Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge (2793 Views)

Construction Works On 2nd Niger Bridge 28% Complete – Julius Berger / 2nd Niger Bridge: Host Communities Shut Down Julius Berger Office / Julius Berger Installs Live Camera On The 2nd Niger Bridge (2) (3) (4)

Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by engreo(m): 4:43pm On Jun 13, 2019
Julius Berger Nigeria Plc has launched a website to “allow Nigerians track the status” of the ongoing construction of the 2nd Niger Bridge.

The federal government had in November awarded the construction giant a N206 billion contract for the work.

Julius Berger, in a statement issued by the company’s media office, said visitors to www.secondrivernigerbridge.com, the website, will have access to photos and videos showing the actual status of construction works.

“The objective of the website is to make project progress visible to the general public,” the statement read.

“Visitors to the site will have access to visually driven content mainly photos and videos reflecting the actual status of construction works along with key facts and regularly updated data relevant to project progress.

“The Second Niger Bridge is a Federal Government Project that is being managed by the Federal Ministry of Power, Works and Housing in collaboration with the Nigeria Sovereign Investment Authority. It will bring great relief to the many commuters who currently use the over 50 year old existing bridge.

“It will also link the great markets of Onitsha and Aba, as well as the industrial hub of Nnewi and beyond, to both the Northern and Southern parts of the country.”

Upon completion, Julius Berger said the project will reduce strain on the current bridge, ease traffic flow, create opportunities for local residents, improve commercial viability of the immediate area and regenerate economic life.

The company said the project is expected to be completed by February 2022, adding that the scope of works include the construction of 1.6km long bridge, 10.3km highway, Owerri interchange and a toll station.

Former President Jonathan had commissioned the project but was unable to see to the completion. The project which is now being funded under the presidential infrastructure development fund (PIDF), the incumbent government had boasted will no longer stop on account of lack of funding.

https://www.thecable.ng/julius-berger-launches-website-on-2nd-niger-bridge

Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by 9jahotblog: 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
Nice one from Julius Berger company.
See the Second Niger Bridge's ongoing construction

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CNxCfjcMB8&itct=CB4QpDAYHSITCOGbjarZ5uICFQtL4AodMc4MazILYzQtdmlkZW9zLXVaGFVDMHdpTlVjYzZpNHFrWi04NS0tQktyZw%3D%3D&client=mv-google&hl=en&gl=NG
Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by Blue3k(m): 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
Julius Berger must seeing the arguments on this website. I dont think the website available yet. I clicked on link and it didn't exist.

The company said the project is expected to be completed by February 2022, adding that the scope of works include the construction of 1.6km long bridge, 10.3km highway, Owerri interchange and a toll station

I only wish these toll were electronic.
Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by dukie25: 4:50pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ok na
Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by Realist5: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
Good
Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by Bizmagnet: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
Laudable. Open a website/blog for your business and ideas today at affordable price. Check my signature for contacts.
Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by aremuforlife(m): 4:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
Dividend of democracy
Walk the talk
Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by BuhariAdvocate: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2019
I wish federal government can cancel this project and use the money for necessary things.

Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by Ochendo1: 4:59pm On Jun 13, 2019
God bless Goodluck Jonathan.
We will never forget you for this project.

Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by BeijinDossier: 5:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
Onitsha 2nd Niger bridge will further advance the mega city of Onitsha. It will have a cloverleaf flyover interchange at Onitsha-Owerri road around Oba area of Anambra State. Oba is also part of the greater Onitsha metropolis.
Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by BeijinDossier: 5:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
https://www.second-river-niger-bridge.com/#impressions

Blue3k:
Julius Berger must seeing the arguments on this website. I dont think the website available yet. I clicked on link and it didn't exist.

I only wish these toll were electronic.
Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by Blue3k(m): 5:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
BeijinDossier:
https://www.second-river-niger-bridge.com/#impressions

Ok thanks. Replace the one in article with this link.
Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by Ngwamankillyou(m): 5:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by TundeBricklayer: 5:42pm On Jun 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I wish federal government can cancel this project and use the money for necessary things.
Saddest, you are only hurting yourself

Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by TheShopKeeper(m): 5:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
...it's been the same photos that are in circulation for the past 8 years...by now the bridge should have been in operation...
Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by TundeBricklayer: 5:57pm On Jun 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Hate can only send you to early...

Pictures of Onitsha industrial layout from JB website grin

Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by BuhariAdvocate: 6:07pm On Jun 13, 2019
Glorified village.
TundeBricklayer:

Hate can only send you to early...

Pictures of Onitsha industrial layout from JB website grin
Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by Amuocha: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2019
Useless website sad

They should publish it on jb.com.ng embarassed
Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by BuhariAdvocate: 6:09pm On Jun 13, 2019
This kind of your reckless statement was the reason I want federal government to terminate the project.
TheShopKeeper:
...it's been the same photos that are in circulation for the past 8 years...by now the bridge should have been in operation...

Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by Guestlander: 6:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
Ochendo1:
God bless Goodluck Jonathan.
We will never forget you for this project.

Hehehehe.....sarcasm.

Vote for me and I will give you the second Niger bridge every four years.
If not for Buhari people will still be winning elections by promising second Niger bridge for the next 25 years.

Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by OfficialAPCNig: 6:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
Yoruba moslems and hate are goat and yam.

Well done omo oduduwa.
Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by Earthquake3: 6:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
This is the first time I'm hearing constructing a website for a bridge

They will bring masquerade, hold night vigil but they'll never finish the bridge
Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by Earthquake3: 6:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

U a no dey pay tax from your skull mining activities

You have no right to order

Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by NonsoWow: 7:04pm On Jun 13, 2019
BeijinDossier:
Onitsha 2nd Niger bridge will further advance the mega city of Onitsha. It will have a cloverleaf flyover interchange at Onitsha-Owerri road around Oba area of Anambra State. Oba is also part of the greater Onitsha metropolis.
I was thinking the flyover will be at Obosi tearing into Awada

Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by BeijinDossier: 7:11pm On Jun 13, 2019
There's already a bridge/flyover at Obosi that links Awada to Eze Iweka.

This new cloverleaf interchange will be further down at Oba around the junction that leads to Nnewi. That way it will be easy to link the 2nd Niger bridge direct to Nnewi while still serving the original purpose.

NonsoWow:
I was thinking the flyover will be at Obosi tearing into Awada
Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by dadavivo: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
like buying brains for Buhari

Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by celeiyke: 7:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
No be only toll. Who do u wanna tax?
Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by NonsoWow: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2019
BeijinDossier:
There's already a bridge/flyover at Obosi that links Awada to Eze Iweka.

This new cloverleaf interchange will be further down at Oba around the junction that leads to Nnewi. That way it will be easy to link the 2nd Niger bridge direct to Nnewi while still serving the original purpose.

Cool. Anambra adigo mma.

Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by QueenSekxy(f): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
NonsoWow:
Cool. Anambra adigo mma.
And people will be thinking you are Igbo.
Smh!!

Re: Julius Berger Launches Website On 2nd Niger Bridge by SLAP44: 8:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:

And use the money for your medicines

Amotekun ‘commander’ storms Ekiti assembly in ‘juju’ regalia (Photos) / "Idoma Is Not Part Of Arewa, Audu Ogbe Do Not Represent Us In ACF" / Multicoloured Cable Lines Being Dug And Laid In Lagos Inner Streets