Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,576 members, 7,823,502 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos. - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / 10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos. (2046 Views)

Coronavirus Is Temporary But Coronavirus Tattoos Are Forever / Sandisk Extreme Pro Memory Card For Sale / 10 Bold Boob Tattoos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos. by BisQuit(m): 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Remember the woman with the issue of Eye ball tattooing that has endangered her sight , well her name is Catt Gallinger.

Catt Gallinger is a young woman from Canada who is using her eyeball tattoo experience to make people think twice before getting an eyeball tattoo. In her case, the botched procedure left her with blurry vision in her left eye and purple discharge coming out of it.

Gallinger said that she decided to get an eyeball tattoo so that she would “feel more at home in my body,” but never imagined it would end up costing her sight. Soon after coloring the white of her left eye, the 24-year-old pet nutritionist was sent to the hospital, where doctors administered antibiotic drops.

Unfortunately, things got even worse after that. Her eye became swollen shut, and after doctors used steroids to alleviate her symptoms, the tattoo became congealed around her cornea, affecting her vision and causing severe discomfort.

https://www.nairaland.com/4096653/model-shares-horrifying-photos-damaged#61115556

Well below are some 9 more breathtaking photos of people who got their eyeballs tattooed and need I say they look ( you choose the word yourself).

Source=https://www.oddee.com/list/10-extreme-eyeball-tattoos/

Cc: Lalasticlala , Mynd44

1 Like

Re: 10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos. by BisQuit(m): 3:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
According to some news reports, Karan, a piercing and tattoo artist, is believed to be the first Indian to get his eyeballs inked. The 28-year-old is known as Tattoographer Karan on Instagram, and his photos will leave you awestruck.

Re: 10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos. by BisQuit(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
This picture shows a man with tattoos on his body and his eyes during the third International Tattoo Festival in Sao Paulo in 2013.

Re: 10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos. by BisQuit(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tattoo artist Chester Lee, 28, had his eyes done by American artist Luna Cobra. This extreme form of modification involves dyeing the whites of the eyes by injecting ink into the eye's protective outer layer which is called the sclera.

1 Like

Re: 10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos. by BisQuit(m): 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
Tattoo artist Howard "Howie" Rollins (known as Luna Cobra) claims to be the inventor of modern scleral tattoo after experimenting on three volunteers; Shannon Larratt, Joshua Matthew Rahn, and "Pauly Unstoppable" (aka "Farrah Flawless"wink in 2007.

1 Like

Re: 10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos. by BisQuit(m): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
For people living with eyeball tattoos, reactions can range from "cool contacts!" to being mistaken for the devil. Though the (still experimental) practice of injecting pigment into the whites of people's eyes has been around for nearly a decade, it's still considered one of the last frontiers of tattooing. Jay, pictured above, was once followed while in a grocery store by a man convinced that he was possessed or some sort of demon.

1 Like

Re: 10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos. by BisQuit(m): 3:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
Body piercing artist Joeltron opted for tennis ball green when he underwent the radical procedure.

1 Like

Re: 10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos. by BisQuit(m): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
A former office worker turned tattoo addict has covered 90% of his body, including his eyes.

Tattboy Holden, who changed his name legally in 2014, claims he was left bed bound and in pain day and night after suffering side effects from a routine operation in 2000. The 48-year-old found relief from chronic pain in going under the tattooist's needle. He has since invested nearly $90,000 and 1,000 hours in body modification. The colorful character from, Adelaide admits his 100 head-to-toe inkings are a stain on his mainstream job prospects.

If you think his eye tattoos must be his most painful, he also has a tattoo on his penis.

1 Like

Re: 10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos. by BisQuit(m): 3:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Blogger Balea The Scarleg also has an eye tattoo by Howie Luna Cobra.

1 Like

Re: 10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos. by BisQuit(m): 3:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
For those afraid of going full eyeball, they can choose a slightly less creepy design.

1 Like

Re: 10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos. by AlexCk: 3:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nawa oo.

Those with black eyes reminds me of the demons in supernatural,
Those with yellow eyes reminds me of farouk in legend.
Those with red eyes reminds me of Lucifer Morningstar in lucifer.

But honestly, tattooing the eyes??, that's one of the dumbest thing to do.

How can someone just wake up one morning, looks to the mirror, and say "hey, i think I'll go tattoo my eyes, or split my tongue into 2, or put metallic stuffs under my skin"

2 Likes

Re: 10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
see as them resemble beast

1 Like

Re: 10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos. by kingjomezy(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
There is no beauty in this. Very disgusting weird and ugly

1 Like

Re: 10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos. by Emekus92(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
make them leave tattoo for all these once.
Re: 10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos. by EniHolar(f): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mr0jay:
see as them resemble beast

They are beasts... Simple
Re: 10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos. by Donald3d(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
eeeeeww undecided
Re: 10 Extreme Eyeball Tattoos. by kanayoNickel: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
To think that the Inventor , Luna , x now going around the world campaigning against it

(1) (Reply)

Cartoonists And Comic Artists Please Showcase Your Works Here / Portrait Artist In Lagos Nigeria / Draw Beautiful Pictures Of Loved Ones On Their Special Occasions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.