Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

"Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo (40071 Views)

Victoria Kimani Exposes Paul O Okoye, Says He Told Her About Tiwa Savage / 'No Pain, No Gain', Paul Okoye Says As He Shares Photo / Bobrisky Admires Paul Okoye, Says 'You Are Cute Sha' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by aldexrio(m): 11:58am On Oct 12, 2017
OK ooo.

now back to the matter, why did you sing 'Gonga so' by Nice and Ussher's song 'you remind me of a girl' during you US tour
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by kizz007: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
crying in style
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by robotix: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
texazzpete:

Nuclear family is everything.

Only fools put brother and sister over a good wife and children.
most of you do not even know the genesis of this whole crap... you are just busy spreading falsehood. dude this has nothing to do with wife BUT the structure of their operation. I have a link of Peter's interview with pulse. Go read it and stop spreading lies.
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by Tolexandre: 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
dacblogger:
He is only acting happy,we all know he is sad inside...

Family is everything,it's not easy to stay away from them no matter what they do to you.
some families are not worth it

3 Likes

Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by samtinx(m): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
i wonder why we no longer have elders to look on to,or follow thier footstep whenever misunderstanding comes up.
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by Brugo(m): 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
dacblogger:

Family is everything,it's not easy to stay away from them no matter what they do to you.

You know he is sad inside? Wow. Super powers!

Young woman, only the wearer knows where the shoe pinches.

2 Likes

Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
He tried but make lawsuit no fall on am as per copyright

Never betray the songwriter in any group you go just jump upandan
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by nnokwa042(m): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Afriifa:
me like dis dude. as a married man, family comes first. he has kids
then the other family should go and die,no wonder African business don't last look abiola business no more odutola tyre no more cus once papa dies fight will start among his children ,meanwhile red label whisky is more than 150 years check from Hennessey to any foreign hot drink check when the family started the business,there is nothing black man knows how to manage if I lie go to national theatre ,

1 Like

Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by Adaumunocha(f): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Well, he's making his money.
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by Daeylar(f): 12:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Do you peter,

Very well said jare, somebody cannot kill himself because of his family,

yungbillionaire:
I know that being a twin is a huge thing, because of their connection from the womb....but to be honest, if being connected to someone is robbing you of your happiness and eventually suffocating you psychologically...my people, sometimes its best you separate your self and catch a breadth....I really pray they settle their differences but if being psquare is causing secret pains then its best they just remain solo and let them pray to do well too.

2 Likes

Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Okk
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by jrusky(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
yungbillionaire:
I know that being a twin is a huge thing, because of their connection from the womb....but to be honest, if being connected to someone is robbing you of your happiness and eventually suffocating you psychologically...my people, sometimes its best you separate your self and catch a breadth....I really pray they settle their differences but if being psquare is causing secret pains then its best they just remain solo and let them pray to do well too.

A bottle of wine for you. I love your words I just noticed another well shaped brain dude in nairaland. I respect your mind.

1 Like

Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by Vikky014(f): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
kimbraa:
When you show off a fàcade that you're happy means you're deeply sad.

exactly my dear.
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by Meek3445(f): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Meet 17yr old Regina Daniels’s Boyfriend, See Their Loved Up Photos
If your wondering if the actress is still a virgin, NOPE, she’s not, especially after seeing how she gets cozy with her boyfriend! I guess as she has finally turned 17years old she can do what ever she likes, Regina Daniels has got a boyfriend who calls her his wife, the couple have been sharing romantic photos of themselves.. He calls her all manner of romantic names like Baby, Love of my life, C’mon this girl is young, probably when she grow older she’ll realise it wasn’t love after all..He calls her all manner of romantic names like Baby, Love of my life, C’mon this girl is young, probably when she grow older she’ll realise it wasn’t love after all.. Which brings to conclusion that she, Regina isn’t a virgin, even tho she’s yet to clock 18, Am sure that boy is not even more than 22.. It could be that she’s the one feeding him, but who cares right?
Anyways see their romantic posts and loved up photos below!
www.bossmeek.com.ng/2017/10/meet-17yr-old-regina-danielss-boyfriend.html?m=1
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by decasey(m): 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
dacblogger:

u r right my dear
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by Uyi168: 12:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Very soon,wind go blow,fowl yansh go open
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by Codyt(m): 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
dacblogger:

Na so undecided undecided undecided undecided

Even when they have no regards for you... Na so
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by donnish69: 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
donblade85555:
Quarrelling with your twin bro and you still claiming that this year is your best? like seriously?

Anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man visit www.laughkillme.com
OP sef I no wan laugh like mad man oooo

ur web name sef tire me.
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by Afriifa(m): 12:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
nnokwa042:
then the other family should go and die,no wonder African business don't last look abiola business no more odutola tyre no more cus once papa dies fight will start among his children ,meanwhile red label whisky is more than 150 years check from Hennessey to any foreign hot drink check when the family started the business,there is nothing black man knows how to manage if I lie go to national theatre ,
mr man try to get d picture.. d way d white show respect to individual differences, we africans don't do it.. that's d problem. peter has a wife, and a son(peter's future) on his radar, so now he has to take decisions dat will favour his future, his brother is not his future.. hence there is no big issue if they should split. future matters. u can't scold a married man with kids anyhow becux u r his big brother( only in africa).
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by kayo80(m): 12:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
emmyw:
Even If His Heart Is As Hard As Stone, He's Still Feeling The Break Up

If you weigh that against the slavery and toture he was going through with his elder brother Jude, I would say he would definitely feel much better on his own, regardless of what he stands to lose financially.
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by iamdapsyj(m): 12:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
kimbraa:
When you show off a fàcade that you're happy means you're deeply sad.

Exactly! When I see some gals display pictures on social media with the inscription that says "Happy girls rock", I just know straight away that something ain't right.

1 Like

Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by akinboyo: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Are you God to know whether he's happy or not? When you have God, who is a joy/ happiness giver, irrespective of family or no family, you will be fine. When you have a happy and peaceful home, that's what matters.
dacblogger:

Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by newmusic: 12:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
We know you're lying, but continue...
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by folly22(f): 12:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
So none of the years ahead can be better than this year because u have had the best or having d best this year. He is invariably cursing himself.
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by akinboyo: 12:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
Same goes to Paul & Jude
RETIREDMUMU:
brother Peter, you can't strive without your brother, u r inseparable.
do you see where garri leaves Groundnut.

keep deceiving yourself,if you come with a track , i won't buy it
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by emma321(m): 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
dacblogger:

Fact! There is ni way peter Or Paul can feel alright..they can only pretend ..and that agbaya,Jude should respect him self
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by MrIyke002(m): 12:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
coming from nollywood
Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by johnnobles: 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
yungbillionaire:
Reminds me of my warri proverb ' lean on me no be to press me die

1 Like

Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by addikt(m): 12:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
He don't need to say if really it's his best year ever.....he's somewhere pained inside....just trying to cover up some wound with tissue paper,it would soon soak.. ....the picture and caption is so ironic ...

You only show that you're trying to get over things , we all know it's not easy...give it time bro, not now!

1 Like

Re: "Best Year Of My Life" Peter Okoye Says As He Shares New Photo by Omoluabi16(m): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2017
dacblogger:

But his wife and kids are his primary family now. So indeed, family is everything.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Juliet Ibrahim Shares Blac Chyna Photos, Says She Inspired Her Next Costume / Ubi Franklin And Sandra Iheuwa Leaked Chat / Photo Of Osas Ighodaro Snoring! See The Look On Gbenro's Face

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.