Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,125 members, 7,835,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Mohammad PBUH, Great Prophet Of Islam! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammad PBUH, Great Prophet Of Islam! (519 Views)

TB Joshua Is A Great Prophet - Apst Johnson Suleman Speaks / Prophet Mohammad, King David And The Twisted History! / Letter Of Covenant Written By Prophet Mohammed(pbuh) To All Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammad PBUH, Great Prophet Of Islam! by Ioseph(m): 9:10am On Oct 12, 2017
Mohammad is a disgusting violent wretched warlord thug who sexually assaulted a 9 year old girl and created a personality cult around himself and a non-existent "allah" that he used to justify his lust, greed and cruelty. There is nothing more abhorrent than the fact that billions of Muslims around the world look up to this DISGUSTING SAVAGE as a symbol of the 'perfect person'. He is the opposite! He is a disgusting, cowardly, bloodthirsty, conniving swine! He is a woman hater and an autark, a hedonistic, swollen sack of shit! He is a violent, malicious, racist warmonger and is the archetype of the enemy of the modern world!

F*ck Mohammad! There is no god but allah, no god at all! If Mohammad was alive today he'd be dragged in front of Geneva in chains for international war crimes!!

1 Like

Re: Mohammad PBUH, Great Prophet Of Islam! by tempest01(m): 9:15am On Oct 12, 2017
Guy get off the internet....respect other people's believes.

The only thing that makes you practice your own religion (whatever that is) is because you were born into it. It doesn't justify anything. To everyone, his own religion is true. Let it be like that.

God bless you, and Jesus loves you.
Re: Mohammad PBUH, Great Prophet Of Islam! by Ioseph(m): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2017
tempest01:
Guy get off the internet....respect other people's believes.

The only thing that makes you practice your own religion (whatever that is) is because you were born into it. It doesn't justify anything. To everyone, his own religion is true. Let it be like that.

God bless you, and Jesus loves you.

God is not real and Jesus doesn't know who I am - he's been dead for two thousand fucking years.

Go f*ck yourself you cretin-minded philistine. God is NOT REAL. Mohammad is a THUG. These beliefs shape politics, countries, cultures - people are executed, beaten to death by their classmates, go to war over a god and a religion which is a FARCE. I do not respect delusions, and I never will.

F*CK you, I will NEVER respect the beliefs of a nonsensical and bigoted religion, that shows no respect for the beliefs of others. The fact that you even recognise the fact that being raised into religion is the raison d'etre for a lot of that religion's faithful yet absolutely refuse criticism for it shows how much of a useless mongrel piece of garbage you are.

One day there will be NO Muslims and NO Christians, and god shall belong in the world of fantasy where he BELONGS! take my word for it!
Re: Mohammad PBUH, Great Prophet Of Islam! by tempest01(m): 9:24am On Oct 12, 2017
Ioseph:

God is not real and Jesus doesn't know who I am - he's been dead for two thousand fucking years.

Go f*ck yourself you cretin-minded philistine. God is NOT REAL. Mohammad is a THUG. These beliefs shape politics, countries, cultures - people are executed, beaten to death by their classmates, go to war over a god and a religion which is a FARCE. I do not respect delusions, and I never will.

F*CK you, I will NEVER respect the beliefs of a nonsensical and bigoted religion, that shows no respect for the beliefs of others. The fact that you even recognise the fact that being raised into religion is the raison d'etre for a lot of that religion's faithful yet absolutely refuse criticism for it shows how much of a useless mongrel piece of garbage you are.

One day there will be NO Muslims and NO Christians, and god shall belong in the world of fantasy where he BELONGS! take my word for it!

There is a difference between criticism and demented gibberish

2 Likes

Re: Mohammad PBUH, Great Prophet Of Islam! by Ioseph(m): 9:26am On Oct 12, 2017
Notice how criticism of Christianity is a dime a dozen but criticizing Islam results in hushed tones and people signalling respect? What a moronic dichotomy. Islam is a Dark Ages religion with arbitrary laws, a violent murderer-prophet and a god that simply does not exist. Anyone with the penchant for debate and the basic understanding of religious myth should say so loud and clear, regardless to the 'respect' for the brainwashed some might garner.

1 Like

Re: Mohammad PBUH, Great Prophet Of Islam! by Ioseph(m): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2017
tempest01:

There is a difference between criticism and demented gibberish

There is nothing demented or gibberish about what I said. Are you yourself a muslim? You seem to have the mental geass that rejects all criticism of Islam typical to the muslim mind.

Let's break it down nice and slow so you can understand:

There is no scientific, historical or circumstantial evidence for the existence of Allah - Correct.

Mohammad was a warlord - Correct.

Mohammad raped a 9 year old girl, Aisha - Correct.

Mohammad created a personality cult around himself - Correct.

Mohammad invoked divine revelation from Allah to justify his greed, especially when it involved breaking laws he himself had set down as laws of god, e.g. raping his son-in-law's wife and refusing to have sexual intercourse with his oldest wife. - Correct. (The French philosopher Voltaire, who hated Mohammed, mocks him for this in his play, Mahomet "https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mahomet_(play)" )

Mohammad believes that women are mentally deficient and that women should not be allowed to run countries - Correct.

Mohammad is violent, often in cruel and unusual ways - Correct.

Mohammad owns slaves - Correct.

Mohammad is an autark - Correct.

Mohammad is racist, specifically to Ethiopians whom he calls "raisin heads" - Correct.

Mohammad is a disgusting violent wretched warlord thug. That is not demented gibberish - it is a rightful description of a horrible, horrible man.

1 Like

Re: Mohammad PBUH, Great Prophet Of Islam! by rekinomtla(m): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2017
The hatred of God is present on this thread.
Re: Mohammad PBUH, Great Prophet Of Islam! by vaxx: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2017
Ioseph:
Mohammad is a disgusting violent wretched warlord thug who sexually assaulted a 9 year old girl and created a personality cult around himself and a non-existent "allah" that he used to justify his lust, greed and cruelty. There is nothing more abhorrent than the fact that billions of Muslims around the world look up to this DISGUSTING SAVAGE as a symbol of the 'perfect person'. He is the opposite! He is a disgusting, cowardly, bloodthirsty, conniving swine! He is a woman hater and an autark, a hedonistic, swollen sack of shit! He is a violent, malicious, racist warmonger and is the archetype of the enemy of the modern world!

F*ck Mohammad! There is no god but allah, no god at all! If Mohammad was alive today he'd be dragged in front of Geneva in chains for international war crimes!!
i have read many of your posts...it seems you are fighting the being you consider imaginary...

Well, they are way to address the system without attacking the faith, if you find it barbaric.... Remember Nigeria is a Democratic state where freedom of worship and thought is allowed.. Do not use the freedom of speech to promote hatred among the believer.....you are behind the screen, so nobody know you.....but that those not give you liberty to attack anybody belive system....it is called devilish....

The Muhammad you attack is a man of historical record that will still linger in the minds of billions after your death

The Jesus you attack is a man of historical record that will still linger in the minds of billion after your death....

this two men historical record are far gretter than isaac newton or albert elnestein of science you value......

The being you consider imaginary(God, yahweh, allah) live in the mind of billions and they hold him in high esteem

Before you attack me ......I am not a Muslim nor Christian..... But I respect their belive system....I only condemn them when they attack my belive without respecting it.....
Re: Mohammad PBUH, Great Prophet Of Islam! by vaxx: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2017
rekinomtla:
The hatred of God is present on this thread.
as you can see
Re: Mohammad PBUH, Great Prophet Of Islam! by Ioseph(m): 10:49am On Oct 12, 2017
vaxx:
i have read many of your posts...it seems you are fighting the being you consider imaginary...

This post was about Mohammad, not allah. Mohammad is very real, and so are my allegations of him being a murderous violent pedophile. I am challenging traditional interpretations of a man seldom ever criticised throughout the Muslim world for fear of execution by religious police or angry Muslim mobs. Stop trying to warp this subject into something it's not.

vaxx:
Well, they are way to address the system without attacking the faith, if you find it barbaric.... Remember Nigeria is a Democratic state

Nigeria is democratic? LOL. Nigeria is a cesspool of corruption and tribalism. Muslim herdsmen attack Christian villages, Christians lynch Muslims. Boko Haram is one of the world's major Jihadist groups and is thriving in the North. Hausa vote for one party, Igbo vote for the other, Yoruba are caught in between, the people vote for people with money or prestige over people with intelligent economic plans or motives for the country's future, and the top brass of the government are money-laundering pig scum who suck the wealth out of their nation for a big house and a private jet, enriching their worthless lives and perpetuating the destruction of the future of their country. Calling the shithole that is Nigeria a "democracy" gives democracy a bad name.

vaxx:
where freedom of worship and thought is allowed..

Wrong. 12 of Nigeria's 36 states employ Shariah law, where Blasphemy of Islam is punishable by death.

vaxx:
Do not use the freedom of speech to promote hatred among the believer

If 'promoting hatred among the believer' means exposing Christianity and Islam as the nonsense that they are, then I shall proudly do so.

vaxx:
.....you are behind the screen, so nobody know you.....

Is this a threat? Are you saying I'd be assaulted if I insulted Mohammad and Islam in public? Didn't you just call Nigeria a "democratic country" where "freedom of worship and thought is allowed"? This is exactly why we need to debate the delusion that is Islamic faith. If offline you are beaten by thugs and online you are banned from criticising the religion, then there is no freedom of thought NOR democracy at play.

Islam is a lie. Christianity is a lie. Jesus is dead, Mohammad was a bloodthirsty warlord

vaxx:
but that those not give you liberty to attack anybody belive system....it is called devilish....

Why is it 'devilish', exactly? You have provided no reasons whatsoever for your case.

vaxx:
The Muhammad you attack is a man of historical record that will still linger in the minds of billions after your death

The Jesus you attack is a man of historical record that will still linger in the minds of billion after your death....

True, but not as symbols 'the perfect human', prophets of gods or icons of religious worship. They will be remembered as historical figures within the secular framework of modern peer-reviewed historical study, as they should be. Jesus as a revolutionary Roman Jew and Mohammad as a bloodthirsty warmongering Arab.

vaxx:
this two men historical record is far gretter than isaac newton or albert elnestein of science you value......

False. Newton and Einstein's contributions to classical and modern physics respectively are a big part of the reasons behind why we have cars, roads, rockets, engines, airplanes, dams, power grids, satellites, x-rays, solar power, factories, plastics, weather reports, nuclear power plants, an understanding of the fundamental building blocks of the universe, the history of the universe, etc.

They contributed far more to modern technology, science and understanding of the universe than Jesus or Mohammad ever did.

vaxx:
The being you consider imaginary(God, yahweh, allah) live in the mind of billions and they hold him in high esteem

That's exactly what makes them imaginary.

vaxx:
Before you attack me ......I am not a Muslim nor Christian..... But I respect their belive system....I only condemn them when they attack my belive without respecting it.....

Why do you respect their belief system? Their belief system is based on myths, lies and draconic societal values from Bronze Age tribal societies. Instead of giving 'respect' where none is due, I think it is a far better idea to speak of Christianity and Islam as the nonsenses that they are, and move society away from the theocratic.

I've been reading your posts, and it seems like you don't actually have any argument for or against the existence of a god or the validity of a religion, so much as you just want to make other people shut up about it. Well I'm sorry to say, kiddo, but you missed the philistine bus 400 years ago.
Re: Mohammad PBUH, Great Prophet Of Islam! by vaxx: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2017
Ioseph:

This post was about Mohammad, not allah. Mohammad is very real, and so are my allegations of him being a murderous violent pedophile. I am challenging traditional interpretations of a man seldom ever criticised throughout the Muslim world for fear of execution by religious police or angry Muslim mobs. Stop trying to warp this subject into something it's not.

Nigeria is democratic? LOL. Nigeria is a cesspool of corruption and tribalism. Muslim herdsmen attack Christian villages, Christians lynch Muslims. Boko Haram is one of the world's major Jihadist groups and is thriving in the North. Hausa vote for one party, Igbo vote for the other, Yoruba are caught in between, the people vote for people with money or prestige over people with intelligent economic plans or motives for the country's future, and the top brass of the government are money-laundering pig scum who suck the wealth out of their nation for a big house and a private jet, enriching their worthless lives and perpetuating the destruction of the future of their country. Calling the shithole that is Nigeria a "democracy" gives democracy a bad name.

Wrong. 12 of Nigeria's 36 states employ Shariah law, where Blasphemy of Islam is punishable by death.

If 'promoting hatred among the believer' means exposing Christianity and Islam as the nonsense that they are, then I shall proudly do so.

Is this a threat? Are you saying I'd be assaulted if I insulted Mohammad and Islam in public? Didn't you just call Nigeria a "democratic country" where "freedom of worship and thought is allowed"? This is exactly why we need to debate the delusion that is Islamic faith. If offline you are beaten by thugs and online you are banned from criticising the religion, then there is no freedom of thought NOR democracy at play.

Islam is a lie. Christianity is a lie. Jesus is dead, Mohammad was a bloodthirsty warlord

Why is it 'devilish', exactly? You have provided no reasons whatsoever for your case.

True, but not as symbols 'the perfect human', prophets of gods or icons of religious worship. They will be remembered as historical figures within the secular framework of modern peer-reviewed historical study, as they should be. Jesus as a revolutionary Roman Jew and Mohammad as a bloodthirsty warmongering Arab.

False. Newton and Einstein's contributions to classical and modern physics respectively are a big part of the reasons behind why we have cars, roads, rockets, engines, airplanes, dams, power grids, satellites, x-rays, solar power, factories, plastics, weather reports, nuclear power plants, an understanding of the fundamental building blocks of the universe, the history of the universe, etc.

They contributed far more to modern technology, science and understanding of the universe than Jesus or Mohammad ever did.

That's exactly what makes them imaginary.

Why do you respect their belief system? Their belief system is based on myths, lies and draconic societal values from Bronze Age tribal societies. Instead of giving 'respect' where none is due, I think it is a far better idea to speak of Christianity and Islam as the nonsenses that they are, and move society away from the theocratic.

I've been reading your posts, and it seems like you don't actually have any argument for or against the existence of a god or the validity of a religion, so much as you just want to make other people shut up about it. Well I'm sorry to say, kiddo, but you missed the philistine bus 400 years ago.
let me also reply with a long epistle....but permit me to do it in numerical format...

1...my first paragraph point out the comment I have seen you spreading on nairaland ....not just this one alone...

2...In case you want to argue about the freedom of speech....attack this nigeria constitution first...Section 38 (1) of the 1999 constitution and Article 18 of the Universal Declaration of Human Right, provide:“Every person shall be entitled to freedom of thought, conscience and religion, including freedom to change his religion or belief, and freedom (either alone or in community with others, and in public or in private...

3...since you do not see what you are doing as a means of promoting hatred... No need to encourage you anymore... You are doing what your brain dictate for you...I am not a phycologist so it is not my job..

4 It is devilish because you are promoting hatred...as I said I can't encourage you to stop...you are only following what your brain dictate for you. So untill you are fully balance to differentiate wrong from right....we can then have a discussion...

6...if you want to really emphasis your freedom of speech...stage a protest or book a minute with any radio station...we will then know if it is a threat or not...nairaland hide you as a person..

5..many books have record many achievement of this great men( Jesus and Muhammed).....their religious book is an example... Well study and learn more than any science book on earth....

For their sake over a billion people today are either Christian or Muslim

For their sake over billions people today are educated...both western education and qur'anic knowledge.... Somehow it has reduce illiteracy ....

For their sake over billion people today are employed...either in the church, schools or finances..... Islamic bank is an example....

And so many more....

Even newton and Albert will forever remain grateful to religion.... Albert become a scientists to learn about God creation.

... Muhammed nor Jesus are not scientists... What they do to human mind superced what science had done and will still do......they influence the thinking of billions human worldwide... They can be consider philosopher at best.or literally soul doctor...their teaching is the minds of billions... People meditate on them more than any scientific discovery....

6...your last two paragraph is divided into two..

1 you thought every believer are blind in faith.... So your thought is the most rational..

2 you belive I should also play one sided role ....either an atheist or Christain or Muslim....but my understanding welcome multi diversity...

Ability not to reason like everybody is what make me special....
Re: Mohammad PBUH, Great Prophet Of Islam! by Originakalokalo(m): 12:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
Let the guy be.

He has chosen a path for himself

Let him walk it. Alone.

If he is interested in any believe apart from his,

There are threads to read.

I don't have any answer for him.

If you have, you can give it.

(1) (Reply)

Senior Advocate Of Nigeria Shares Shocking Testimony In TB Joshua's Church! / The Original Art Of Prayer / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(fri. 20/10/2017)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.