Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Airtel Introduces Smartrecharge, Offers 10x More Voice And Data (read More) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Introduces Smartrecharge, Offers 10x More Voice And Data (read More) (1091 Views)

Itel And Airtel Introduces P55 5G Smartphone In Nigeria / Airtel Introduces Awoof Bundles But It's Sim Selective / Airtel Introduces 5.5gb Data For N1500 And 7gb Data For N2000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Introduces Smartrecharge, Offers 10x More Voice And Data (read More) by Niceboyx4(m): 1:45am On Oct 12, 2017
Airtel has yet introduced a new package called SmartRecharge, which is also tagged as #DoAnyHow. This package offers subscribers 10times the value on your recharge for voice and data.

There have been video advert going on regarding this package. It explains more on how the package works as well as how to activate it. This package is more better than SmartConnect 2.0 that gives just 6times bonus and SmartConnect 4.0 that gives 8times bonus on any recharge.
Airtel is really trying to take the position of grandmaster of Voice plus Data, which at the same time will attract new customers to them. Airtel SmartRecharge is yet another awoof package that offers you 10 times value or bonus on your recharge amount.

According to Airtel;

Call. Connect. Download. With smartRecharge we give you 10times more on your recharge value for voice and data! Now you have even more to Stream. Dance. Sing. Basically Do AnyHow! Dial *220*PIN# to recharge and get your bonus today! #DoAnyHow.
HOW AIRTEL SMARTRECHARGE WORKS

On Airtel SmartRecharge, if you recharge N100, you’ll get N500 for calls and N500 for data.
If you recharge N200, you get N1000 for calls and N1000 for data.
If you recharge N500, you get N2000 for calls, N3000 for data plus extra N3000 for data.
If you recharge N1000, you get a massive N2500 for calls, N7500 for data plus extra N7500 for data. As you can see, you get more voice and data bonuses the more you recharge.

Read more..... http://www.loadedchuks.com/2017/10/airtel-introduces-smartrecharge-offers.html

Re: Airtel Introduces Smartrecharge, Offers 10x More Voice And Data (read More) by 9japrof(m): 5:45am On Oct 12, 2017
My fear is what tariff charge would they be using cos am on a plan where I make calls 6.60 naira per minute and am not sure I can trade that for this their awoof, maybe would get another airtel sim to give it a try
Re: Airtel Introduces Smartrecharge, Offers 10x More Voice And Data (read More) by Niceboyx4(m): 9:00am On Oct 12, 2017
That would be better

9japrof:
My fear is what tariff charge would they be using cos am on a plan where I make calls 6.60 naira per minute and am not sure I can trade that for this their awoof, maybe would get another airtel sim to give it a try

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018) To Be Launch In India On January 10 / Leagoo Kiicaa Power Battery, Is It Really Equivalent To 4000mah / How Can I Make Money With My Free Weekly Mtn Data?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.