Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,800 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs (2793 Views)

Onitisha, Nnewi And Aba Are The Only Genuine Cities In Nigeria: Check Out Why / UPDATE FROM POLAND: Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi Meet President Of Poland Andrzej / Biafra Seat At Home: Update From The South South (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by unohbethel(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2017
Movic1:

Omg! So with the groundnut oil on your head that you called brain, U can't still reason straight? How will an entire soldiers carrying out the free medical exercise come from the North! I now believe that it is very hard to convince a f00L!

when i called u mumu...i was just understating the fact.

u havent answered my question:have u lived in the east?
how come u know they are lyin?

how can u know when u havent even set foot in the east, and yet when they say something, u disbelieve them.see ur life
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Movic1(m): 8:58am On Oct 12, 2017
Kokolet11:
please what type of medical exercise is that?and does soldiers start conducting medical exercise in Nigeria?please explain with points.

I will advise you to update yourself,So that you will stop arguing blindly. When did soldiers start conducting medical exercise? Ok. Army,Airforce,Navy and other forces do give out free exercise to the general public frequently as community service. I don't know maybe you re living under the ground for you not to know this
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Kokolet11: 9:04am On Oct 12, 2017
Movic1:

I will advise you to update yourself,So that you will stop arguing blindly. When did soldiers start conducting medical exercise? Ok. Army,Airforce,Navy and other forces do give out free exercise to the general public frequently as community service. I don't know maybe you re living under the ground for you not to know this
Oga explain when and where they did it before?
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by FTrebirth(m): 9:05am On Oct 12, 2017
if you think the east is being ungrateful to the military's offer for free vaccination, then tell them to come and vaccinate you and your entire family.

izznor by force na!
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:06am On Oct 12, 2017
Today is NAPPS day.

OP is a bloody liar. There is no school too in the Southwest and the reason is because NAPPS is having a day today.

Yeye people with blood lies
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Movic1(m): 9:07am On Oct 12, 2017
Kokolet11:
Oga! U have phone with access to the Internet! You can do the findings yourself! I'm not sent to this world to coach you.
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:08am On Oct 12, 2017
Kokolet11:

Chai. Na person pikin dey ask this mumu question.
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Kokolet11: 9:10am On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Chai. Na person pikin dey ask this mumu question.
you the problem with you people.what stops you from putting your point if you are sure.mumu
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Kokolet11: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2017
Movic1:
Oga! U have phone with access to the Internet! You can do the findings yourself! I'm not sent to this world to coach you.
you cant even name one place they have done it before.this is why Nigeria and Nigerians are in mess today like their useless leaders.bye mr
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Nobody: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2017
Movic1:
We have too many educated illiterates in the East! I don't blame them sha, too much radio biafra can cause a lot of damages to the brain. So all the soldiers in the East came from the north? No Igbo soldiers among the soldiers carrying out the free medical exercise? Hatred for this government made some people to lost their reasoning and brain.

Statistics has it that the SW has most illiterates in the South. Even their elites are half baked, hence they bow to fulani cow herders. So no yoruba in the army when Gen. Diya's car was filled with bomb by Abacha's boys. So there were yolobats in the army when Gen adisa knelt down begging Major Al mustapha. Yorubas reason well yet they foisted an islamic bigot on the whole nation. Love for this useless govt has made yorubas the most shameless tribe who nobody associates with. SHAME.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Movic1(m): 9:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Fineman87:

Statistics has it that the SW has most illiterates in the South. Even their elites are half baked, hence they bow to fulani cow herders. So no yoruba in the army when Gen. Diya's car was filled with bomb by Abacha's boys. So there were yolobats in the army when Gen adisa knelt down begging Major Al mustapha. Yorubas reason well yet they foisted an islamic bigot on the whole nation. Love for this useless govt has made yorubas the most shameless tribe who nobody associates with. SHAME.

Can you show the world the statistics before any further conversation with you.
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2017
Kokolet11:
you the problem with you people.what stops you from putting your point if you are sure.mumu

Don't infest me with the disease you are battling with. Ignorace is a deadly disease. I do not want to contact it from you. Please do not mention me again
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Movic1(m): 9:20am On Oct 12, 2017
Kokolet11:
you cant even name one place they have done it before.this is why Nigeria and Nigerians are in mess today like their useless leaders.bye mr
Name one place? When there are thousands of locations that the Nigerians forces have given out free medical services?Ok! All the states in Nigeria!
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Kemperor: 9:23am On Oct 12, 2017
jmichlins:
Aren't you ashamed to post this online

North played this with polio vaccine and they paid dearly for it. Now my people is towing the same path

Pls educate me.. Wat is the vaccine for?

Pls has the east ever experienced virus outbreak?

What happened to the dirty north?

Pls educate me
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Kokolet11: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Don't infest me with the disease you are battling with. Ignorace is a deadly disease. I do not want to contact it from you. Please do not mention me again
last time i check east don't have idp camp but west and north have because of diseases and war.so who should be afraid of infecting one with disease between two of us?
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Kokolet11: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2017
Movic1:

Name one place? When there are thousands of locations that the Nigerians forces have given out free medical services?Ok! All the states in Nigeria!
sorry oooh but why has they not dont it here in cross RIver state?
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by sunnyb0b0(m): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2017
jmichlins:

North played this with polio vaccine and they paid dearly for it. Now my people is towing the same path

We have enough to take care of our health. The army should shove their vaccines up their ass.
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2017
Kokolet11:
last time i check east don't have idp camp but west and north have because of diseases and war.so who should be afraid of infecting one with disease between two of us?

Medical outreach in foreign countries is because they have idps and disease ehn? Please don't infest me with your stupidity
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Nobody: 9:43am On Oct 12, 2017
Movic1:

Can you show the world the statistics before any further conversation with you.

Tell Seun and nairaland mods to restore the thread that was removed. The stats are there. Very detailed. But, when did you join nairaland? Every old nairalander knows about it.

In literacy,

SE is first
SS is second
SW is last in the south.
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Kokolet11: 9:46am On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Medical outreach in foreign countries is because they have idps and disease ehn? Please don't infest me with your stupidity
so is no more nigeria now but foreign countries?can you name one the country soldiers are giving free medical?please name just one country
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by SUPERPACK: 10:38am On Oct 12, 2017
Kokolet11:
delta state

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by SUPERPACK: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2017
Kokolet11:
so is no more nigeria now but foreign countries?can you name one the country soldiers are giving free medical?please name just one country
awgu in enugu state

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Kokolet11: 11:01am On Oct 12, 2017
SUPERPACK:
delta state
thanks for your update
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by PointB: 11:19am On Oct 12, 2017
jmichlins:

What are you talking about?
What are the children being vaccinated against? With whose consent?
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by PointB: 11:20am On Oct 12, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Before Python Dance did you know of any pox called Monkey pox.?

No bro.
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Alphanancy: 1:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ashamed of what? Please tell us the name of the Vaccine and what it is expected to prevent. If you cant, then keep quiet or better yet submit your own kids to be used as guinea pigs.
jmichlins:

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by blackhinstan: 1:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
jmichlins:

was the polio vaccine administered by the military?? is the army now the new health ministry?/ can vaccine be administered without the presence of parents?/?/

learn to read between the lines.

it is suspicious..
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by dokiOloye(m): 2:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
Movic1:
We have too many educated illiterates in the East! I don't blame them sha, too much radio biafra can cause a lot of damages to the brain. So all the soldiers in the East came from the north? No Igbo soldiers among the soldiers carrying out the free medical exercise? Hatred for this government made some people to lost their reasoning and brain.
pls Oga, tell us d name of d vaccine they are administering, let's start from there?
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by Referendum50(f): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
ipoblogic:
Day 2:

Most schools are shut.

Parents have kept their kids at .home.
We are not taking chances with this evil regime.

Perhaps, this with be so until Monday.
Mark you, no announcements were made.

Obiano will be shivering from the cold.
Nobody listens to such folks anymore.

We have the right to decide what happens to us in our lands.

What's Democracy again?
Government of the people, by the people and for the people.

Time is gone when a social misfit from Katsina will tell us what to do.

We own our lives and lands abs we have the right to decide our fate.

Nigeria and her army has scored another won goal.

true
Re: Nigerian Army Vaccine: Update From Nnewi And The Environs by ANOWEDGREAT: 5:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
ipoblogic:
Day 2:

Most schools are shut.

Parents have kept their kids at .home.
We are not taking chances with this evil regime.

Perhaps, this with be so until Monday.
Mark you, no announcements were made.

Obiano will be shivering from the cold.
Nobody listens to such folks anymore.

We have the right to decide what happens to us in our lands.

What's Democracy again?
Government of the people, by the people and for the people.

Time is gone when a social misfit from Katsina will tell us what to do.

We own our lives and lands abs we have the right to decide our fate.

Nigeria and her army has scored another won goal.

All these is all because of the natural resources in biafraland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is Buratai More Popular Than Chief Of Defence Staff, Olonisakin? / Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge / Amotekun ‘commander’ storms Ekiti assembly in ‘juju’ regalia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.