Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu (5899 Views)

How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland / Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Oshidaguy: 12:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:
sad What exactly do these igbo's want? Had this vaccination exercise began in the north and south west, you guys will blame buhari for Marginalization of igbos and favoring other regions. The president is proving to the world now that he is detribalized by sending the army to provide free medical care that none of your governors can provide yet all you can do is scream and raise false alarm instead of thanking buhari. IpoB was proscribed by the federal government and soldiers were ordered to provide health care for you people. It's called carrot and stick approach. The south east has the worst infrastructures in terms of hospital and medical care in the country, hence the need for free medical care. The out break of monkey pox in the SS and SE states is a reason why the army must vaccinate you people by force. You cannot be allowed to infect the whole country with terrible diseases cos you people are the most travelled tribe. This is the same mistake northerners made during GEJ era by rejecting polio vaccine. Their region has the highest cases of polio now. You people should limit your hatred for buhari. Accept him as your president if you want to benefit anything from his government and not be treated like 5%. A word is enough for the wise angry
may thunder faya you left yash there. Hypocrite. face your front my enemy, he buhari denied us igbos good road, rail way, employment, restructuring and a whole more and here u are asking what we what from the dulard

1 Like

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by joyandfaith: 12:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:
[s][/s]

You have no point. The poverty rate in the east is the reason why a lot of youths were brainwashed by Nnamdi kanu whom they see as their messiah from Poverty. How many igbos can actually afford proper medical care due to high rate of poverty in the east? Actions like this from the federal government is meant to win igbo hearts and prove kanu and his useless followers wrong that buhari is not a igbo hater. He swore an oath to protect Nigerians and their properties. He is trying to curtail several diseases in the east through free vaccinations yet you people are not grateful. Once again what do the igbos want
what is name of vaccine?

1 Like

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by mchenryking0(m): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
this is how IPOB propaganda kill people. and when you tell them that IPOB is dishing them with false news the same way North korea falsify news to it citizen, they will insult you.
Nigeria army have been doing these services for many years without any qualm even in south east states. But the arrival of messiah king Kanu nnmadi come make some people come turn to mumu dat cant use their common sense before coming to the public space to display their fantastically dumbest opinion .This is the same way Ojukwu use propaganda to kill over 2 million innocent people.
I just wonder who is now behaving like zombie

1 Like

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Nobody: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
joyandfaith:

what is name of vaccine?
MediumStout does not really know much.

All that he knows is everlasting Igbo-phobia
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by obailala(m): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
PointB:

Like you said, you live in London, so you basically have little or no conviction on your comments, compare to those who are directly affected. So you of course have the liberty to choose what to believe.

There is no smoke without fire. If you insist there is nothing ill-thought about it, why were parents not carried along, while their wards were involved. There are suggestion that three persons died already as result of the exercise. Whether that was the 'certain source of the dangerous rumour' or not you obviously have no iota of idea. You are desperately trying to fit your narration within the context of the IPOB versus Army situation. While IPOB may have a beef with the Army and could potentially fuel this rumour, have you asked yourself this question:

Didn't this medical outreach start in September? Why was this 'rumour' only effective yesterday?

You still think there is no smoke without fire?
I am a Nigerian, my entire family lives in Nigeria and I am only temporarily away. So the false alarms and chaos is as much my business as much as it is everyone else's.

You asked why parents werent carried along?... The story of the medical outreach has been in the news for over a week, even the ex COAS Ihejirika visited recently and it was in the media. You still insist the military woke up and suddenly started vaccinating children without parental consent, I have asked the question severally, where exactly did that happen besides just the whatsapp and Facebook broadcast messages originating from the usual suspect?... Can you swear on you life that it happened in real life anywhere?

There is no smoke without fire yes! But we all know where the fire came from - ipob sources hell bent on creating chaos and inducting everyone into their needless prejudice and paranoia against anything Nigeria. Yes the outreach staryed since last month, but it only takes one nincompoop behind a phone to start fear mongering through rumours.

Once again, these children that were forcibly injected and killed without patental consent, how come the peddlers of this information cant get a name or location?
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by MediumStout(m): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

MediumStout does not really know much.

All that he knows is everlasting Igbo-phobia

the name of the vaccine is anti monkey pox. it's for your own good if u igbos take it
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Nobody: 12:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:

the name of the vaccine is anti monkey pox. it's for your own good if u igbos take it
Igbos will not take it na.

Igbo amaka

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by paschu: 12:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sis. you are actually being so lenient with that little idiot.

freeze001:

Should parents, guardians and school authorities have been informed/involved or not?

Are the ministries of health and education for fancy? Will the army take over their responsibilities as they have that of the Police? If this is pettiness then it's just the beginning, u never see better one. Rubbish!
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by PointB: 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
obailala:
I am a Nigerian, my entire family lives in Nigeria and I am only temporarily away. So the false alarms and chaos is as much my business as much as it is everyone else's.

You asked why parents werent carried along?... The story of the medical outreach has been in the news for over a week, even the ex COAS Ihejirika visited recently and it was in the media. You still insist the military woke up and suddenly started vaccinating children without parental consent, I have asked the question severally, where exactly did that happen besides just the whatsapp and Facebook broadcast messages originating from the usual suspect?... Can you swear on you life that it happened in real life anywhere?

There is no smoke without fire yes! But we all know where the fire came from - ipob sources hell bent on creating chaos and inducting everyone into their needless prejudice and paranoia against anything Nigeria. Yes the outreach staryed since last month, but it only takes one nincompoop behind a phone to start fear mongering through rumours.

Once again, these children that were forcibly injected and killed without patental consent, how come the peddlers of this information cant get a name or location?

So appearing on news media (which only few people able to access) is the best way the military were able to sensitize the people on a very sensitive issue like medical outreach. What was the news about and who were targeted in the the media campaign. Or you think it's enough for the military to announce in the news that they will be conducting medical outreach? Was the affected area mentioned? Did they include their methodology? Was there fliers, banners? How did they inform the parents that their wards will be affected in the exercise? If they were convinced by the military of their intention why would the parent brave all odds to pull their children/wards out of school?

You can keep blaming IPOB (a ghost) all you like. Hopefully, in your mind, that will exonerate the military bungling of their own exercise by failing to conduct proper sensitization.

1 Like

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by obailala(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
PointB:

So appearing on news media (which only few people able to access) is the best way the military were able to sensitize the people on a very sensitive issue like medical outreach. What was the news about and who were targeted in the the media campaign. Or you think it's enough for the military to announce in the news that they will be conducting medical outreach? Was the affected area mentioned? Did they include their methodology? Was there fliers, banners? How did they inform the parents that their wards will be affected in the exercise? If they were convinced by the military of their intention why would the parent brave all odds to pull their children/wards out of school?

You can keep blaming IPOB (a ghost) all you like. Hopefully, in your mind, that will exonerate the military bungling of their own exercise by failing to conduct proper sensitization.
Your bolded question above has been repeated like a broken record and answering it is now becoming tiring. With the sort of scary rumours flying about yesterday and the chaos it caused, I really dont think I can place why any discerning person would still keep asking me why parents had to go withdraw their kids from school.

Now you claim the military didnt carry out proper sensitization, I suppose you expected the military to go print fliers, pay community town criers etc to announce to the world that they are carrying out free voluntary medical services?... You obviously are hell-bent on blaming the military for the scare mongering rumours started by some dubious folks... Since it makes you feel better to blame the military for offering free health services instead of blaming originators of the senseless scare rumours, kindly please yourself biko..
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Nobody: 1:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
anibi9674:
ask your father that question.
Hahaha
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by PointB: 1:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
obailala:
Your bolded question above has been repeated like a broken record and answering it is now becoming tiring. With the sort of scary rumours flying about yesterday and the chaos it caused, I really dont think I can place why any discerning person would still keep asking me why parents had to go withdraw their kids from school.

Now you claim the military didnt carry out proper sensitization, I suppose you expected the military to go print fliers, pay community town criers etc to announce to the world that they are carrying out free voluntary medical services?... You obviously are hell-bent on blaming the military for the scare mongering rumours started by some dubious folks... Since it makes you feel better to blame the military for offering free health services instead of blaming originators of the senseless scare rumours, kindly please yourself biko..

You can also keep blaming IPOB instead of holding the military accountable for bungling what they deemed a routine assignment. I'm sure it cut both ways.

If it must be done at all (by the military) it must be done well. If the military can't anticipate and counter 'rumours', what exactly can it do right?
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by blackhinstan: 1:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:
sad What exactly do these igbo's want? Had this vaccination exercise began in the north and south west, you guys will blame buhari for Marginalization of igbos and favoring other regions. The president is proving to the world now that he is detribalized by sending the army to provide free medical care that none of your governors can provide yet all you can do is scream and raise false alarm instead of thanking buhari. IpoB was proscribed by the federal government and soldiers were ordered to provide health care for you people. It's called carrot and stick approach. The south east has the worst infrastructures in terms of hospital and medical care in the country, hence the need for free medical care. The out break of monkey pox in the SS and SE states is a reason why the army must vaccinate you people by force. You cannot be allowed to infect the whole country with terrible diseases cos you people are the most travelled tribe. This is the same mistake northerners made during GEJ era by rejecting polio vaccine. Their region has the highest cases of polio now. You people should limit your hatred for buhari. Accept him as your president if you want to benefit anything from his government and not be treated like 5%. A word is enough for the wise angry

igbo need medical assistance in the best standard practice

not from quack military personnel whom they see with suspicion after killing their kinsmen

hope you understand that igbos are nearly all educated and enlightened more than those who want to use their kids as lad rats
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by blackhinstan: 2:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rawani:

The poverty rate in the South East is above 40%, statistically that is at least 4 out of every 10 people. You might not need help, but many others do.

Free medical outreach will definitely help the poor, as they can channel their meagre resources to other primary needs like feeding, shelter or clothing.

help from killers?

the army are the ones that needs medical attention especially psycho pathological treatment not our brilliant kids leaders of tomorrows biafra
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by joyandfaith: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:

SMN

http://punchng.com/no-treatment-or-vaccine-for-monkey-pox-expert/
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by joyandfaith: 2:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:

SMN

no available vaccine for monkey pox.

http://punchng.com/no-treatment-or-vaccine-for-monkey-pox-expert/
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by UfuomaUN(m): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:
[s][/s]

You have no point. The poverty rate in the east is the reason why a lot of youths were brainwashed by Nnamdi kanu whom they see as their messiah from Poverty. How many igbos can actually afford proper medical care due to high rate of poverty in the east? Actions like this from the federal government is meant to win igbo hearts and prove kanu and his useless followers wrong that buhari is not a igbo hater. He swore an oath to protect Nigerians and their properties. He is trying to curtail several diseases in the east through free vaccinations yet you people are not grateful. Once again what do the igbos want

poverty rate where Pls just shut it. Poverty rate in Anambra of all places? Have u even travelled outside your mother's kitchen before?
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by obailala(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
PointB:

You can also keep blaming IPOB instead of holding the military accountable for bungling what they deemed a routine assignment. I'm sure it cut both ways.

If it must be done at all (by the military) it must be done well. If the military can't anticipate and counter 'rumours', what exactly can it do right?
A malicious rumour is raised against a person, the general public begins to react to your malicious rumour. But here you are, desperately defending the rumour originators while passing all the blame for the chaos caused to the person whom you know was wrongly accused; you accuse him of "not handling/countering the rumours properly," this is despite the public press releases by the military and the state govt. Probably the military should have brought Angel Gabriel from heaven to come counter the rumours 'properly'.

You are truly 'a Daniel in judgement.' Since your argument makes sense to you, Kontinuu!

1 Like

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by PointB: 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
obailala:
A malicious rumour is raised against a person, the general public begins to react to your malicious rumour. But here you are, desperately defending the rumour originators while passing all the blame for the chaos caused to the person whom you know was wrongly accused; you accuse him of "not handling/countering the rumours properly," this is despite the public press releases by the military and the state govt. Probably the military should have brought Angel Gabriel from heaven to come counter the rumours 'properly'.

You are truly 'a Daniel in judgement.' Since your argument makes sense to you, Kontinuu!

Who, but the insanely gullible, believes anything this government says? When the first thing that comes out of their mouth is usually a lie.

You need to proof it was a malicious rumour; provide evidence or shut your trap!
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by PointB: 4:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
In any case, the military has done the right now by suspending the ill-though, shabbily executed, Python Dance induce medical outreach.

I'm sure they now know the right way to go about things of this nature in future. Even idiots and their praise singers must learn.
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by MyNewJackeT: 4:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
Rawani:

I don't think the vaccination was forced, and no vaccination should ever be forced except where there is an outbreak of a deadly epidemic threatening our national well being, and that should be after the infected victims are quarantined, thereby ensuring the populace are sensitized.

That said, the over reaction of easterners to the medical exercise is mostly due to the misinformation/propaganda spread by ipob through Radio Biafra and WhatsApp, and the weak defence that the people keep giving about lack of sensitization is simply a cover up of their shame of being so ignorant and gullible to such a silly brainless ipob propaganda.

There is clearly no difference between zombie almajiris and zombie yanmiris of the East. Zombie na zombie.

rawani, so someone can go to your child's school and administer injection to the child without your consent and you feel okay with that? let me explain to you, before you go to a place to give free health care you have to inform the community first, a little sensitization. and a parent will be the one to decide if the drug is good for their children

secondly by 3 years of age a child no longer needs to be immunized any longer, so ask yourself what is that drug for?

1 Like

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by eodavids(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:

I refuse to accept that you are and illiterate.
Tell me the epidemic which the soldiers are vaccinating against?
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by obailala(m): 5:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
PointB:

Who, but the insanely gullible, believes anything this government says? When the first thing that comes out of their mouth is usually a lie.

You need to proof it was a malicious rumour; provide evidence or shut your trap!
A rumour pops up that children were killed by lethal injection administered by soldiers and voila! you instantly jump up definitely in excitement and start criticising; afterall this is probably the only way you know how to play opposition.

Several releases have claimed it was just a rumour, more than 24 hours later, no one has been able to point out where the so called incident of the forceful lethal injection took place, but of course, you wouldnt be having any of that, you wouldnt be entertaining any counter-claim that bursts your bubble or kills your joy over the report report yesterday that "Apc/buhari govt was murdering Igbo children".

A rumour is raised, the rumour is discounted but you insist the rumour was true. You obviously are the one raising an allegation that something which never happened actually happened, at the same time you think I'm the one who should be providing evidence?... How does that make sense?
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by eodavids(m): 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
obailala:
A rumour pops up that children were killed by lethal injection administered by soldiers and voila! you instantly jump up definitely in excitement and start criticising; afterall this is probably the only way you know how to play opposition.

Several releases have claimed it was just a rumour, more than 24 hours later, no one has been able to point out where the so called incident of the forceful lethal injection took place, but of course, you wouldnt be having any of that, you wouldnt be entertaining any counter-claim that bursts your bubble or kills your joy over the report report yesterday that "Apc/buhari govt was murdering Igbo children".

A rumour is raised, the rumour is discounted but you insist the rumour was true. You obviously are the one raising an allegation that something which never happened actually happened, at the same time you think I'm the one who should be providing evidence?... How does that make sense?

Your comment is devoid of abuse. That's great. For sure death has not been reported in this matter. Ipob or whoever should not spread false news
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by PointB: 6:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
obailala:

You claimed without proof (bar government sponsored denials) that there was no coercion. Then you somehow conjured up another story that IPOB is the source of the rumour. Again without proof. Like I said whatever tickles your fancy.

The Army meanwhile have done the right thing by suspending the ill-thought and shoddily executed operation. I'm sure when they are properly organised, they come back and do it better.
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by joeyfire(m): 7:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Charles Ogbu hits the nail on the head again. Buhari's administration hardly does anything with intelligence because the head does not hav much to far cerebrally....

Soldiers who the last time they showed left sorrow tears and blood suddenly appear at our children's schools and expect our sharp children not to bail out grin

Thunder fire Lugard!
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by obailala(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
PointB:

You claimed without proof (bar government sponsored denials) that there was no coercion. Then you somehow conjured up another story that IPOB is the source of the rumour. Again without proof. Like I said whatever tickles your fancy.

The Army meanwhile have done the right thing by suspending the ill-thought and shoddily executed operation. I'm sure when they are properly organised, they come back and do it better.
Stop foaming in the mouth in your desperate bid to put into existence, something which never existed. You claimed the military injected children to death, some say 3 kids, other sources said 100 kids, stop perambulating in pointless circles and provide the name or the location or the pictures of the 3 kids (or is it 100 as some lousy punks claimed) that were killed with injection by the military. That shouldn't be too difficult in this social media and cheap camera phone era (I was even expecting you or some of your ilk to have churned up some fake propaganda pics by now).

If you or any of your ilk cant do that, then kindly shut-up and stop embarrassing yourself by insisting on your pointless allegations which neither you nor your anti-Nigeria co-conspirators can substantiate.
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by PointB: 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
obailala:
Stop foaming in the mouth in your desperate bid to put into existence, something which never existed. You claimed the military injected children to death, some say 3 kids, other sources said 100 kids, stop perambulating in pointless circles and provide the name or the location or the pictures of the 3 kids (or is it 100 as some lousy punks claimed) that were killed with injection by the military. That shouldn't be too difficult in this social media and cheap camera phone era (I was even expecting you or some of your ilk to have churned up some fake propaganda pics by now).

If you or any of your ilk cant do that, then kindly shut-up and stop embarrassing yourself by insisting on your pointless allegations which neither you nor your anti-Nigeria co-conspirators can substantiate.

I'm sure you'll have no problem sipping from your own medicine by providing the IPOB source of the rumour. Sane people know not to believe a lying government account.
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by obailala(m): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
PointB:

I'm sure you'll have no problem sipping from your own medicine by providing the IPOB source of the rumour. Sane people know not to believe a lying government account.
Real sane people would be asking the source of the story they heard before going ahead to peddle it, sound minds would make an attempt to know whether it's true or false before they make further comments; but the insane ones dont really care where the story came from, they dont care how incredulous it is, they dont care whether the story is sourceless, pointless or baseless. As long as it seems to fit into their warped socio-political ideology, then it is 100% welcome.

You asked how I knew the story came from an ipob source? You dont need a soothsayer to tell you it's only ipob media sources that create and peddle such nonsense; I received several broadcast messages yesterday from ipob inclined sources. Even on facebook, all the pages which shared the story of how 3 or 100 kids were already killed were all linked to ipob. Here is one below.

Under the current circumstances, a really sane person who still peddles the rumour about soldiers poisoning children should be wondering why more than 24 hours later, not a single person has been identified as a victim of the so called lethal injections. We definitely meet all sorts of people online indeed...
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by PointB: 10:41am On Oct 13, 2017
obailala:
Real sane people would be asking the source of the story they heard before going ahead to peddle it, sound minds would make an attempt to know whether it's true or false before they make further comments; but the insane ones dont really care where the story came from, they dont care how incredulous it is, they dont care whether the story is sourceless, pointless or baseless. As long as it seems to fit into their warped socio-political ideology, then it is 100% welcome.

You asked how I knew the story came from an ipob source? You dont need a soothsayer to tell you it's only ipob media sources that create and peddle such nonsense; I received several broadcast messages yesterday from ipob inclined sources. Even on facebook, all the pages which shared the story of how 3 or 100 kids were already killed were all linked to ipob. Here is one below.

Under the current circumstances, a really sane person who still peddles the rumour about soldiers poisoning children should be wondering why more than 24 hours later, not a single person has been identified as a victim of the so called lethal injections. We definitely meet all sorts of people online indeed...

You are still grasping at straws, ranting and raving as if that will in anyway change the situation.

The ones (Nigeria's ill informed military) who created the pandemonium have retraced their steps by suspending their ill-thought and shabbily executed medical outreach which main failure was trying to coerce minors into co-operation without their parents' consent.

Shouting IPOB, IPOB from now till eternity changes nothing.
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by obailala(m): 10:53am On Oct 13, 2017
PointB:

You are still grasping at straws, ranting and raving as if that will in anyway change the situation.

The ones (Nigeria's ill informed military) who created the pandemonium have retraced their steps by suspending their ill-thought and shabbily executed medical outreach which main failure was trying to coerce minors into co-operation without their parents' consent.

Shouting IPOB, IPOB from now till eternity changes nothing.
Bro, I was already over with you when I realised you were a staunch ipob member. From experience, I know better than to expect any form of objectivity from you. Peace!
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by PointB: 3:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
obailala:
Bro, I was already over with you when I realised you were a staunch ipob member. From experience, I know better than to expect any form of objectivity from you. Peace!

Another hastily regurgitated trash of a comment.

Keep screaming IPOB up and down at everything that moves like a castrated bull. I'm sure that'll help you sleep better at night.

Peace too. Yeah!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Come Buhari Looks Younger Than Osibanjo And Oyegun- Photo / NNPC Releases 2020 Audited Financial Statements / EFCC To Appeal Turaki, Others’ Acquittal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.