Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? (1573 Views)

I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye / If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by lymelyte(m): 12:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
What is the meaning of life if everything has to end one day with our death? Your opinions are needed..
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by heendrix(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
lymelyte:
What is the meaning of life if everything has to end one day with our death? Your opinions are needed..

funny you do you wana leave forever?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by KardinalZik(m): 12:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
Verily, verily I say unto you,
there's eternal LIFE after this life for some; and eternal DEATH after death for some.

Your destination in the hereafter is the MEANING OF LIFE.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by lymelyte(m): 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
heendrix:

funny you do you wana leave forever?
not really..living forever makes no sense
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by heendrix(m): 8:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
lymelyte:
not really..living forever makes no sense

God didn't want death for us but our first father and mother changed it for us
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by Gentlevin: 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2021
lymelyte:
This is a good question. Death was not part of the plan when the true God created humans but just like a guy said above, our first parents spoilt it for us. Nonetheless, there is hope for a better life. The one that God actually wanted. Life that will be filled with only good people. No wicked ones will be allowed to ruin the earth again. Pls read psalms 37:10, 11 and 34.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by Kobojunkie: 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2021
Gentlevin:
This is a good question. Death was not part of the plan when the true God created humans but just like a guy said above, our first parents spoilt it for us. Nonetheless, there is hope for a better life. The one that God actually wanted. Life that will be filled with only good people. No wicked ones will be allowed to ruin the earth again. Pls read psalms 37:10, 11 and 34.
Define Death?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Define Death?

Termination and expiration from Earth ONLY and Transfer to spirit Holding Cell either "Sleeper Cell" (death) or Suffering Cell (hell) pending Final Judgement of Works, for Onward Transmission towards either Lake of Fire or New Heaven and Earth!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by Kobojunkie: 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Termination and expiration from Earth ONLY and Transfer to spirit Holding Cell either "Sleeper Cell" (death) or Suffering Cell (hell) pending Final Judgement of Works, for Onward Transmission towards either Lake of Fire or New Heaven and Earth!
According to Genesis 3 vs 17-19 , Death, as instituted by God, means complete termination of mind, body and soul from existence itself . undecided
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2021
lymelyte:

Like everyone has told you, Life was not supposed to have ended but your fathers ended it.

And no one wants live a life with which is corrupted and polluted by evil.

So the promise of purification and the end of evil is a great idea.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by 22jumpstreet: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2021
This video is coming to the recuse.. it is not long..but it is well worth it..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ydZibAM2LI
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
Kobojunkie:
According to Genesis 3 vs 17-19 , Death, as instituted by God, means complete termination of mind, body and soul from existence itself . undecided

I disagree. For verse 17-19 is a Curse on Work and Food which is Suffering and great suffering.

Meanwhile, your description of death up there is "De-Existence" which is Always An Absolute Right of A Creator to Exercise at His Will and Pleasure.

But we can See by our Creators Comments, He Has not chosen to exercise that Option and Power but Has chosen to deal with us in other ways!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by 22jumpstreet: 4:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
lymelyte:

Watch that video and take notes....
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by Splinz(m): 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
Hi Dtruth, good to see you here.

Dtruthspeaker:

Take a look at this truth that perfectly captures what death is in its entirety:
You shall trample the wicked, For they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet On the day that I do this,” Says the LORD of hosts. (Malachi 4:3)

We all know what happens when we set our rubbish on fire. The fire will keep on burning until the combustible has burned out. And the end product of such combustion is always ashes. In the same vein, the wicked will end up in like manner; burn out completely, with the righteous trampling upon them, says the LORD of hosts.

You may want to go back to the scriptures concerning the subject. This time, please put aside all preconceived ideas and teachings of men. You'll find out that death is what it is: death; the cessation of life. Of course, Malachi 4:3 could as well be the foundation for your studies.

Cheers.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by 22jumpstreet: 4:52pm On Jul 22, 2021
Splinz:

Take a look at this truth that perfectly captures what death is in its entirety:

We all know what happens when we set our rubbish on fire. The fire will keep on burning until the combustible has burned out. And the end product of such combustion is always ashes. In the same vein, the wicked will end up in such manner; burn out completely, with the righteous trampling upon them, says the LORD of hosts.

You may want to go back to the scriptures concerning the subject. This time, please put aside all preconceived ideas and teachings of men. You'll find out that death is what it is: death; the cessation of life. Of course, Malachi 4:3 could as well be the foundation for your studies.

Cheers.

Man was made from dust...and to dust he shall return..

But death is an illusion as life is all there is..
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by Dtruthspeaker: 5:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
Splinz:

Cheers.

Hi Splinz, hope all is going well?

I love examining views which are different from mine and all of my views are a result of my direct personal experiment and analysis having no connection with the sayings and teachings of men.

Kt is a coincidence if it happens to agree with what people say, After All Truth is Everywhere, so no one can have any monopoly of it.

Splinz:

"You shall trample the wicked, For they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet On the day that I do this,” Says the LORD of hosts. (Malachi 4:3)

We all know what happens when we set our rubbish on fire. The fire will keep on burning until the combustible has burned out. And the end product of such combustion is always ashes. In the same vein, the wicked will end up in like manner; burn out completely, with the righteous trampling upon them, says the LORD of hosts.

From your quote, opening statement of it tells you "who" is the already tells you who is the enforcer of death according to you, to wit "YOU", the man.

And Revelation 20:15 already tells us that death is "Whosoever was not found written in the Book of Life was cast into the lake of Fire"

So I think that Malachi is a Conquest and Overrunning of the wicked.

I agree it is a type of "death" to them but they still have a second "death" to get after that, for Malachi is in tandem with when David says,

Psalm 18:37/38
"I have pursued mine enemies and overtaken them: neither did I turn again till they were consumed.

I have wounded them that they were not able to rise; they are fallen under my feet."
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by Splinz(m): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Hi Splin.z, hope all is going well?

Yes, all is well. Thank you.

Dtruthspeaker:

So I think that Malachi is a Conquest and Overrunning of the wicked.

No friend, you and I don't have a say when God has already settled on a matter. God is so clear concerning the end of the wicked that one does not need to bring in what he "thinks". The wicked will be burn to ashes, says the LORD of hosts. As explained already, for something to turn to ashes, it means that thing must be burned up completely. This is common knowledge. Except you want us to believe that God does not know what ashes means.

I intentionally refused to prove (1 Thessalonians 5:21) further concerning the said subject, so that you could do your own private studies. You quoted Revelation 20:15 for instance, but has it occurred to you that it agrees with what God is saying in Malachi? For when the wicked are thrown into the lake of fire, what becomes of them? Again, God answers:
For they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet On the day that I do this

Remember, all scriptures on a particular subject must agree, i.e, the bible must interpret the bible and not what we think or heard from others. That was why I said preconceived ideas must be put aside in order to take God's word at face value.

I'm still urging you to conduct a fresh research on the subject matter. But if you wouldn't, that's fine.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:45pm On Jul 22, 2021
Splinz:

Yes, all is well. Thank you.

No friend, you and I don't have a say when God has already settled on a matter. God is so clear concerning the end of the wicked that one does not need to bring in what he "thinks". The wicked will be burn to ashes, says the LORD of hosts. As explained already, for something to turn to ashes, it means that thing must be burned up completely. This is common knowledge. Except you want us to believe that God does not know what ashes means.

I intentionally refused to prove (1 Thessalonians 5:21) further concerning the said subject, so that you could do your own private studies. You quoted Revelation 20:15 for instance, but has it occurred to you that it agrees with what God said in Malachi? For when the wicked are thrown into the lake of fire, what becomes of them? Again, God answers:

Remember, all scriptures on a particular subject must agree, i.e, the bible must interpret the bible and not what we think or heard from others. That was why I said preconceived ideas must be put aside in order to take God's word at face value.

I'm still urging you to conduct a fresh research on the subject matter. But if you wouldn't, that's fine.

The Central theme here is the Wicked and the-evil shall be put in Fire.

And neither do I contest the inability of the Lake of Fire to turn those souls to ashes.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by Splinz(m): 7:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The Central theme here is the Wicked and the-evil shall be put in Fire.

And neither do I contest the inability of the Lake of Fire to turn those souls to ashes.

Good. And that is what death is; ultimate end of the wicked. They shall be burned up completely, to ashes. In other words, the doctrine of eternal torture or roasting in hell fire is what it is: unscriptural; paganism.

Thank you my friend. See you next time.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by Dtruthspeaker: 7:26pm On Jul 22, 2021
Splinz:

Good. And that is what death is; ultimate end of the wicked. They shall be burned up completely, to ashes. In other words, the doctrine of eternal torture or roasting in hell fire is what it is: unscriptural; paganism.

Thank you my friend. See you next time.

You will be presumptive here on the duration in the Fire for words like "Ever Lasting Contempt" (Daniel 12:2) "Ever lasting Punishment" (Mathew 25:46) give the reasonable conclusion that it would be a very long and lengthy stay in the Fire!
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by Splinz(m): 10:37pm On Jul 22, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

You will be presumptive here on the duration in the Fire for words like "Ever Lasting Contempt" (Daniel 12:2) "Ever lasting Punishment" (Mathew 25:46) give the reasonable conclusion that it would be a very long and lengthy stay in the Fire!

Not at all my friend. I don't speak from the angle of presumption but facts. Like we discussed earlier, the combustible only burns for as long as there's fuel, isn't it? Just how long do you think the human carcass can survive in a lake of great fire before it turns to ashes?

Now, even if we were to go with your "reasonable conclusion", how do you reconciled eternal torture with ashes? If the wicked are tortured forever, when will they turn to ashes?

And yes, it is everlasting punishment not everlasting punishing. I'm sure you know the difference. And what is the punishment? Death; dying for all eternity.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:36am On Jul 23, 2021
Splinz:

Not at all my friend. I don't speak from the angle of presumption but facts. Like we discussed earlier, the combustible only burns for as long as there's fuel, isn't it? Just how long do you think the human carcass can survive in a lake of great fire before it turns to ashes?

Now you have forgotten that it is not the human carcass that is going to the lake of Fire but the soul.

And you can not Truly know how long it would take for a soul to burn in that Fire!

Whether the soul is harder than iron and diamond which require extended heat to burn or paperlike, ye know not.

Also you do not know whether the Fire is regulated on high burner or low burner and such other variables which determine the length and time of burning.

All these determinants are not in thy hand to fore-determine.

Splinz:

Now, even if we were to go with your "reasonable conclusion", how do you reconciled eternal torture with ashes? If the wicked are tortured forever, when will they turn to ashes?

As I pointed out up, A Cook and iron crafter has power to determine how long a thing he puts in the fire, would last in the fire.

Splinz:

And yes, it is everlasting punishment not everlasting punishing. I'm sure you know the difference.

Yes and both of which have Considerable and Extended Length of time involved in the word "Ever Lasting" which you surely know does not mean Quick and Swift!

Splinz:

And what is the punishment? Death; dying for all eternity.

And any other matter which God May so Direct or Thereafter Direct
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:32pm On Jul 23, 2021
Good morning!
My name is Maximus one of your brothers! smiley

Gentlevin:

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by Gentlevin: 12:46pm On Jul 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Good morning!
My name is Maximus one of your brothers! smiley

Good to know that bro. Well, i wont ask how u knew because its only those that speak the pure language that will be able to identify the language when its spoken.

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 1:12pm On Jul 23, 2021
Zephaniah 3:9 smiley

How is the convention my brother?
I'm feeling like seeing my people face to face again o!

Gentlevin:
Good to know that bro. Well, i wont ask how u knew because its only those that speak the pure language that will be able to identify the language when its spoken.

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by Splinz(m): 3:06pm On Jul 23, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Now you have forgotten that it is not the human carcass that is going to the lake of Fire but the soul.
And you can not Truly know how long it would take for a soul to burn in that Fire!

Soul? No, I've not forgotten anything that needs remembrance. Perhaps at this point, you may want to go back to Genesis when man was created and how he became a living soul (Genesis 2:7). In other words, man don't have a soul but rather, we are souls. That is why it is written, "The soul who sins shall die" (Ezekiel 18:20, KJV). Many other translation renders it this way, "The person who sins will die". Both is correct, that man is a soul; the very person of one's self.

So, you don't have a soul but you are soul. However, man has what is called "the spirit" in/of man (Job 32:8, 1 Corinthians 2:11). And the scriptures shows that whether soul or body; both can be destroyed, i.e, killed (Matthew 10:28).

I'm very much aware of the false teaching that souls don't die, that it lives on even after death. In other words, soul is immortal. But of course when the light of the scriptures is shone on this teaching, it exposes it for what it is; falsehood.

Dtruthspeaker:

Whether the soul is harder than iron and diamond which require extended heat to burn or paperlike, ye know not.

But we know what soul is.

Besides, even if soul were to be as hard as zuma rock (or anything you can think of), will that make He who created the same soul to some sort of struggle or required an eternity, 1000 years, 100 years, 50 years etc, to destroy what He created from the dust of the earth?

Dtruthspeaker:

Also you do not know whether the Fire is regulated on high burner or low burner and such other variables which determine the length and time of burning.
All these determinants are not in thy hand to fore-determine.

My friend, all these are human craftiness. It has been established already, by reason of the brains that God gave us for use, that the only determinant that determines how long an item burns lies solely on the combustible power of the item. In this case, we are talking of the human carcass.

Have you seen where someone is set ablaze before? Even if you've not, using common knowledge, how long do you think the human body can survive even on a stove fire, not to talk of a fire describes as "lake of fire"?

Dtruthspeaker:

As I pointed out up, A Cook and iron crafter has power to determine how long a thing he puts in the fire, would last in the fire.

And a cook and iron crafter only leaves those things on fire for as long as necessary. In a cook's case, till the food is done. And the iron crafter, till his precious metal is ready. In the end, those things are not left indefinitely on fire and not without a defined end. What about the wicked? The end result is ashes. And the time needed? Common sense tells me that any serious fire can burn the human body to ashes within few hours or even an hour.

Besides, your views are contradictory (it is expected). How do you subscribed to eternal torture and still believes that the wicked will turn to ashes? If they are tortured forever, when will they become ashes?

You have to fix this contradiction, and you can only do so with God's word. For God is not the author of confusion.
Dtruth, like I told you earlier, the bible must always interpret itself, not our skillful use of words. Perhaps you're not aware that the wicked, actually people on this earth in time past, had already undergone the "fire of eternal punishment", and that those people are neither in that fire roasted nor is the fire burning today. Do you know? Of course, I wouldn't bother proving it for obvious reasons.

It was for your own good that I advised as a friend, to do a fresh studies. After all it is instructed, "study to show yourself approved" (2 Timothy 2:15). But I guess there's no need since you think you know. But here is wisdom:
Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall (1 Corinthians 10:12)

Have a good day. See you some other time.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by Gentlevin: 3:19pm On Jul 23, 2021
MaxInDHouse:
Zephaniah 3:9 smiley

How is the convention my brother?
I'm feeling like seeing my people face to face again o!

D convention is going on fine. I look forward to d remaining days of d convention. Pls bro lets not derail the thread anymore. I will send u an email request to your mail.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Splinz:

Soul? No, I've not forgotten anything that needs remembrance. Perhaps at this point, you may want to go back to Genesis when man was created and how he became a living soul (Genesis 2:7). In other words, man don't have a soul but rather, we are souls. That is why it is written.

It is not in contest that man is not a soul but it is known that "carcass" refers to flesh which the soul of man is covered with for you said "human carcass" and not soul which was what I was pointing out.

Splinz:

... will that make He who created the same soul to some sort of struggle or required an eternity, 1000 years, 100 years, 50 years etc, to destroy what He created from the dust of the earth?

He Who created the soul and causes it to be put in the Fire RESERVES AND RETAINS THE UNQUESTIONABLE RIGHT AND DISCRETION TO DETERMINE THE LENGTH AND DURATION OF ITS BURNING!.

Splinz:

Besides, your views are contradictory (it is expected). How do you subscribed to eternal torture and still believes that the wicked will turn to ashes? If they are tortured forever, when will they become ashes?

You have to fix this contradiction, and you can only do so with God's word.

grin I thought I said this earlier, I do not care the duration (foreverness/briefness) or the end product (ashness) of the soul in the lake of Fire.

I concentrate in never being amongst those who are headed there! So this issue has no good purpose for me.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by DappaD: 9:35pm On Jul 23, 2021
Splinz:

Soul? No, I've not forgotten anything that needs remembrance. Perhaps at this point, you may want to go back to Genesis when man was created and how he became a living soul (Genesis 2:7). In other words, man don't have a soul but rather, we are souls. That is why it is written, "The soul who sins shall die" (Ezekiel 18:20, KJV). Many other translation renders it this way, "The person who sins will die". Both is correct, that man is a soul; the very person of one's self.
So, you don't have a soul but you are soul. However, man has what is called "the spirit" in/of man (Job 32:8, 1 Corinthians 2:11). And the scriptures shows that whether soul or body; both can be destroyed, i.e, killed (Matthew 10:28)
I'm very much aware of the false teaching that souls don't die, that it lives on even after death. In other words, soul is immortal. But of course when the light of the scriptures is shone on this teaching, it exposes it for what it is; falsehood.
But we know what soul is.
Besides, even if soul were to be as hard as zuma rock (or anything you can think of), will that make He who created the same soul to some sort of struggle or required an eternity, 1000 years, 100 years, 50 years etc, to destroy what He created from the dust of the earth?
My friend, all these are human craftiness. It has been established already, by reason of the brains that God gave us for use, that the only determinant that determines how long an item burns lies solely on the combustible power of the item. In this case, we are talking of the human carcass.
Have you seen where someone is set ablaze before? Even if you've not, using common knowledge, how long do you think the human body can survive even on a stove fire, not to talk of a fire describes as "lake of fire"?
And a cook and iron crafter only leaves those things on fire for as long as necessary. In a cook's case, till the food is done. And the iron crafter, till his precious metal is ready. In the end, those things are not left indefinitely on fire and not without a defined end. What about the wicked? The end result is ashes. And the time needed? Common sense tells me that any serious fire can burn the human body to ashes within few hours or even an hour.
You have to fix this contradiction, and you can only do so with God's word. For God is not the author of confusion.
Dtruth, like I told you earlier, the bible must always interpret itself, not our skillful use of words. Perhaps you're not aware that the wicked, actually people on this earth in time past, had already undergone the "fire of eternal punishment", and that those people are neither in that fire roasted nor is the fire burning today. Do you know? Of course, I wouldn't bother proving it for obvious reasons.
It was for your own good that I advised as a friend, to do a fresh studies. After all it is instructed, "study to show yourself approved" (2 Timothy 2:15). But I guess there's no need since you think you know. But here is wisdom:
Have a good day. See you some other time.

“Man don't have a soul but rather, we are souls.”
From the first part of your write-up, you spoke like a Jehovah’s Witness—yet you’re not and still lacking in many areas. How strange.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by Splinz(m): 1:21am On Jul 24, 2021
Hello DappaD, good to see you friend. smiley

DappaD:

“Man don't have a soul but rather, we are souls.”
From the first part of your write-up, you spoke like a Jehovah’s Witness—yet you’re not and still lacking in many areas. How strange.

What are you finding strange exactly? But of course, it's no surprise. It's amusing rather. Perhaps you were lied to, that the truth is only found on the four corners of JW's kingdom halls. If that is your case, sorry you've been sold a dummy.

Of course, the church of the living God is the pillar and ground of the truth (1 Timothy 3:15). And yes, I know that I do lack in many areas according to JWs standard. But, do I care at all? Like I said, I know where the truth is domiciled.

DappaD, enjoy your convention.
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by DappaD: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2021
Splinz:
Hello DappaD, good to see you friend. smiley
What are you finding strange exactly? But of course, it's no surprise. It's amusing rather. Perhaps you were lied to, that the truth is only found on the four corners of JW's kingdom halls. If that is your case, sorry you've been sold a dummy.
Of course, the church of the living God is the pillar and ground of the truth (1 Timothy 3:15). And yes, I know that I do lack in many areas according to JWs standard. But, do I care at all? Like I said, I know where the truth is domiciled.
DappaD, enjoy your convention.

Oh really? Prove me wrong that you didn’t lift that knowledge from JWs and mention this “church of the living God”?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by Splinz(m): 10:37am On Jul 24, 2021
DappaD:

Oh really? Prove me wrong that you didn’t lift that knowledge from JWs and mention this “church of the living God” except maybe SDA of course.

Incredible. So I was right; you've been sold a dummy, DappaD. How gullible can one be?

Rather than me proving anything to you, prove that the church of God is not the pillar and ground of the truth (1 Thessalonians 5:21). For before there was anything like International Bible Students Association or JWs, there was a church (Matthew 16:18). Apparently, it appears you're averse to scriptural truths.

Are you disappointed that JWs is not the pillar and ground of the truth? smiley By the way, I have no business with SDA.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Branches Are Not Sticks : Why God Will Never Cast You Away - Paul Ellis / Lawyers/Every Body: Is This Not A Deceit? Dan 7:25 Accurate / When I Die, Will I Go Directly To Heaven Or Will I Wait Until The Rapture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.