Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:26 PM

NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms (20687 Views)

Akpabio Names Senators, Reps Who Got Contracts / FG Cancels ALL Foreign Printing Contracts For Nigerian Passports / Osinbajo Admits Approving N640 Billion Oil Contracts For NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms by Reference(m): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2017
PointB:
What is wrong nominating/recommending a list of companies?

Referee nominating who gets to score a goal is called corruption in our country. In yours it is called 'due process'. That is why Nigeria will go to the world cup with no referees representing.
Re: NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms by ivandragon: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2017
Lomprico2:

The question u shld be asking is "what are the contracts? What do they entail?"
Are they building new refinery or what?

you obviously have not been following the matter.
if you had, you would have seen what contracts were awarded.
Re: NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms by jaxxy(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2017
I still don't see wat the problem is exactly.
Re: NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms by jaybee(f): 9:40am On Oct 12, 2017
RebelChip:
Story for the gods. Another reason for this man to resign.

Because like it or not, they will frustrate him out of there. People like LionDeleo, Omenka, Eponojuku who are known Igbo haters are secretly waiting for it to happen. Omenka hates Igbos with passion and was praying that Army inject Igbo children with a toxic serum. Thats why most of them ran like the one in the pic below.

Especially the scrotal sac called Omenka. For him, Igbos are pigs and idiiots.

What about Kachikwu's story? I guess it is story for the devil's? Why can't Kachikwu resign if he is not competent to oversee the GMD?
Re: NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms by netflicks(m): 9:42am On Oct 12, 2017
Pls can Somebody tell me where the hell is EFCC and DSS? angry
Re: NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms by Adekdammy: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2017
act 1 scene 4,
kachikwu should be prepared for the worse, he would be told to resign in the name of cabinet reshuffling and from there efcc will start their kachikwu dance on him, his own might be worse than that of dieziani, though they are all birds of the same feather, the past and the present government.

1 Like

Re: NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms by tete7000(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2017
Buhari, the most righteous man the world ever know, carry go. Your body language can solve all the world problems. cheesy
Re: NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms by smirn(m): 10:06am On Oct 12, 2017
brainpulse:
It's so glaring from every indices that Kachickwu wanted to be the sole administrator of NNPC so that he cam solely influence decisions as he wants.
Do you mean that during GEJ tenure the NNPC board is made up of only two persons from the north? And in Buhari government we have just a difference of one between the north and south yet people still complain of one sided appointment. I think we have a problem of memory in this country. We southners always want to do everything possible to discredit this government. GEJ appointed a bayelsa woman as the minister of the almighty petroleum ministry and I can't remember the northerns complaining. I think not until the southners give up sentiment and hatred, this country will never move forward.
Re: NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms by tiger28: 10:11am On Oct 12, 2017
These 2 are both thieves josling for position to steal and steer contracts.....simple!!!
Re: NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms by EponOjuku: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2017
RebelChip:
Story for the gods. Another reason for this man to resign.

Because like it or not, they will frustrate him out of there. People like LionDeleo, Omenka, Eponojuku who are known Igbo haters are secretly waiting for it to happen. Omenka hates Igbos with passion and was praying that Army inject Igbo children with a toxic serum. Thats why most of them ran like the one in the pic below.

Especially the scrotal sac called Omenka. For him, Igbos are pigs and idiiots.

Southern almajiri, I don't hate Igbos, I only reciprocate the same way they treat others.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 12, 2017
EponOjuku:

Southern almajiri, I don't hate Igbos, I only reciprocate the same way they treat others.

Ground head eating Ewedunistan, you always think your opinion matters.

Shattapp and get out.
Re: NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms by IFNOTGOD(m): 11:04am On Oct 12, 2017
brainpulse:
It's so glaring from every indices that Kachickwu wanted to be the sole administrator of NNPC so that he cam solely influence decisions as he wants.

always looking for excuse to defend corruption of apc
Re: NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms by discman2k2(m): 11:25am On Oct 12, 2017
saraki2019:
what i know is that kachikwu is an igbo man, he has this biafran tendency in him, he just wanted to tarnish te image of buhari and apc government. i think it is time for buhari to kick his ass out.
why will he go on media to broadcast alleged corruption before discussing it with his superior as a state minister.
buhari should watch those close to him
Hey Dumbo! U r really dumb, in capital letters DUMB!!!
Hv u ever seen enlightened Igbos arguing abt any biafran thing? Even serious minded and progressive ibgos would not waste their priceless time on that thing, talk more of a Prof. of repute.

Prof. Ibe is too good for your sorry asses.
F-off!!!
Re: NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms by edonks1: 11:26am On Oct 12, 2017
Kachukwu should be paid money for whistle blowing
Re: NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms by Voice234: 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
edupedia:

....when are u too going u IPOB nonentity?...

I can't exchange words with you my brother. I am older than that. I pray one day you grow to the level of expressing your own view without being rude.

We all want a better Nigeria.

Change the way you think brother!!!
Re: NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms by famzynet: 1:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
Only fools and zombies believe that Buhari is fighting corruption. Buhari is not working. Nigerians will cry when the next government expose the level of corruption in this government. APC has killed democracy in Nigeria.
Re: NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms by AnanseK(m): 1:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
This is what I said to one excited IPOB on NL about a week ago when the notorious Kachikwu letter became public ;

" ....Gently my friend, the documented evidence of corruption against Kachikwu is 10times what is shown here and is all submitted. Don't lose your cool , unless of course you belong to Kanu's constituency and therefore must insult without having any details."

I am being vindicated.
Re: NNPC: Kachikwu Got Contracts For Nine Firms by Smooyis(m): 5:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
I know Kachikwu is just trying to correct the ills in nnpc, but our system is such that a man of integrity can be turned to a questionable character by the cabal. I pray God will see Kachikwu through.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ifeanyi Uba, Bianca Ojukwu, Victor Umeh Storm Aguleri For Obiano's Chieftaincy / Governor Ambode Sacks 3 Commissioners, Appoints 5 New Ones / Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.