Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,905 members, 7,952,651 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

10 Best Android Spy Apps That Will Make You Feel Like A Detective - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 10 Best Android Spy Apps That Will Make You Feel Like A Detective (2836 Views)

Best Android Apps In 2002 Which Are Trending Now / How To Set Restrictions On Social Media Apps That Consume Your Data! / More Than 750,000 Lenovo Laptops Have Spy Ware Pre-installed In Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Best Android Spy Apps That Will Make You Feel Like A Detective by phawazzzy: 12:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
10 Best Android Spy Apps That Will Make You Feel Like A Detective
What is Spying & Android Spy Apps

Spying is the activity to have a track on something secretly. That means observing and contemplating something secretly. There are lots of spy apps there which may be utilized by government and by some other spy agencies. So, spy apps or software are the programs which are use to track someone secretly. Now after Pc, Spy apps are also constructed for android devices. Some of them are listed below.
10 Best Android Spy Apps That Will Make You Feel Like A Detective

#1 Spy Camera OS

Spy Camera OSSpy Camera OS
This app permits users to capture images secretly. This app provides a smart way to shoot photos with an inconspicuous camera so people wouldn’t notice that you are taking pictures of them. Also, every sounds and flash etc get disabled in this app.
Features

Small and simple application, easy to understand
All image resolution option
Burst shot
Auto shot with delay setting
Face detection auto shot
Black screen (touch to capture)
Hide/custom* folder.

click here to see more

http://www.phawazzzy.com/2017/09/10-best-android-spy-apps-that-will-make.html

1 Share

Re: 10 Best Android Spy Apps That Will Make You Feel Like A Detective by shinebabe(f): 12:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Only one?
Re: 10 Best Android Spy Apps That Will Make You Feel Like A Detective by phawazzzy: 12:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
click the link for the remaining 9....u are gonna find them intersting
Re: 10 Best Android Spy Apps That Will Make You Feel Like A Detective by passyjango(m): 8:32am On Apr 08, 2019
Spyzie is a good spy app to consider. Great for parental control and keeping an eye on your kids as well as spying or tracking cheating partner. I did a review, see https://www.naijatechguide.com/2019/03/spyzie-spy-app.html
Re: 10 Best Android Spy Apps That Will Make You Feel Like A Detective by emmapk1: 7:03pm On Mar 22, 2021
"I tried many spy apps to see if my wife was cheating on me but all were suck. There were a couple of new ways to know how you can install apps on the phone you want to spy. But which one is best can be learned from the 

https://safeguarde.com/. This site helped me find the Auto Forward spy app. This app literally works as it should. you can learn more on the site about other apps.

"
Re: 10 Best Android Spy Apps That Will Make You Feel Like A Detective by anthonysmith123: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2021
Thanks for your list. You can also check the list of SMS tracker apps. Hope you will find some good apps.
Re: 10 Best Android Spy Apps That Will Make You Feel Like A Detective by RoryWhitfeld: 10:53am On Apr 24, 2022
Use the extremely simple software provided by spylix and be a part of the smart generation today. You can monitor calls, text messages , GPS, surfing history, and installation of applications on the target cell phone and now you can install spy phone app to enter cell number and read texts free without installing on target phone. All communications on the monitored phone are directly uploaded to your online account without letting the user know what is going on.

(1) (Reply)

How Much Is Twitter Costing You? / Help Please. I Mistakenlly Deleted Someone's Wedding Video / Learn How To Repair Laptops In 3months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.