Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,767 members, 7,824,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:41 AM

Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? (4984 Views)

All Christians And Muslims Are Atheists. / Why People Are Atheists? / Are Atheists Qualified To Speak On Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:59pm On Oct 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

ask him if he is 100% sure olorun does not exist or if Chineke does not exist or if Abasi does not exist or if Ahura Mazda does not exist?

grin

God doesn't believe atheists, because they do not exist. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by hopefulLandlord: 1:35pm On Oct 10, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

If you're saying that you are 100% sure that God does not exist what you are saying is that you have infinite knowledge that He does not exist. Draw a circle. Let's say that this circle represents all the knowledge in the entire universe, to have 100% you must know how many hairs are upon every head, every thought of every human heart, every detail of history, every atom within every rock, nothing is hidden from your eyes, that you know the intimate details of the secret love-life of the fleas on the back of the black cat of Napolean's great-grandmother, what amount of gold or petroleum there is in China etc. 

What % of this knowledge do you think you have?

stop this circumlocution, I said I'm sure Yahweh does not exist!

1 Like

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by segunojo866: 2:46pm On Oct 10, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

Did you watch the film? undecided
Nop
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by ScienceWatch: 5:03pm On Oct 10, 2017
butterflyl1on:

When someone says he does not know and what they do not know can never be known it simply means that they have no single desire to know. So no amount of evidence can be accepted. That in a nutshell is insanity and closemindedness.
Mmmmm, your astute observations definitely has global implications for extraordinary breakthroughs butterflyl1on, if it is marketed alongside the greatest medical Brand-names.
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:42pm On Oct 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

stop this circumlocution, I said I'm sure Yahweh does not exist!

No you're not, it's all about the love of your sinful lifestyle. cool

1 Like

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by butterflylion: 6:15pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ioseph:

Yes, I can make meaning of the bolded. It is a description of you and your stance in regards to religious belief. The alternatives to the abrahamic creation myth are not delusion or idiosyncrasy - they are facts. We have telescopes that can see into the universal past through the observation of light rays hitting earth after travelling at lightspeed through vaste expanses of space over billions of years. Our world's advanced practices of Physics and Chemistry allow us to observe the age of sediments and materials through carbon dating, and our huge repository of cultural, anthropological and archaeological history reveal far more about the creation of the Earth, the history of the earth, the origins of life on earth and evolution than any Abrahamic creation myth has ever done, and it was done through analysis, reasoning and the scientific method, not through blind obsession with the Biblical Genesis.

Not that I expect you to have any other arguments up your sleeve aside from more insults, posturing and sensationalism.

I wish I had the time today to look into evolution with you. By the time I am done you would be punching your own face at your ignorance.

Today is one of my "not feeling evolution " days so you should consider yourself extremely lucky cheesy
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by dalaman: 6:29pm On Oct 10, 2017
butterflylion:

I wish I had the time today to look into evolution with you. By the time I am done you would be punching your own face at your ignorance.

Today is one of my "not feeling evolution " days so you should consider yourself extremely lucky cheesy

How does showing that evolution is wrong a prove that Yahweh created the first man from sand of the ground about 6000 years ago and the first woman from his ribs, and that all humans are decendants of this two Jewish people?
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by analice107: 6:39pm On Oct 10, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
You are right. The demons say Hi.
Demons don't send their good wills to the saints, they have none.
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by hopefulLandlord: 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2017
OLAADEGBU:

No you're not, it's all about the love of your sinful lifestyle. cool
okay, since you're me, you must know what I'm thinking
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by Elthugnificent(m): 7:19pm On Oct 10, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
Olaadegbu quoting Ray Comfort the Banana man
LOL, don't mind him; of all the creationists apologetic he decided to go for the Banana man.
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by rekinomtla(m): 12:30am On Oct 11, 2017
Nothing infuriates the atheists more than God. In fact the vast majority of atheists hated and blamed God for the tragic events in the their life when they were theists. I've even heard atheists confess this.

This most likely lead to their conversion to atheism, which is unfortunate since their disbelief is primarily based on emotion rather than reason. Which makes it impossible to have a rational discussion with atheists regarding the very issues that made them hate God (eg. problem of evil, morality, etc.).

Atheists have in fact subconscious, accepted the two tenets of atheism:

Several studies have even supported the fact that atheists implicitly believe in God, for instance, in a study published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, researchers found that anger towards God was common amongst religious individuals during their lifetime.

In addition the team also found that anger towards God was even more common among those unaffiliated with religion, those who identify as atheists and agnostics. The study was conducted by a team of researchers lead by Julie Exline, a psychologist at Case Western Reserve University. Exline provides the following comments regarding the study:

"We are particularly interested in the issue of whether anger toward God might lead to decreased belief in God’s existence. Our interest was piqued by an early study of anger toward God among undergraduates (Exline et al., 1999), which revealed a counterintuitive finding: Those who reported no belief in God reported more grudges toward God than believers. At first glance, this finding seemed to reflect an error. How could people be angry with God if they did not believe in God? Reanalyses of a second dataset (Exline, Fisher, Rose, & Kampani, 2004; Kampani & Exline, 2002) revealed similar patterns: Those who endorsed their religious beliefs as “atheist/agnostic” or “none/unsure” reported more anger toward God than those who reported a religious affiliation"

Note, the results corroborates with previous studies and with the results of a second dataset. Exline and her team also found that atheists who abandon their belief in God due to their animosity toward God were less likely to return to the faith they left.

"Further analyses identified a group of conflicted believers (or slipping believers), all of whom had previously believed that God exists (or might exist) but no longer believed at the time of the study. When compared with believers, these individuals reported more anger toward God. These findings raised the question of whether anger might actually affect belief in God’s existence, an idea in line with Novotni and Petersen’s (2001) clinical descriptions of emotional atheism"

This so called "emotional atheism" is something I have personally witness when a friend of mine renounced God because of a tragic event in his life. He would later abandon atheism, when I asked him why, he said "I was never really an atheist, even though I proclaimed atheism, my reasons were entirely emotional, not rational. I think subconscious I still believed in God, although my emotions prevented me from admitting it, looking back at it now I realize atheism never made sense to me logically speaking, it only made sense emotionally."

While another study undertook by team of researchers from the University of Finland, found that atheists become "emotionally aroused" when they dared God to do horrible things, like for example daring God to strike them down.

Perhaps suggesting that they subconsciously believe in God.

In this study, atheists and religious participants were both hooked up to skin conductance machines, which was use to determine the level of stress each participant experience when daring God. The team reported the following:

"In the first study, reading the provocations addressed to God increased atheists’ emotional arousal more than reading neutral statements about such things as sleep and weather. Second, God statements resulted in equal tension among atheists as reading the offensive statements (e.g.,“It’s okay to kick a puppy in the face”). Third, this same pattern of results was obtained for religious individuals. The results indicate that compared to their conviction and responses on the self-report measure, atheists’ implicit reactions to the God statements were more similar to the reactions of religious individuals."

They later go on to say:

"When reading the God statements in Study 2, atheists experienced greater emotional arousal than when reading the offensive statements. Moreover, when reading the God statements, atheists’ emotional arousal in creased as much as did religious individuals’ arousal. Atheists also refused to say aloud the God statements, and they felt the need to undo the statements equally often as religious individuals did, although neither group refused to say statements very often or retracted statements very often."

Again suggesting atheists implicitly believe in God. It is interesting to note that studies have also found that religious people are more happier than the non-religious. This is basically why It's isn't particularly difficult to find unhappy,angry atheists online, even here on nairaland.

In fact just recently an infuriated atheist viciously attacked me with insults,even though he misread the post he was responding to. I think this represents a clear example of how hatred can cloud our judgment and reasoning, had my accuser controlled his anger and emotion he would have not misread my post and responded with such profanity.

I'm am sure, had these unbelievers been able to get their hands on me, they would take out their anger on me by physically harming me. Fortunately enough I am far away from them, leaving them with only two options - attack with abusive words or mock in groups. In other words, cyber bully me into silence. This is all done to prevent me or anyone else from criticizing atheism. Atheists will even attempt to get hold of your personal information so that can use it, and you guess it - to mock and abuse you.

Don't take my words lightly, atheists do really hate you and have no respect for because you not an atheist. If you were murdered tomorrow, atheists would happily use pictures of your deceased body when mocking those who mourn your death if they had the opportunity to do so. If you died in the tragic Anambra church massacre, your death would have been used as an opportunity to mock religion.Graphic images of your body will be nothing but playing cards to atheists, who will used them to mock theists.

Right now in North Korea, where hatred of God is pervasive, everyday many religious individuals are harassed, mocked and violently subjugated by atheists simply because they not atheists. In this atheist state, religion is despised and hated similar to how religion was view by the former Soviet Union.

Therefore Christians when you travel, always try to avoid entering atheist/islamic states, but if you must be extremely cautious, hatred of you and your beliefs is rampant as the Lord said it would be, and your life is in danger.

But fear not believers, we have the truth on our side. Even if every country becomes an atheist/islamic state one day, and we are persecuted (and we will be), always remember we have the truth on our side.

Shalom

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
segunojo866:

Nop

Since you can't or wouldn't watch the movie let me post how a little girl put her teacher in her place. cheesy

A young woman teacher with obvious liberal tendencies explains to her class of small children that she is an atheist.  She asks her class if they are atheists too.  Not really knowing what atheism is but wanting to be like their teacher, their hands shoot into the air.  There is, however, one exception.  A beautiful girl named Lucy has not gone along with the crowd.  The teacher asks why she has decided to be different.

"Because I'm not an atheist."

"So,"

asks the teacher,

"what are you?"

"A Christian"

The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red.  She asks Lucy why she thinks she is a Christian.

"Well, I was brought up knowing and loving Jesus.  My mum is a Christian and, my dad is a Christian, I also accepted Christ as my personal Lord and Saviour and I know I'm a Christian."

The teacher is visibly angry now.

"That's no reason,"

she says loudly,

"What if your mum had been a mo-ron and, your dad had been a mo-ron.  What would that make you then?"

After a pause, and a smile.

"Then,"

says Lucy,

"that would make me an atheist."  shocked      

-- J. John and Mark Stibbe

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by budaatum: 1:23am On Oct 13, 2017
rekinomtla:
Nothing infuriates the atheists more than God. In fact the vast majority of atheists hated and blamed God for the tragic events in the their life when they were theists. I've even heard atheists confess this.
That may well be the case, but a rational person cannot hate and blame a God they claim does not exist for the tragic events in their life. At best, such a person is illogical.

I have met a lot of religious people, Christians and Muslims, who go to a babalawo. While they may claim they are Muslims or Christians, some Christians and Muslims would claim they are not quite so, at the very least.
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by rekinomtla(m): 7:51am On Oct 13, 2017
budaatum:

That may well be the case, but a rational person cannot hate and blame a God they claim does not exist for the tragic events in their life. At best, such a person is illogical.

Which is why I find many claimed atheists irrational. Those that viciously insult and mock theists.

budaatum:
I have met a lot of religious people, Christians and Muslims, who go to a babalawo. While they may claim they are Muslims or Christians, some Christians and Muslims would claim they are not quite so, at the very least.

Many people that claim to be christian/muslim are not. Just like many claimed to be "atheists" but are really misotheists or agnostics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by budaatum: 1:48am On Oct 14, 2017
rekinomtla:

Which is why I find many claimed atheists irrational. Those that viciously insult and mock theists.
It's hard for a discussion between atheists and believers not to fall into the gutter. Both sides hold strong positions, and are not always intelligent enough to consider the others position without resorting to insults. I tell you, its damn hard to turn the other cheek. There are some out there though.

rekinomtla:

Many people that claim to be christian/muslim are not. Just like many claimed to be "atheists" but are really misotheists or agnostics.
Thanks for this. God is with you.
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:40pm On Oct 17, 2017
Angry atheists be like.... shocked

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by ScienceWatch: 10:13am On Jul 02, 2018
rekinomtla:

This most likely lead to their conversion to atheism, which is unfortunate since their disbelief is primarily based on emotion rather than reason. Which makes it impossible to have a rational discussion with atheists regarding the very issues that made them hate God (eg. problem of evil, morality, etc.).

Several studies have even supported the fact that atheists implicitly believe in God, for instance, in a study published in the Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, researchers found that anger towards God was common amongst religious individuals during their lifetime.

In addition the team also found that anger towards God was even more common among those unaffiliated with religion, those who identify as atheists and agnostics. The study was conducted by a team of researchers lead by Julie Exline, a psychologist at Case Western Reserve University. Exline provides the following comments regarding the study:

"We are particularly interested in the issue of whether anger toward God might lead to decreased belief in God’s existence. Our interest was piqued by an early study of anger toward God among undergraduates (Exline et al., 1999), which revealed a counterintuitive finding: Those who reported no belief in God reported more grudges toward God than believers. At first glance, this finding seemed to reflect an error. How could people be angry with God if they did not believe in God? Reanalyses of a second dataset (Exline, Fisher, Rose, & Kampani, 2004; Kampani & Exline, 2002) revealed similar patterns: Those who endorsed their religious beliefs as “atheist/agnostic” or “none/unsure” reported more anger toward God than those who reported a religious affiliation"

Note, the results corroborates with previous studies and with the results of a second dataset. Exline and her team also found that atheists who abandon their belief in God due to their animosity toward God were less likely to return to the faith they left.

"Further analyses identified a group of conflicted believers (or slipping believers), all of whom had previously believed that God exists (or might exist) but no longer believed at the time of the study. When compared with believers, these individuals reported more anger toward God. These findings raised the question of whether anger might actually affect belief in God’s existence, an idea in line with Novotni and Petersen’s (2001) clinical descriptions of emotional atheism"

This so called "emotional atheism" is something I have personally witness when a friend of mine renounced God because of a tragic event in his life. He would later abandon atheism, when I asked him why, he said "I was never really an atheist, even though I proclaimed atheism, my reasons were entirely emotional, not rational. I think subconscious I still believed in God, although my emotions prevented me from admitting it, looking back at it now I realize atheism never made sense to me logically speaking, it only made sense emotionally."

While another study undertook by team of researchers from the University of Finland, found that atheists become "emotionally aroused" when they dared God to do horrible things, like for example daring God to strike them down.

In this study, atheists and religious participants were both hooked up to skin conductance machines, which was use to determine the level of stress each participant experience when daring God. The team reported the following:

"In the first study, reading the provocations addressed to God increased atheists’ emotional arousal more than reading neutral statements about such things as sleep and weather. Second, God statements resulted in equal tension among atheists as reading the offensive statements (e.g.,“It’s okay to kick a puppy in the face”). Third, this same pattern of results was obtained for religious individuals. The results indicate that compared to their conviction and responses on the self-report measure, atheists’ implicit reactions to the God statements were more similar to the reactions of religious individuals."

They later go on to say:

"When reading the God statements in Study 2, atheists experienced greater emotional arousal than when reading the offensive statements. Moreover, when reading the God statements, atheists’ emotional arousal in creased as much as did religious individuals’ arousal. Atheists also refused to say aloud the God statements, and they felt the need to undo the statements equally often as religious individuals did, although neither group refused to say statements very often or retracted statements very often."

Again suggesting atheists implicitly believe in God. It is interesting to note that studies have also found that religious people are more happier than the non-religious. This is basically why It's isn't particularly difficult to find unhappy,angry atheists online, even here on nairaland.

In fact just recently an infuriated atheist viciously attacked me with insults,even though he misread the post he was responding to. I think this represents a clear example of how hatred can cloud our judgment and reasoning, had my accuser controlled his anger and emotion he would have not misread my post and responded with such profanity.

I'm am sure, had these unbelievers been able to get their hands on me, they would take out their anger on me by physically harming me. Fortunately enough I am far away from them, leaving them with only two options - attack with abusive words or mock in groups. In other words, cyber bully me into silence. This is all done to prevent me or anyone else from criticizing atheism. Atheists will even attempt to get hold of your personal information so that can use it, and you guess it - to mock and abuse you.

Don't take my words lightly, atheists do really hate you and have no respect for because you not an atheist. If you were murdered tomorrow, atheists would happily use pictures of your deceased body when mocking those who mourn your death if they had the opportunity to do so. If you died in the tragic Anambra church massacre, your death would have been used as an opportunity to mock religion.Graphic images of your body will be nothing but playing cards to atheists, who will used them to mock theists.

Right now in North Korea, where hatred of God is pervasive, everyday many religious individuals are harassed, mocked and violently subjugated by atheists simply because they not atheists. In this atheist state, religion is despised and hated similar to how religion was view by the former Soviet Union.

Therefore Christians when you travel, always try to avoid entering atheist/islamic states, but if you must be extremely cautious, hatred of you and your beliefs is rampant as the Lord said it would be, and your life is in danger.

But fear not believers, we have the truth on our side. Even if every country becomes an atheist/islamic state one day, and we are persecuted (and we will be), always remember we have the truth on our side.

Shalom
This post is incredible, awesomely instructive and breathtakingly true.

Rekinomtla, your post deserve a much coverted award.

POST OF THE MONTH

goes to the esteemed Rekinomtla.
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by ScienceWatch: 11:00am On Jul 02, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

Since you can't or wouldn't watch the movie let me post how a little girl put her teacher in her place. cheesy

A young woman teacher with obvious liberal tendencies explains to her class of small children that she is an atheist.  She asks her class if they are atheists too.  Not really knowing what atheism is but wanting to be like their teacher, their hands shoot into the air.  There is, however, one exception.  A beautiful girl named Lucy has not gone along with the crowd.  The teacher asks why she has decided to be different.

"Because I'm not an atheist."

"So,"

asks the teacher,

"what are you?"

"A Christian"

The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red.  She asks Lucy why she thinks she is a Christian.

"Well, I was brought up knowing and loving Jesus.  My mum is a Christian and, my dad is a Christian, I also accepted Christ as my personal Lord and Saviour and I know I'm a Christian."

The teacher is visibly angry now.

"That's no reason,"

she says loudly,

"What if your mum had been a mo-ron and, your dad had been a mo-ron.  What would that make you then?"

After a pause, and a smile.

"Then,"

says Lucy,

"that would make me an atheist."  shocked      

-- J. John and Mark Stibbe
Wow. Olaadegbu your post gave me goose bumps and made the hairs on the back of my neck raise.

I am sure that you and the Master-Mind group can make time to effectively summarize the shocking hidden truths you guys have found on atheists.

Master-Mind group in no particular order:
Cc Sonofthunder, Winner01, Butterflyleo, Vaxx, Rekinomtla, ANAS09, Olaadegbu, Bloodofthelamb, Ishilove, Donnie, ........ etc.

Now if the parents of atheist SWINE are M0rons
and a rotten Apple never falls far from its tree. Then can one conclude that in ATHEISM an ape never falls far from it's fish ?

Please help. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:45pm On Jul 07, 2018
ScienceWatch:

Wow. Olaadegbu your post gave me goose bumps and made the hairs on the back of my neck raise.

I am sure that you and the Master-Mind group can make time to effectively summarize the shocking hidden truths you guys have found on atheists.

Master-Mind group in no particular order:
Cc Sonofthunder, Winner01, Butterflyleo, Vaxx, Rekinomtla, ANAS09, Olaadegbu, Bloodofthelamb, Ishilove, Donnie, ........ etc.

Now if the parents of atheist SWINE are M0rons
and a rotten Apple never falls far from its tree. Then can one conclude that in ATHEISM an ape never falls far from it's fish ?

Please help. Lol.

The strange thing is that they don't see it funny when we say that they are relatives of apes. undecided

1 Share

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by ScienceWatch: 12:21am On Jul 08, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

The strang thing is that they don't see it funny when we say that they are relatives of apes. undecided
Wow. I know you are compassionate and dignified. Your summary of the Atheist dilemma with this pic is true but totally hilarious.
I am breaking up with laughter. I am sympathizing and laughing at the same time.
Haaaaaaaaa hic haa hic.

Have you read the horrific Atheists Training Manuel reposted ?
Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by ScienceWatch: 12:23am On Jul 08, 2018
OLAADEGBU:

The strang thing is that they don't see it funny when we say that they are relatives of apes. undecided
Wow. I know you are compassionate and dignified but truly your summary of the Atheist dilemma with this pic is true but totally hilarious.
I am breaking up with laughter. I am sympathizing and laughing at the same time.
Haaaaaaaaa hic haa hic.

You can view it at this link;

https://www.nairaland.com/4601231/atheist-finds-refuge-peace-christ#69128077

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:52am On Jul 08, 2018
ScienceWatch:

Wow. I know you are compassionate and dignified but truly your summary of the Atheist dilemma with this pic is true but totally hilarious.
Haaaaaaaaa hic haa hic.

You can view it at this link;

https://www.nairaland.com/4601231/atheist-finds-refuge-peace-christ#69128077

Thanks for the link. This goes on to show why the atheists are narrow-minded, their minds are already made up and they don't want to be confused with the facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are Atheists And Skeptics Just An Angry Bunch Or Are They Actually Realistic? by OLAADEGBU(m): 9:11pm On Oct 10, 2019
rekinomtla:

They later go on to say:

Shalom

This post caps it all. God bless. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Islam’s Proof That Jesus Did Not Die On The Cross ? / Atheists How Is This Possible.(Viewers Discretion is Advised) / What Has God Done For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.