Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,826 members, 7,820,907 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? (1570 Views)

I Pray To Die Same Day With My Wife Says E.A Adeboye / If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be? / The Meaning Of Chukwu Abiama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by DappaD: 11:20am On Jul 24, 2021
Splinz:
Incredible. So I was right; you've been sold a dummy, DappaD. How gullible can one be?Rather than me proving anything to you, prove that the church of God is not the pillar and ground of the truth (1 Thessalonians 5:21). For before there was anything like International Bible Students Association or JWs, there was a church (Matthew 16:18). Apparently, it appears you're averse to scriptural truths.

Of course we’re on social media so I don’t know you from anywhere but why do I feel in my guts that you are Ihedinobi3.

“Church” simply means congregation and there have always been names people knew them with in the first century like, The Way, Christians, sect of the Nazarenes. So mention the name of the church you’re associated with, you’ve gone mute.

Are you disappointed that JWs is not the pillar and ground of the truth? smiley By the way, I have no business with SDA.

LOL? Over the years, we’ve seen people especially clergymen lift chunks of knowledge off from our magazines to teach their church members. Kumuyi did it, Adeboye did it. Pastors used our books like “My Book of Bible Stories” in their children sunday school. So why would I be surprised if someone is using our lingua franca?
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by Splinz(m): 1:29pm On Jul 24, 2021
DappaD:

Of course we’re on social media so I don’t know you from anywhere but why do I feel in my guts that you are Ihedino.bi3.

It's good to see you speculating and making wild assumptions. Of course, here's something to help you:
https://www.nairaland.com/6163840/enoch-walked-god-he-died/2#94819657

What a friend for.

DappaD:

“Church” simply means congregation and there have always been names people knew them with in the first century like, The Way, Christians, sect of the Nazarenes.

Look up for the Greek word translated "church". That will help you more.

DappaD:

LOL? Over the years, we’ve seen people especially clergymen lift chunks of knowledge off from our magazines to teach their church members. Kumuyi did it, Adeboye did it. Pastors used our books like “My Book of Bible Stories” in their children sunday school. So why would I be surprised if someone is using our lingua franca?

Good. So it's a settled case then. Your case is against those mentioned people and whatever structure they have to their names. Have I not shown you already when Christ built His church?

DappaD, could it be that the truth you saw earlier from scripture, "church of the living God", was in your mind, referring to those names and pastors you mentioned? Uh oh. That is what happens when deluded. smiley
Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by MaxInDHouse(m): 2:00pm On Jul 24, 2021
DappaD:

“Man don't have a soul but rather, we are souls.”
From the first part of your write-up, you spoke like a Jehovah’s Witness—yet you’re not and still lacking in many areas. How strange.

Whenever i notice our teachings in any of them and observe that they're trying to play smart in knowledge i laugh the Jewish styler! grin

Because it's not really the truth that's bringing people together for pure worship, rather Jehovah is using the truth to gather His people under one umbrella {John 6:44} so allow them to go about deceiving themselves when they're not ready to come under the same Organization, the truth is each of them we be convinced that this is what JWs heard that brought them together and made them strongly attached as one big family but they'll just be surprised that it won't work the same way outside JW Organization! Luke 11:23

So watch how far they can go with what they picked from God's organization. Kumuyi thought he can win everyone by using part of it in his teachings but he's now frustrated that the more he tries the worse his followers becomes, if it's not JW Organization it can't work well like jw.org! wink

1 Like

Re: What Is The Meaning Of Life If Everything Has To End One Day With Our Death? by DappaD: 2:48pm On Jul 24, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

Whenever i notice our teachings in any of them and observe that they're trying to play smart in knowledge i laugh the Jewish styler! grin
Because it's not really the truth that's bringing people together for pure worship, rather Jehovah is using the truth to gather His people under one umbrella {John 6:44} so allow them to go about deceiving themselves when they're not ready to come under the same Organization, the truth is each of them we be convinced that this is what JWs heard that brought them together and made them strongly attached as one big family but they'll just be surprised that it won't work the same way outside JW Organization! Luke 11:23
So watch how far they can go with what they picked from God's organization. Kumuyi thought he can win everyone by using part of it in his teachings but he's now frustrated that the more he tries the worse his followers becomes, if it's not JW Organization it can't work well like jw.org! wink

Well, he’s fully aware that he picked up that knowledge from Witnesses that’s why he can’t point to anywhere else where such knowledge is found. Okay, he said he’s associated with the “Church of the living God”, Oya where is their location and what do people know them as in their neighbourhood.
Since no answer. So you can even imagine. That’s how Adeboye recently went to use one of the artworks from our Jesus—The Way book to add to his church fliers. Maybe PeaceJoyL.ove should go and inform daddy that lawsuit is awaiting him if he’s not careful. grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP !! Theres A FACE In My TV Screen Staring At Me No Matter I Do ! / 20 Bible Verses About Tithing - This For Daddy Freeze & Followers / Open Letter: "Dear General Overseer" (A Must Read)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.