Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) (25198 Views)

Queen Nwokoye And Husband, Oluchi Uzoma Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) / Adeola Fayehun Reacts To Buhari's 4-day Medical Vacation - {READ} / Bolanle Ninalowo And Wife Are Separated, Have 2 Children, A Boy & A Girl (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by EBMedia: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2021
Popular Nigerian journalist, Adeola Fayehun, and her husband, Victor, have welcomed a baby girl on July 5 2021, IgbereTV reports.

Adeola shared the good news on her Instagram handle, today July 6 which is her birthday.

She shared photos of herself and her new baby with the caption;

''I had plans for this birthday until someone who was due in June decided to make her debut a day to my birthday (weeks after she was due)! Such a diva, trying to share birthday with me by fire by force. She's the best birthday gift ever, and we're very grateful to have her Happy birthday to me... well, technically us Biko, SWIPE and tell us who she looks like - team @victorfayehun or team Adeola No lie oh!

#july5thand6thbabies #julyfamilybirthdays #julybirthdays #julybabies"
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQ-ifRWhAJ7/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Amotolongbo(f): 11:16am On Jul 06, 2021
Lovely baby from a sweet mum

72 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by nairalandankrah: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2021
She is a buharist, and Every Buharist is an enemy of Yoruba nation.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Omihanifa: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2021
The baby is really cute grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by AJSfan: 11:50am On Jul 06, 2021
Chip of the old block. Omo to jo mummy e

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Benbellamor: 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2021
I remember when she debunked all 10 allegatins against buhari and sowore made her meet buhari to boost her career

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by lanrefront1(m): 1:36pm On Jul 06, 2021
Congratulations to her & hubby

3 Likes

Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Mysthree: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by stunnert(m): 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Congratulations to them
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by slawormiir: 3:15pm On Jul 06, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Isoright .....
Beautiful baby
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Revere27: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Congratulations ooo.. wink

Ekú iwú omò... Olorun a wö.
À bá da si.... Amin

1 Like

Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by sylve11: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Congratulations cool
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Glamouzpeter(f): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
This hospital bed is not in Nigeria

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by money121(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Congrat
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by chineyerekoson: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Congratulations ooo

Tiwa naa ade oo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by triple996(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
The second guy to comment is mentally unstable grin.
He couldn't even say simply congratulations.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by moscobabs(m): 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Congratulations Adeola.

The baby eyes don open the same day she arrives the world.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by CEOKmotors: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
smiley
All babies are angels.
Congrats to her.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Gaddafi1: 3:16pm On Jul 06, 2021
Now I understand why she has been covering herself with a table while casting news grin I always enjoy her program online and hope she comes back soon. Congratulations for this bundle of joy.

5 Likes

Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
From all of us @[/b] :

A beautiful little blessing has chosen me to be her mother.
So honoured to have this gentle soul in my life.
There are no words to describe the life-long bond that I now share with you my angel.
There is no greater love.
Joy of Motherhood!
It is not over until it is finally over.
[b]#NeverSayNever

From all of us @[b][/b] : CONGRATULATIONS Queen Adeola
We welcome your beautiful Angel to this beautiful world.
An Angel as beautiful as her mom.
kiss kiss kiss

To God be the glory, great things he hath done.
So Happy For the Queen. kiss kiss

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by elmessiahs(m): 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Congrats, pretty Mom and pretty child.
Happy family
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by hofeshhomes: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
Congratulations
Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
nairalandankrah:
So you can't wish her well for her bundle of joy.
Na so ur heart thick reach?
Well, Ur own dey for front.
Kontinue.

Look at this one being sad and still wailing about someone giving birth, just because they don't share the same political view!
What a world we live in... sad

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by delerx(m): 3:17pm On Jul 06, 2021
So many idiots on nairaland.
nairalandankrah:

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by IPIGSRMUMUS: 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
[[s]quote author=nairalandankrah post=103422000]She is a buharist, and Every Buharist is an enemy of Yoruba nation.
[/quote][/s]

Pls borrow or buy some sense. Thanks.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
The joy of been a mother
may God be with them

1 Like

Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by inumidun2010(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
hmmm... As I dey like this, MY THIRD LEG dey VACATION.... Anyways... CONGRATULATIONS TO THEM... Abeg na when BUHARI REGIME GO END....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adeola Fayehun And Her Husband, Victor Welcome Baby Girl (Photos) by moneyissweet(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2021
She resemble davido

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Georgina Onuoha Is A Liar, She Is Still In Abuja" -- Kemi Olunloyo / Dija Steps Out In Unique Outfit (photos) / Adeniyi Johnson Celebrates His Birthday With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.