebirth:
we were once children too, abi? and the hate between our fathers was still passed down to us.

the same trend will continue with our children. nobody is innocent.
pls stop
this not play
it is sad, why terrorizing the innocent children?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yoruba leaders In Imo State Visit Emeka Ihedioha, demand appointment(photo) / Breaking News!!!! CbN UnVeILs ThE NeW NaIrA NoTe. / Unveiling Our Next Charming, Brainy, Courageous 1st Lady Come May 29th 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.