Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,522 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

This Nigerian Woman Thinks Black Women Are UGLY. Watch Video - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Nigerian Woman Thinks Black Women Are UGLY. Watch Video (766 Views)

You Are Ugly - Actress Joke Jigan Tells Adeniyi Johnson / You Are Ugly As Your Words, Tonto Dikeh Blasts Internet Troll / Twitter User, Tasha Gets Blasted After Saying Nigerian Men Are Ugly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Nigerian Woman Thinks Black Women Are UGLY. Watch Video by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
I stumbled on this youtube video where a certain Nigerian woman called black women UGLY shocked shocked Apparently the young woman referred to as Uzor, runs a cable show and believes she is one of the very few good looking black women.
Start watching from the 8:50 mark to hear it yourself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=536&v=4Md4bj0Pfws

Lalasticlala
Re: This Nigerian Woman Thinks Black Women Are UGLY. Watch Video by ReneeNuttall(f): 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2017
We women are our own worst enemies. That woman lacks brain.she's suffering from insecurity complex.
Re: This Nigerian Woman Thinks Black Women Are UGLY. Watch Video by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
ReneeNuttall:
We women are our own worst enemies. That woman lacks brain.she's suffering from insecurity complex.
Very stupid woman.And she was saying it with such authority and pride even the silly white idiots were laughing.Very shameful act.
Lalasticlala fp please.
Re: This Nigerian Woman Thinks Black Women Are UGLY. Watch Video by Nobody: 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Seun, lalasticlala
Re: This Nigerian Woman Thinks Black Women Are UGLY. Watch Video by ReneeNuttall(f): 10:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Henryyy:

Very stupid woman.And she was saying it with such authority and pride even the silly white idiots were laughing.Very shameful act.
Lalasticlala fp please.
I was hoping to see a killer body before watching the video.But lo and behold, d reverse was the case.

(1) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Having Fun With DJ Khalid Swissbeats Jadakiss Fat Joe And T.i / Ukraine: Millionaire's Daughter Kills 6 During Over Speeding As Bloggers Fear... / My Class Mate, Once A Student OF Marist Brothers Uturu Becomes TSTV Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.