Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:58 PM

Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot (64362 Views)

Burial Of Chime Amaechina In Anambra. His Corpse Pictured (Video, Photos) / Obituary: Chime Amaechina To Be Buried On October 14th (Photo) / Photos From DJ Olu Abiodun Burial; Davido, B-Red And Special Spesh Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by JoshMedia: 7:34am On Oct 12, 2017
Alright

Have seen the thread
Nice video

Check my signature

1 Like

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by mployer(m): 7:35am On Oct 12, 2017
They laugh like people that are into some shady deals. They probably eliminated Tagbo to keep the money to themselves then someone else outsmarted them. Davido may have no hands in this.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by Jeezuzpick(m): 7:35am On Oct 12, 2017
classicfrank4u:
in other words davido killed Dem ahbi?? those guy's deal on"very hard stuffs" they probably took too much and things went South just like tagbo so what's the big deal??

Hmmmmmm...

You seem to have all the facts.

Tell us more.

1 Like

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by Vikings55: 7:36am On Oct 12, 2017
Money issues, now that I don't have money, the thought of doing plastic surgery, tattoo, strip club even to become transgender no fit enter my head, I just want to survive. So Issa money problem

6 Likes

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by blueblood1(m): 7:37am On Oct 12, 2017
9japrof:
All these and other questions might remain unanswered. But why should we care, a lot of crimes in Nigerians remains unsolved because the people involved are no body in the society.

Niggas were living the fast life, when you live on the fast lane just like when you drive speedily, you can veer off the road side and crash land.

Gbam!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2017
missnawty:
Rich spoilt kids.. C d typa life Dey r living undecided

poor kidss c d wey u jealous

1 Like

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by YelloweWest: 7:40am On Oct 12, 2017
They were murdered!!
Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by Nobody: 7:43am On Oct 12, 2017
This matter Wen everybody don turn media trial so, I hope you guys know it's too early to conclude.

Nigerian Olympiads and their conclusion jumping and arriving skills.

1 Like

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by AntiWailer: 7:44am On Oct 12, 2017
That is the life they live.

And their parents keep screaming they dnt drink.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by luminouz(m): 7:46am On Oct 12, 2017
missnawty:
Rich spoilt kids.. C d typa life Dey r living undecided
Live ur own n stop judging!!
S.U!!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by joeace2020(m): 7:48am On Oct 12, 2017
So let me get this straight. They just lost a friend and the next minute they were loading their car with huge sums, spraying in the street and partying? Or am i failing to get the timeline?

13 Likes

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by MaziOmenuko: 7:48am On Oct 12, 2017
This video says a lot. They ferried that lot of cash on the trunk of their car and headed to a night club. Okk, those rich brats are used to that kind d of lifestyle so it may not be surprising. Their were 3 of them that went to the club. And dude was obviously throwing money at people on his way home as seen in the video. People were running towards the car climbing and begging for their own share of money.

This was so careless of them but what do I know. I don't have the kind of money they have so I don't know how rich spoilt brats role.

15 Likes

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by Realdeals(m): 7:51am On Oct 12, 2017
The randy lifestyles of rich kids, it's a function of how their parents made their wealth. They are of less value to the society.

2 Likes

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=soberdrunk post=61338822]'Too much' enjoyment kills a man faster than 'hunger' will..... angry[/quote

Keep telling yourself that poor man

1 Like

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by Proffdada: 7:59am On Oct 12, 2017
if the police cannot do their jobs right, bloggers will
NB: (a conspiracy theory) probably they stole blood money of which the ritual hasn't been completed and paid with their own lives. undecided

1 Like

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by sehin79(m): 8:00am On Oct 12, 2017
if money is involve then its most likely be murder! but children of today sef they dont handle affairs carefully is not safe in nigeria carry money likE that with no detail security,but sha what do you expect from 23 years old RIP TO THEM.
Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by soberdrunk(m): 8:03am On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=Esepayan post=61339549][/quote]

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by Hargbo(m): 8:04am On Oct 12, 2017
WHERE THE FU~CK IS THE MONEY WE SAW JUST NOW IN THE BOOT

NIGERIA LACKS INVESTIGATIVE REPORTERS

ALL WE KNOW IS TO DANCE ONE CORNER UPANDAUN

1 Like

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 12, 2017
Jati jati omo. Dey deserved no sympaty

1 Like

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 8:13am On Oct 12, 2017
Checkpoint thins.
Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by Nobody: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2017
With the hunger in town. Anyone in their click, that knew about the money could have masterminded their deaths.

Those guys were not careful and wise with the way they handle money.

You don't have such huge stacks of money in the booth of your car, showing it off and expect to be safe, without at least guard to move around with.

What a pity. They wasted their lives.

4 Likes

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by bellooyin(f): 8:20am On Oct 12, 2017
This is a good story line for hardley chase,more mystery to unravel

3 Likes

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by efilefun(m): 8:21am On Oct 12, 2017
Thats not special head but bizzle
YungJo207:
Let us invite spesh davido hype man to the table.
Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by justclinton(m): 8:22am On Oct 12, 2017
Those guys did blood money...take it or leave it...Thats All

1 Like

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by columbus007(m): 8:22am On Oct 12, 2017
Can somebody tell me what's my business in this video now undecided
Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by bfmconcepts: 8:23am On Oct 12, 2017
Na Ayoporo kill them
Too much happiness, why showing off too much
Who knows who saw the money. in this recession.

1 Like

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by bettercreature(m): 8:25am On Oct 12, 2017
Its 100 percent certain those guys were killed,its not possible for both of them to die at the same time.We are not at war!
The only problem is to know who killed them and why they were killed
And i am 100 percent sure they were not poisoned.One of them or both would have struggled out of the car if they were poisoned

4 Likes

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by JamesReacher(m): 8:25am On Oct 12, 2017
Jaynom:
Live Fast and Die Young
And leave a beautiful corpse cool

1 Like

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by FRANKOSKI(m): 8:28am On Oct 12, 2017
TRUST GOD ALONE
Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by lantres000(m): 8:34am On Oct 12, 2017
Now you can see why money should not be in the hands of Kids

1 Like

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by Stylz69(m): 8:40am On Oct 12, 2017
They died in a white 5 series BMW. This isnt a white 5 series BMW... conclusion...FAKE NEWS

1 Like

Re: Video From DJ Olu Abiodun & Chime Amaechina's Last Night With Money In Car Boot by infogenius(m): 8:41am On Oct 12, 2017
Reminds me of the biblical foolish rich man.
Showing box full of cash and laughing anyhow not knowing time was running out.
It is well oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

James Brown Beaten, Stripped & Disgraced By Guys For Being A Crossdresser / Tory Lanez Tells IK Ogbonna To Stop Posting Nigerian Flag / Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.