Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,558 members, 7,837,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Omg! See Producer That Sexually Assaulted Actor Terry Crews And Other Male Actor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omg! See Producer That Sexually Assaulted Actor Terry Crews And Other Male Actor (560 Views)

Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago / Olutimehin Adegbeye: AIndre Blaze, BBNaija Voice Sexually Assaulted Me / Chris Brown Sued By Woman Who Claims She Was Sexually Assaulted And Raped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omg! See Producer That Sexually Assaulted Actor Terry Crews And Other Male Actor by aatrendsmusic: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
We spoke with a person EXTREMELY CLOSE with actor Terry Crews – to get more details on the predatory male producer Terry claims s*xually assaulted him. And chile . . . we got the TEA, the crumpets, and the honey.

READ FULL DETAILS HERE >> http://mizikisa.com/news/omg-see-producer-that-sexually-assaulted-actor-terry-crews-and-made-other-male-actors-to-give-up-their-booty-for-movie-roles/

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike And Her Foundations Visits Primary School In Abuja, Shares Gifts / 7 Things Smoking Weed Does To Your Body / Actress Juliet Ibrahim Steps Out Dressed As A Sexy Catholic Nun To A Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.