Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,624 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:28 AM

Mr Eazi Having Fun With DJ Khalid Swissbeats Jadakiss Fat Joe And T.i - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Eazi Having Fun With DJ Khalid Swissbeats Jadakiss Fat Joe And T.i (782 Views)

#bbnaija: Meet The 4th Newest Housemate, Khafi's Ex Bf, Joe, And His Life Before / The Cars Linda Ikeji Talked About That DJ Khalid Got For His Son / Femi Otedola, Toke Makinwa, Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi & More Party With DJ Cuppy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Eazi Having Fun With DJ Khalid Swissbeats Jadakiss Fat Joe And T.i by Emilycazx(f): 9:00am On Oct 18, 2017
Oluwatosin Oluwole Ajibade, better known by his stage name Mr Eazi meet With DJ Khalid swissbeats jadakiss fat Joe and T.i at Brooklyn show

http://www.lasticblog.com/2017/10/mr-eazi-having-fun-with-dj-khalid.html

Video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bS7jwspTIDU

Lalasticlala

Re: Mr Eazi Having Fun With DJ Khalid Swissbeats Jadakiss Fat Joe And T.i by Emilycazx(f): 9:19am On Oct 18, 2017
Seun Lalasticlala mynd44
Re: Mr Eazi Having Fun With DJ Khalid Swissbeats Jadakiss Fat Joe And T.i by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 9:30am On Oct 18, 2017
OK, them de drink alomo
Re: Mr Eazi Having Fun With DJ Khalid Swissbeats Jadakiss Fat Joe And T.i by DjAndroid: 11:35am On Oct 18, 2017
See him hair like mad man

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Strange Tree That Bears Angel Like Fruits / OAP Daddy Freeze, Instagram Account Has Been Hacked (photos) / I Must Have Really Lost My Mind To Have Wanted To Leave Tiwa Savage — Teebillz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.