Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,247 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor (20905 Views)

Reno Omokri To Indimi: You Can't Flaunt Private Jets When Surrounded By Poverty / Asari Dokubo Surrounded By Soldiers In Rivers State (Video) / Soldier In Ngala, Borno Surrounded By Ladies For Selfie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by RonJeremy: 10:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
Buhari is a thief and mass murderer
Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
AnanseK:

Anyone can right that rubbish. Your type have even said Buhari was dead so blaming him for every bad thing in the world ,and with no evidence , is part of your miserable life.
Buhari is the most corrupt president in Africa.

What was Buhari field of study/department in school If you know that you are not miserable I'm challenging you speak.
Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by jaybee(f): 12:18am On Oct 13, 2017
lightblazingnow:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/10/11/kenyan-law-professor-says-buhari-surrounded-thieves-fighting-corruption-alone

Easier said than done.

How can you compare persuasion and the lure (or power) of filthy Lucre in Nigeria. Your guess of where the scale will tilt is as good as mine.
Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by preaches(m): 8:10am On Oct 13, 2017
sir it is no news. we know since 2015
Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 13, 2017
lightblazingnow:
When assignment is assigned to you and you are inexperienced, the job will become even tougher than you imagined...

Proverbs 8:10 Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.

8:11 For wisdom (CHRIST) is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.

8:12 I CHRIST dwell with prudence, and find out knowledge of witty inventions.

8:13 The fear of the LORD is to hate evil: pride, and arrogancy, and the evil way, and the froward mouth, do I hate. 8:14 Counsel is mine, and sound wisdom: I am understanding; I have strength.

8:15 By me kings reign, and princes decree justice. 8:16 By me princes rule, and nobles, even all the judges of the earth.

8:17 I love them that love me; and those that seek me early shall find me.

baseless. senseless. useless.
Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by Nobody: 8:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by sepalapen(m): 9:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Diiet:
Buhari is sorrounded by thieves says a kenya prophesor and some people are taking it serious. shiiiiiiiiorr.

What does a kenyan man who does not reside here know about Nigeria Government?
Nonsense assertion from one inconsequential prophesor from the eastern part of Africa.

Perhaps the hot weather in his country(kenya) is now affecting his brain and that is why he spewed this nonsense allegation against our president who hates corruption.
When it comes to corruption please give it to the otuoke man, yes our ex president jonathan.
Nobody can surpas the record that man his holding in corruption.
yes but then we are eating three square meal unlike now hunger is decimating you. quote me and die
Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by AnanseK(m): 11:27am On Oct 13, 2017
Jolar101:

Buhari is the most corrupt president in Africa.

What was Buhari field of study/department in school If you know that you are not miserable I'm challenging you speak.

He is a military General. Try to be one if you think it's easy.
Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2017
AnanseK:

He is a military General. Try to be one if you think it's easy.

I thought he studied petrochemical engineering, for appointing himself as a minister of petroleum.

There is no respect for corrupt president.
Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by opeolu202: 3:50am On Oct 14, 2017
Diiet:
Buhari is sorrounded by thieves says a kenya prophesor and some people are taking it serious. shiiiiiiiiorr.

What does a kenyan man who does not reside here know about Nigeria Government?
Nonsense assertion from one inconsequential prophesor from the eastern part of Africa.

Perhaps the hot weather in his country(kenya) is now affecting his brain and that is why he spewed this nonsense allegation against our president who hates corruption.
When it comes to corruption please give it to the otuoke man, yes our ex president jonathan.
Nobody can surpas the record that man his holding in corruption.
he is not inconsequential sir! professor lumumba is a renown revolutionary... check out his profile...
Re: Buhari Is Surrounded By Thieves - Patrick Liuumba, Kenyan Law Professor by AnanseK(m): 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2017
Jolar101:

I thought he studied petrochemical engineering, for appointing himself as a minister of petroleum.

There is no respect for corrupt president.

And Kachikwu is only a lawyer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

100 Kwara Communities Without Electricity For Over 100 Years / I Leave Fayose To God, Says Fayemi / Aliyu Ahmed El-Rufai Is Dead: El-Rufai's Brother Dies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.