Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,763 members, 7,813,535 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

Meet 17yr Old Actress Regina Daniels's Boyfriend, He Call Her His Wife (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet 17yr Old Actress Regina Daniels's Boyfriend, He Call Her His Wife (Photos) (25179 Views)

Artus Frank Slams People Age-Shaming His Wife (Photos) / Abby Oyebade's Blocked Her Ex Boyfriend, He Transfers Money To Her Account.... / BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe And His 'Wife' (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Meet 17yr Old Actress Regina Daniels's Boyfriend, He Call Her His Wife (Photos) by GibsonB(m): 10:33am On Oct 12, 2017
If your wondering if the actress is still a virgin, NOPE, she's not, especially after seeing how she gets cozy with her boyfriend! I guess as she has finally turned 17years old she can do what ever she likes, Regina Daniels has got a boyfriend who calls her his wife, the couple have been sharing romantic photos of themselves, and trust your gossip queen Ebiwali, i got my fingers on them..
He calls her all manner of romantic names like Baby, Love of my life, C'mon this girl is young, probably when she grow older she'll realise it wasn't love after all..

Which brings to conclusion that she, Regina isn't a virgin, even tho she's yet to clock 18, Am sure that boy is not even more than 22..

It could be that she's the one feeding him, but who cares right?

Anyways see their romantic posts and loved up photos below!

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/meet-17yr-old-regina-danielss-boyfriend.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Re: Meet 17yr Old Actress Regina Daniels's Boyfriend, He Call Her His Wife (Photos) by GibsonB(m): 10:35am On Oct 12, 2017

Re: Meet 17yr Old Actress Regina Daniels's Boyfriend, He Call Her His Wife (Photos) by Papiikush: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2017
That dude is still an undergraduate and he is calling her "my wife"?

These kids keeps getting dumber.

1 Like

Re: Meet 17yr Old Actress Regina Daniels's Boyfriend, He Call Her His Wife (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2017
He called her his mother....
Was he raised up in a motherless babies home
Re: Meet 17yr Old Actress Regina Daniels's Boyfriend, He Call Her His Wife (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 10:39am On Oct 12, 2017
grin

Kai see sharp nigga,what is there?calling her my wife and mother is not a big deal as long as the dude will continue chopping and cleaning his mouth,niggas can do anything to get what they want.
Re: Meet 17yr Old Actress Regina Daniels's Boyfriend, He Call Her His Wife (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2017
GibsonB:
If your wondering if the actress is still a virgin, NOPE, she's not, especially after seeing how she gets cozy with her boyfriend! I guess as she has finally turned 17years old she can do what ever she likes, Regina Daniels has got a boyfriend who calls her his wife, the couple have been sharing romantic photos of themselves, and trust your gossip queen Ebiwali, i got my fingers on them..
He calls her all manner of romantic names like Baby, Love of my life, C'mon this girl is young, probably when she grow older she'll realise it wasn't love after all..

Which brings to conclusion that she, Regina isn't a virgin, even tho she's yet to clock 18, Am sure that boy is not even more than 22..

It could be that she's the one feeding him, but who cares right?

Anyways see their romantic posts and loved up photos below!

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/meet-17yr-old-regina-danielss-boyfriend.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Concluding that she is no longer a Virgin really makes your 'blogging' unprofessional and amateurish.
You are supposed to post stories,not poke nosing....
Are you in any way better than the young man?
Are your own sisters at home still virgins?
Before you start roaming up and down looking for who to advise,try and check if your own life is so wonderful.

5 Likes

Re: Meet 17yr Old Actress Regina Daniels's Boyfriend, He Call Her His Wife (Photos) by Florblu(f): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2017
And the writer drew the conclusion that she is not a virgin.

I will be glad if bloggers can start jumping into the Lagoon just the way they jump into conclusion, we will have less of them.
Re: Meet 17yr Old Actress Regina Daniels's Boyfriend, He Call Her His Wife (Photos) by kokoA(m): 10:40am On Oct 12, 2017
Heehe. .. small boy. grin
Re: Meet 17yr Old Actress Regina Daniels's Boyfriend, He Call Her His Wife (Photos) by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 12, 2017
When her eyes finally opens, she will jump to men with high class cars... She still dey grow
Re: Meet 17yr Old Actress Regina Daniels's Boyfriend, He Call Her His Wife (Photos) by eezeribe(m): 10:50am On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:
And the writer drew the conclusion that she is not a virgin.

I will be glad if bloggers can start jumping into the Lagoon just the way they jump into conclusion, we will have less of them.
These people are not really bloggers per say,they are just desperate young people who have not really found a direction or calling in life,in a bid to erk out a livelihood,they just jumped on the band wagon that is actually heading to the Lagoon.
Don't bother about them jumping into the lagoon,the car conveying them has no driver and will finally drive itself to the lagoon.

1 Like

Re: Meet 17yr Old Actress Regina Daniels's Boyfriend, He Call Her His Wife (Photos) by MhizzAJ(f): 11:05am On Oct 12, 2017
Okay
All dese deceivers
Re: Meet 17yr Old Actress Regina Daniels's Boyfriend, He Call Her His Wife (Photos) by Homeboiy: 11:10am On Oct 12, 2017
How I wish say I get money

I for do everything within my powers to make sure say I fück this girl before I die
Re: Meet 17yr Old Actress Regina Daniels's Boyfriend, He Call Her His Wife (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 11:18am On Oct 12, 2017
Homeboiy:
How I wish say I get money

I for do everything within my powers to make sure say I fück this girl before I die
and after that?

Re: Meet 17yr Old Actress Regina Daniels's Boyfriend, He Call Her His Wife (Photos) by Florblu(f): 11:20am On Oct 12, 2017
eezeribe:

These people are not really bloggers per say,they are just desperate young people who have not really found a direction or calling in life,in a bid to erk out a livelihood,they just jumped on the band wagon that is actually heading to the Lagoon.
Don't bother about them jumping into the lagoon,the car conveying them has no driver and will finally drive itself to the lagoon.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Meet 17yr Old Actress Regina Daniels's Boyfriend, He Call Her His Wife (Photos) by Divay22(f): 11:27am On Oct 12, 2017
I wish i can say it will last, but it's just for a while.
Re: Meet 17yr Old Actress Regina Daniels's Boyfriend, He Call Her His Wife (Photos) by lalasticlala(m): 11:36am On Oct 12, 2017
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

That's her sibling

1 Like

(1)

Kim Kardashian Shocks The World With Her Curves In A See-through Dress, See Pics / Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Photos From Charlyboy's OCCUPYNASSUNLTD Protest At National Assembly Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.