Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten (6370 Views)

Most Powerful Military In Africa 2019 (strongest And Best) / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: This Is Just Kindergarten, Administration Is Demonocracy / Sowore: Tinubu, Others Used To Hide While We Faced The Military In The 90's (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by intruxive(m): 8:42am On Oct 12, 2017
U guys should keep this up, thank God its ur people u r punishing.
Maiduguri is fresh in mind angry
Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 12, 2017
TheCabal:

And yet Benue and Bayelsa are to designate the centre as enemies.

Benue government accepted they have failed their citizens. Bayelsa is hunting down SStherners who sabotage NDDC contracts. Kebbi state is fighting tooth and nail to become our nation's no 1. Rice producer. Kebbi state and Lagos are in unison regarding IGR Payments. The east claims to be industrialized yet .... nothing.

But the South East is still fighting for sympathy. The roads in Aba are dilapidated the bridges in Anambra have collapsed.

But Ogun state is struggling to become Nigeria's silicon
Valley.

But the South East is still fighting for what? Certainly not the hundreds of thousands of minorities who died under Ojukwu.

The east has the second worst IGR in Nigeria. The east wants to negotiate yet they offer nothing.

The East doesn't want any negotiation. All they want is a chance to forge their future.

How hard can that be to sink into your head?

The only people seeking negotiation from the East are useless politicians who are feeding fat from the corrupt and lopsided Nigerian economy.

How hard can that be to sink into your head?

1 Like

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by BudeYahooCom: 8:50am On Oct 12, 2017
TheCabal:

And they will sing the same songs their uncle's and aunties have sung.

They will cry when promotions in the civil service favor the north.

They will cry when defense positions favor Kaduna, Plateau and Benue.

They will cry when the police IG get taken by Edo state.

They will cry when the petroleum ministry slowly rotates round the SS.

They will cry because other ethnic tribes see them as a common enemy and hence a reason to unite.

They will cry because they forgot as Nigerian citizens they have right's and can demand these rights.

But what can we do, when the quota system is abolished and equity is disregarded but power and influence regardless of application is protected by the constitution.

They will cry and we will sigh. cool

This one have been trying hard to paint SS and SE enemity. See the way he smuggled in 'they will cry when SS...' in his litany of wails when we all know him and fellow muslimumudeen elements are the ONLY aggressors the East have clearly identified and are tackling rightfully. grin grin

The usual failed prayer of abookis and ewedurudeens for Amadi in SS to hate Ifeanyi in SE. grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by months: 8:53am On Oct 12, 2017
AN ARMY FULL OF ILLITERATE HAUSAFULANI IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE BAD NEWS.

THE ENTIRE EAST SHOULD BE ON PEDOPHILE ALERT.

THEY SHOULD LEAVE OUR REGION, IT IS NOT A WAR ZONE.

BORNO CAN BENEFIT FROM THEIR PRESENCE.
Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by buskie13(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2017
Buhari will die in Jesus name,I just got a call from my mum that they've entered Delta state,Oleh isoko south and some students in St Michael College are dead already, same as the ICS oleh,pupils injected are dead
what have we done to this present govt for we to get this pain,what kind of epidemic is this that these wicked wizards are using to kill innocent children,?
when have soldiers become health workers to be injecting infants, God why?
Why must we weep for the pains Nigeria is causing us,
God never let them not have peace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by Naijjablog(m): 9:43am On Oct 12, 2017
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by Stingman: 10:14am On Oct 12, 2017
Rawani:

Their loved ones were misguided ipob members that were stupid enough to attack the army with sticks, bottles and stones.

The best thing you can do for those kids is educate them on the mistakes of their departed loved ones so that they are not repeated. Nobody attacks the army with deadly weapons and survives.

See your hypocrisy and hatred for the Igbos...You shoot and kill people attacking you with sticks and stones but arrested 6,000 boko members attacking and killing you with AK47 and rocket launchers... Where lies your dark soul...? Repent or you will see hell on earth...for your evil

1 Like

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by BanevsJoker(m): 10:21am On Oct 12, 2017
Dillusionist:

I know you Yoruba Muslims are always comfortable with the crumbs your slavemasters dash you...but I tell you,,as the children of Isreal were emancipated so shall BIAFRANS be freed from you and your uncircumcised slavemasters..onething is sure,,it can never last forever!!quote me anywhere,,unity beggars
Issa Slave Mentality. What I don't get is how an entire ethnic group could be psychologically enslaved by illiterate herdsmen and jihadists.

1 Like

Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by Koleman(m): 11:24am On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

Any schools that allow that injection will lose all their students as panic withdrawal and transfer of the children to other safe schools. In fact, schools will not resume this week again.

IPOB WINS.
really? u call this winning? children are being denied education and u d talk of win
Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by naijafortruth: 11:30am On Oct 12, 2017
buskie13:
Buhari will die in Jesus name,I just got a call from my mum that they've entered Delta state,Oleh isoko south and some students in St Michael College are dead already, same as the ICS oleh,pupils injected are dead
what have we done to this present govt for we to get this pain,what kind of epidemic is this that these wicked wizards are using to kill innocent children,?

When is this happening? Pls confirm I need to open a thread on this now...ASAP. VERY SERIOUS!
Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by DrGoodman: 6:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Koleman:
really? u call this winning? children are being denied education and u d talk of win
What is the value of education while we are talking about human life here?
Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
BudeYahooCom:

This one have been trying hard to paint SS and SE enemity.

If you drink SS oil, you no go die. grin
Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by capatainrambo: 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
madridguy:
mydn44 please close this thread.
lol no zombie will like the thread grin
Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by Yyeske(m): 9:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
buskie13:
Hope you are sure of what you are talking about.
Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by Nobody: 9:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
RebelChip:

The East doesn't want any negotiation.

Keep dreaming dotard. All the IGR all the states in the east scrape up cannot even run the smallest state in the east for six month.

Looking for who to blame for your rusty destiny.
Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by Referendum50(f): 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
naijafortruth:
The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military in Kindergarten. Immediately, they saw the army, these children under 5yrs old, took off and saying: you have killed ouir fathers and mothers, and you are coming for us. IT WILL NOT WORK! The principals and school authorities couldn't stop these children, they all opened the gate and ran away from the school. One teacher said, she has never seen anything like these before as these children are well informed and fears Nigerian authorities especially military, owning to their genocides of Igbos in 1945, 967-70 and series of killings between 2015-2017 of IPOB members.
Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by Nobody: 6:17am On Oct 13, 2017
TheCabal:

Keep dreaming dotard. All the IGR all the states in the east scrape up cannot even run the smallest state in the east for six month.

Looking for who to blame for your rusty destiny.

How is it your business? Will you keep kwayet!
Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by Nobody: 6:50am On Oct 13, 2017
madridguy:
mydn44 please close this thread.
Because you are the?
Re: The Moment Igbo Children Saw Nigerian Military In Kindergarten by buskie13(m): 7:45am On Oct 13, 2017
Yyeske:
Hope you are sure of what you are talking about.
this is true sir,as a matter of fact,my dad was the first to call,he's a retired soldier and I believe the story because the said school is not far from my family house in delta state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Governors Should Not Have Immunity – Senatorial Candidate, Ude / FG Spends ₦5 Billion To Feed 228,046 Children In Gombe / Buhari: We're Happy The World Is Still With Us In Fighting Terrorism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.